Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > INTL Meet > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] [ Thread Views: 11841 | Total Posts: 163 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 03-22-03 02:37:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I just wanted to get an idea of who is seriously contemplating attending the upcoming INTL meet in Madison, Wisconsin this July.

I don't know the exact date yet, but it should be around the second week of July that we'll make our way up north the cheese state. The way I see it now is that I'll graduate my AIT on June 4th, start Airborne School on June 9th, graduate Airborne School on June 27th, be back in Indiana on June 28th, do hometown recruiting between June 30th and July 11th, then leave either that Friday night or the following Saturday morning, depending on departure times for the bus and train.

If everything goes according to plan, Sarah and I will make our way to Madison on either July 11th or 12th and possibly stay for the weekend and leave the following Sunday or Monday morning or possibly later.

So yeah, none of this is written in stone, but as long as everything goes smoothly, it's going to be mid-July. I'll do my best to figure out EXACTLY when I'll be making the trip, so that those of you that want to come can start making plans for flights or road trips or whatever.

I'd really like to see as many people as possible show up, but I understand that most of you are still young and would never in a million years get the permission to show up from your parents, but for those of you that have the ability to come, I'm hoping that you'll consider showing up.

People who live in Madison:
mirthalac
NNY
Spazz
Arnok
Vash
peach
Pascal
Calagorm
DragonofTwilight
This reply was last edited on 05-10-03 03:53:07 PM by Air Bud.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 02:46:54 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i wouldnt count too much on caroline being htere. as she hasnt shown her face here, nor does she really like me and it seems nate either these days.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
kham
you're a cigarette!

Bedwetter

Ballkicks: (+259 / -51)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 03:58:39 PM)

Seems Sandamnit is going to be making a cool $500 in July.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 04:13:45 PM)

I think I'll be enrolled in College this summer, but if I can get off for a few days, I'll drive up.
I have the Best Avatar EVER.

Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 4 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 04:38:45 PM)

Quoted from NNY:
i wouldnt count too much on caroline being htere. as she hasnt shown her face here, nor does she really like me and it seems nate either these days.
Can do, skip!
Quoted from Drunk Khan:
Seems Sandamnit is going to be making a cool $500 in July.
Sure thing.
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 07:03:17 PM)

hot
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 6 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 07:28:26 PM)

I would make the road trip as it would definately be really interesting, but I work during all of July and August at a summer camp, so I won't be there.
Coca Cola - "That girl at the left of the pic is pretty hot"
Nova - "She'd be a lot hotter if she wasn't pissing herself.
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 7 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 10:14:37 PM)

Nope.
Where can I turn for comfort? Where do the cold days end?
Where has the sunshine gone? Where do our two hearts blend?
Where has love gone and hidden? Where must I go to find?
The more I shun romance, the more love is defined.

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 8 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-22-03 10:41:37 PM)

Considering I don't have a ride, and if I did go I'd have a large mob waiting to jump me... I think it's safe to say I won't be there.
the jam of the pearl
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 9 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 02:15:14 AM)

wheezy + PR + Dimi > Spazz + Arnok + Vash + Mirth + NNY
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Magus

Benze and I should have a sad-off

Ballkicks: (+77 / -47)
Reply 10 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 02:24:57 AM)

Quoted from wheezy:
wheezy + PR + Dimi > Spazz + Arnok + Vash + Mirth + NNY

I'd have to agree with this statement.

And, any meet's out of the question for me.

*sigh*
Well, well, well... Magus finally has free time to post!
Melanie
Banned for having ideals.

I boned Sandamnit

Ballkicks: (+43 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 11 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 04:22:32 AM)

I would love to go.

Sadly, I don't think it's gonna happen. Me going halfway across the country to see some people I've never met won't go over well with my parents, especially with that serial killer deal down here right now.

I do have plans to go to Buffalo, NY, if anyone's up there. Maybe my flight will have a layover in Philly, because I'd love to spend some time with that crew.

And July 11 is my birthday. big grin
crazy is all right.
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 12 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 12:21:12 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
wheezy + PR + Dimi + Jota > Spazz + Arnok + Vash + Mirth + NNY

Fixed
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 13 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 01:33:27 PM)

Quoted from Jota:
Quoted from wheezy:
wheezy + PR + Dimi + Jota + Skye > Spazz + Arnok + Vash + Mirth + NNY

Fixed

Fixed.
Quoted from Oscar Wilde:
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reply 14 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 01:34:53 PM)

Quoted from Jota:
$500 for having sex > wheezy + PR + Dimi + Jota

uber-fixed
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 15 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 02:20:51 PM)

New and improved!

Quoted from Arnok:
Quoted from Jota:

uber-fixed

...turns into...

Quoted from Skye:
wheezy + PR + Dimi + Jota + Skye + your integrity, dignity, and whatever else allows you to remain a man that ends in -ity > Spazz + Arnok + Vash + Mirth + NNY.

Fixed. 'Sides, you can always threaten to mess up Devon's room and he'll give you cash to keep you from doing it. Just stop by whereever he is on your way here.
Quoted from Oscar Wilde:
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Reply 16 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 02:28:00 PM)

Quoted from Skye:
New and improved!

Quoted from Arnok:
Quoted from Jota:

uber-fixed

...turns into...

Quoted from Skye:
wheezy + PR + Dimi + Jota + Skye + your integrity, dignity, and whatever else allows you to remain a man that ends in -ity > Spazz + Arnok + Vash + Mirth + NNY.

Fixed. 'Sides, you can always threaten to mess up Devon's room and he'll give you cash to keep you from doing it. Just stop by whereever he is on your way here.

You realize we're talking about Jeff here, right?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 17 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 03:31:32 PM)

I have no integrity.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 18 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 04:40:07 PM)

What mockery! Aubrey leaves for basic on July 11th. I may be able to leave on the 12th or 13th, depending on my emotional state.

Unfortunately, my sister may be using the car this summer for a job, so I will try to find alternate forms of transportation. If anyone in a surrounding state is going, and wishes to give me a ride, that may be possible. If they're close enough, they could just pick me up, or I could take the train, and get a ride from there... ::shrugs::
It is said the Devil has all the best tunes.
This is broadly true. But Heaven has the best choreographers.

Witty Tirade (9:57:12 PM): Where I come from, the South, we have a thing called honour.
ExtraKryspi346 (9:57:41 PM): Does it involve lynching niggers?
ExtraKryspi346 (9:57:58 PM): Because that's all you southern folk can do right
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 19 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 04:47:13 PM)

Quote:
especially with that serial killer deal down here right now.

all the more reason to *not* stay down there.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 20 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 06:21:40 PM)

Quoted from Skye:
Quoted from Jota:
Quoted from wheezy:
Dramamine > Everyone else...ever

Fixed

Fixed.

Fixed for reals.
PR
INTL Alumni
oh

Bassists never get no love, man.

Ballkicks: (+486 / -101)
Reply 21 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 08:12:36 PM)

Madison seems like a pretty shitty place to meet.

What are you going to do - sit around and watch cows fuck? I mean Spazz and Dramamime going at it would get boring after awhile.
Where can I turn for comfort? Where do the cold days end?
Where has the sunshine gone? Where do our two hearts blend?
Where has love gone and hidden? Where must I go to find?
The more I shun romance, the more love is defined.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reply 22 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 08:53:04 PM)

I'm forced to agree with PR on this, there's got to be somewhere else more exciting than Madison.

Philly's probably the best shot, since there are already a couple there, and a decent population lives in New England.

Or Missouri, it's central. We can go HUNTIN FER COONS

EDIT: Probably should also consider that only two people out of the list are established members of the community...at least, in my opinion.
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 23 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 09:40:17 PM)

You guys have obviously not been to Madison, and if you have, you have not gone out on the town. Listen to Lewis Black's White Album. He can attest.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reply 24 of 163 (Originally posted on: 03-23-03 11:38:28 PM)

Lewis Black is hilarious, so will do *tips hat*
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 11841 | Total Posts: 163 ]