Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Serious Discussions: Too serious to have a double entendre in the title > Woman Sues McDonald's Manager Because She's Hideous > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 12067 | Total Posts: 72 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:24:33 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Basically this horrific woman is upset she didn't get promotions because she's just so horrifically ugly.

Link

Warning: Picture is terrifying
"I'm a thief when all else fails, and all else failed." - Gambit
"It feels like I'm getting more famouser every day." - Avril Lavigne
Ishmaelkun: and if we say "she can't breath!" we say "chicken nut bread" - Izzy on Filipino accents
"The rivers are full of crocodile nasties, and He who made kittens put snakes in the grass." - Jethro Tull, Bungle in the Jungle
"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine too. If you shake my hand, better count your fingers. - Megadeth, Dread and the Fugitive Mind
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 1 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:30:53 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

well shes got a point, especially if her manager is the one saying things lik this ?I had been told I might make babies cry or scare customers off,"
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:31:51 AM)

What did she expect......
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 3 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:35:30 AM)

Well shit, Joel. She WOULD make babies cry or scare customers off. I sure as hell wouldn't walk into a McDonald's if SHE was at the counter.

She's just fucking unsettling and terrifying.
Ishmaelkun: and if we say "she can't breath!" we say "chicken nut bread" - Izzy on Filipino accents
"The rivers are full of crocodile nasties, and He who made kittens put snakes in the grass." - Jethro Tull, Bungle in the Jungle
"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine too. If you shake my hand, better count your fingers. - Megadeth, Dread and the Fugitive Mind
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 4 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:40:06 AM)

yeah, but her boss also shoudnt be saying shit like that. maybe she should be suing him for harassment instead of whatever it is shes actually sueing about. yeah shes got a fucked up face, but so what? the drooling retards whos eyes dont even look the same direction do a damn good job working at burger king, and they've actually got things wrong with them. she should just go work for them.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 5 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:40:47 AM)

I would be afraid I'd find some of her face in my burger, that's for sure.
"Fabulon! Now that just SOUNDs fun. If I got 800 grams of fabulon for my birthday, I'd be pretty stoked" - Brad.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 6 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:44:43 AM)

shes got a birthmark, not leprosy.

and if she can do the job better than half the zit faced highschool students there, which i woudlnt be surprised about then she shouldnt be treated worse.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 7 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:46:01 AM)

Quote:
yeah, but her boss also shoudnt be saying shit like that. maybe she should be suing him for harassment instead of whatever it is shes actually sueing about. yeah shes got a fucked up face, but so what? the drooling retards whos eyes dont even look the same direction do a damn good job working at burger king, and they've actually got things wrong with them. she should just go work for them.

Joel, retarded people don't look like the elephant man. I don't care if she's the smartest person ever, she's freaking scary. So the manager's not allowed to tell her the truth? Isn't he supposed to do the best to make money? They would LOSE money if she worked counters or where people could actually see her. Trust me.
Roatigas

Reply 8 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:55:47 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
shes got a birthmark, not leprosy.

Even so, when the person who serves you looks like what you're eating, it's a bit offputting.
"Fabulon! Now that just SOUNDs fun. If I got 800 grams of fabulon for my birthday, I'd be pretty stoked" - Brad.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 9 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:57:56 AM)

looking at the food regardless is offputting.
Roatigas

Reply 10 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 06:02:19 AM)

Well, that much we can agree on.
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 11 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 08:17:16 AM)

DAMN. The manager has a point, I'd be scared off if I entered a McDonald's restaurant and saw her. I'd probably wouldn't be hungry, even if I bought food.
icewyvern

Frozen Turds

Ballkicks: (+61 / -14)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 12 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 10:59:58 AM)

The picture is NOT terrifying. And people should be ashamed of themselves.
We shit what we eat. So what we're eating in fact, is processed and qualified shit, but shit nonetheless.

Life Sucks. So Enjoy It. i'm a serial-killer :)

mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

Ballkicks: (+301 / -42)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 11:36:15 AM)

JESUS CHRIST, THAT'S NOT PHOTOSHOPPED?!?!
Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 14 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 12:21:00 PM)

I saw that picture on www.mafia.org as someone's profile pic and assumed it was doctored. I guess not.
I agree the Manager should not have said those things directly to her face. His best bet would have been to not hire her in the first place, or wait for her to do something and fire her.
It's one thing to not want to lose money, it's another thing to downright insult someone.
Coca Cola - "That girl at the left of the pic is pretty hot"
Nova - "She'd be a lot hotter if she wasn't pissing herself.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 15 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 12:23:09 PM)

I don't understand why people like that complain about a lack of work opportunities while the circus and entertainment industries still play major parts in recreation areas across the world.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!
"Whenever you bake a cake, just call me. I promise I'll come right over to lick the bowl" - Miguel, Passions

Who needs women when you've got Cricket... The Hackey Central Times
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

Ballkicks: (+214 / -44)
Reply 16 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 01:00:20 PM)

Quote:
“I was quietly crying on the grill," she said

shit, no wonder her face looks like that.
...and i don't even care anyfuckingmore.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 17 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 01:06:55 PM)

Personally I think they should slap a hamburgler costume on her and put her to work, as a matter of fact there are plenty mcdonalds characters out there and all the employees need to dress up like someone, and the manager ofcourse must dress up like ronald mcdonald, no free rides for that lazy fuck. This is something that should have been done years ago, it should have been done before I was born. And hey everybody wins, ugly girl has a job, stupid kids are happy and greedy corporation gets rich(er)! My idea owns!
Pascal
The Alpha Nerd

I love you, but why must you love the law?

Ballkicks: (+419 / -41)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 18 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 01:09:39 PM)

Insensitive remark of the day! woot!

Anywho, it really sucks, but she probably would scare customers.
Wok
Pipewrench for Jota

Ballkicks: (+9 / -7)
Reply 19 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 01:45:44 PM)

McDonalds obviously just didn't want a woman to walk around advertising burgers better than theirs.
Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

Ballkicks: (+192 / -66)
Reply 20 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 02:29:59 PM)

I feel a lot of compassion for this woman. She can't help the way she looks as a result of a medical condition. Medical disablility doesn't cover ugliness. If it did, the system would go broke.

With any luck, she'll win the lawsuit and be set for awhile so she won't have to struggle to find work. MacDonald's wasn't named in the lawsuit, just the company that owns that franchise. The cost of french fries won't increase as a result of this.

She wasn't asking for special treatment, demanding they put in a ramp or special lighting for her, or asking for reparations. She just wanted to pull her own weight, do her job, and be allowed to advance like everyone else, based upon her work skills and what I consider to be an awesome work ethic.

How sad.
"Give me the luxuries of life and I can do without some of the necessities."
-Evelyn Waugh

TheCheeser

Ballkicks: (+6 / -20)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 21 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 02:39:45 PM)

Its people like that that make Michael Jackson look attractive.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 22 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 04:55:00 PM)

I agree with Mojo here. She seemed like a hard worker, it seems a pity that she'd be treated in such a fashion.
*Swigs some 409*

INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 23 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:36:47 PM)

JESUS MCFUCK-

AGH!

GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!

*Runs in circles*

*Dies*

Don't you think she would've figured out by now that this society just doesn't want to see that? It's a harsh fact of life, but DAMN!
So, yay
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

Ballkicks: (+286 / -39)
Reg. Date: Oct 2002
Reply 24 of 72 (Originally posted on: 03-14-03 05:42:10 PM)

GOO!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 12067 | Total Posts: 72 ]