Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The Satire Tag - Get Rid of It? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 8124 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
What should I do with the satire tag?
This poll has expired.
Scrap it and replace it with the old HELP! tag 11 votes, 50%
Scrap it and replace it with this tag (specify) 6 votes, 27.273%
Keep it, you faggot. 5 votes, 22.727%
Totals: 22 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1255 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-01-03 07:52:29 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It's come to my attention that my idea to introduce a satire tag was incredibly retarded (Really, really stupid). My bad.

It's never used, and serves no purpose (worthless, just like YOU).

Now, it's also come to my attention that several forummers (Brad) have recently expressed their (Brad's) desire to have the "HELP!" tag return.

So I've decided to poll the populace (lamebrained morons) on this matter, after all, we ARE a democracy (autocracy).

You have forty-eight hours to vote and discuss thread tags and the starvation problem in many third-world countries.
Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 08:03:46 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Replace it. I'll make the gif when I get a chance.
This Space for Rent

mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 08:13:12 AM)

whatever we replace it with had better blink in a seisure inducing fashion.
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 10:48:02 AM)

Make a border around the Fuck tag.
Joanie gave me Noel to hold while she ate her eggs. What an ungainly package: incessant squirming, foul discharges from every orifice, and you have to hold up his drooping head or it will fall right off. They should pass these things around in high-school health class, if they really want to scare kids into using protection.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 11:12:47 AM)

and try to get pacman to eat the games tag
I stared in God's eyes. He blinked.

I am the fingernail on the chalkboard of life.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 11:38:34 AM)

make a Jew.Gov tag
when i turned 14 i started to smoke pot and i thought it fixed all my problums well it ended up kicking me out of three schools and since my last offance involved the cops i now have to explain to my mom and dad why they nned to take off work to attend court with me. about the time i was kicked out of a last chance school i had to give up weed and i went crazy and i tried to kill myself. so i ask you what problums did pot take care of?

smoking is sooooo stupid why would anyone do it?!?!? i mean the only thing it does to u is ruin your life!!!! So remember kids... "What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right." and remember HUGS NOT DRUGS!!!!!
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 05:06:52 PM)

Change one of the other tags and leave Satire. Maybe this thread will encourage some of the writers to use it in the Gallery and start getting ready to help Jeff with the Front Page.

Get rid of I Am Ugly and replace it with OMG as the default. That's what we think all the newbies say anyway.
Marijn: Those final swaying moments,
where time draws its dying breath;

Let us kiss then

Eternity can run its course
in rapture everlasting.

Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 05:53:56 PM)

I always thought the satire tag was synonymous with the stupid tag.

Im so ugly.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 10:45:58 PM)

I'm liking the jew.gov tag idea.
The true meaning of Alvistime is drinkin'. Drinkin' and revenge. Now drink with me deeply of the burbon scotch and rye until which time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find and beat the asses of the non-believers.

Why can't we not be sober? Just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 10:57:10 PM)

jew.gov

And for future reference - never will you get rid of my fuck tag.

The only purpose of that scentence was to point out that I made the fuck tag.

That is all.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 11:26:02 PM)

Quote:
* jew.gov *
I like that idea.

NOTE: The asterisks (*) should be replaced with stars of David. And it should contain the colors of the Israeli flag. Blue and white, I believe. Not sure. I'm no doctor.
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-01-03 11:58:14 PM)

lol.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 01:56:02 AM)

thats beautiful! it had better win, too.
when i turned 14 i started to smoke pot and i thought it fixed all my problums well it ended up kicking me out of three schools and since my last offance involved the cops i now have to explain to my mom and dad why they nned to take off work to attend court with me. about the time i was kicked out of a last chance school i had to give up weed and i went crazy and i tried to kill myself. so i ask you what problums did pot take care of?

smoking is sooooo stupid why would anyone do it?!?!? i mean the only thing it does to u is ruin your life!!!! So remember kids... "What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right." and remember HUGS NOT DRUGS!!!!!
Jesuß
INTL Premium Member
Healing America by Beating People Up

It's "erroneous," you uptight fairy.

Ballkicks: (+137 / -34)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 07:04:31 AM)

Replace "I am ugly" with "I am gay", and add thew jew.gov tag.
Critical Acclaim for Jesus:
Why, oh, why must you be gay? - Vervet
Isn't he adorable - Cyanide
Jesus, you know you're cool. - Tyr
AND THEN I THOUGHT MAYBE I'LL HAVE SEX WITH JESUS. - Tyr
Jesus looks pretty h0t. - Flaming Arrow
your numbero uno on my list when I turn. - Mingan

Don't like my driv... er... signature? Call this number!
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 09:37:51 AM)

Those tags are great. How about you have the 2 stars on the ends spinning? Just a thought.
The true meaning of Alvistime is drinkin'. Drinkin' and revenge. Now drink with me deeply of the burbon scotch and rye until which time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find and beat the asses of the non-believers.

Why can't we not be sober? Just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 09:41:35 AM)

Nice one Fisher. I don't know about the other two, but the moving star was the cream on the fucking cake!
"I feel that if a person can't communicate, the very least he can do is to shut up." - Tom Lehrer

"Life is like a sewer: What you get out of it depends on what you put in to it." - Tom Lehrer

"Oh the protestants hate the catholics, and the catholics hate the protestants, and the hindu's hate the muslims,
and everybody hates the jews"
- Tom Lehrer, 'National Brotherhood Week'
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 10:13:48 AM)

Quoted from Fisher:

Holy shit! YES!
"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 01:25:23 PM)

jew.gov!
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 06:24:13 PM)

I like these new ideas. Can new thread tags be added to the total, or do they have to replace old ones?
Marijuana is living proof that big things do come in small packages.

Jesus - "men having sex with men = gay"
Zippo279 - "Lick and blow. Lick and blow."
Chire

Ballkicks: (+27 / -15)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 09:18:04 PM)

Keep it, and just add more tags!
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 09:22:53 PM)

Actually, that works too. Just add more tags. Preferably five more tags, so the rows are even. We've already got HELP and JEW.GOV, we just need three more.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 10:54:12 PM)

christ.com

allah.org

buddha.edu

zeus.net

I dont know...you do better.

NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-02-03 10:59:05 PM)

blasphemy! thats just not how it works.

a 'Special' tag, maybe. i dunno. a 'Spam' tag to lable threads that have gone horribly awry.
" there is a reason they call it dope, because u are a dope if u smoke it you are a dope, and you smell" -- 'Jimmy'

"kept said no, if stubborn then u may report to adult" -- 'Sappy'

"DRUGS R BAD U SHOUN'T DO THEM ONE DAY MY BEST FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO DRINK ALCHOL I SAID NO THAT CAN SCREW UP YOUR LIFE AND AFTER THAT ME NEVER DID ANY THING WITH EACH OTHER THAT SUCKED WE WERE GREAT BUDS." -- 'SHEL'

"why do you think drugs are cool if it mite get you pragnet or get you killd it is esyr gest to not smoke or do drugs because it is gest a waist of your money and time that you coughd be hanging out with your freinds." -- 'ya so'

"when they ask, "You wanna hit?" Just say "Ya I wanna hit you because your so stupid for doing that." -- 'AJ'
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 09:13:55 AM)

We should have a tag of blacksun's shifty-eyed Joel Avatar, but just the eyes.

It could denote....secretive threads?

Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-03-03 11:45:06 AM)

Quoted from Arnok:
We should have a tag of blacksun's shifty-eyed Joel Avatar, but just the eyes.

It could denote....secretive threads?
I whole heartedly agree. And I love the Jew.gov one. i'm a serial-killer :) But umm... what would it be used for?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 8124 | Total Posts: 37 ]