Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Fuck all ya all > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3960 | Total Posts: 74 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Pineapple

Ballkicks: (+2 / -0)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
(Originally posted on: 03-02-03 04:59:09 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

just kidding.

just wanted to say hi. new to this forum. so how goes it?
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:12:57 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Oh shi...

*ducks and covers*

No really who put you up for this?
"Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom,
Is all I ever have. Redemption songs...
Redemption songs... Redemption songs..."
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:33:25 AM)

Quoted from Pineapple:
just kidding.

just wanted to say hi. new to this forum. so how goes it?

its been nice knowing you.

"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
Pineapple

Ballkicks: (+2 / -0)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 3 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:34:35 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
its been nice knowing you.

grab another beer and chill...
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 4 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:36:20 AM)

i will, while im waiting for the admins to wake up.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 5 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:42:50 AM)

*Hugs NNY*

I love you man.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 6 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:45:37 AM)

i feel so loved.

come chill with me. care for a beer? whats yer fancy?
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 7 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 05:48:13 AM)

I drank too much last night. Drinking coffee milkshakes this morning.

How long do you think 'till 'they' wake up?
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 8 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 06:00:03 AM)

well, its 5am here now, so 6 in philly where PR lives, and i imagine hed be the first up along with wheezy, though maybe not the first here. FA is all the way in alaska, and i dont know how often sandamnit actually stops in. i cant really say about the mods. i know mirthalac lives in madison here, izzy lives in california. so a few hours probably. its times like this i wish i were a mod in this forum.
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 9 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 06:15:21 AM)

I used to be a mod. On one of my mates forums. I never got to ban someone. I got to fuck about with posts though so it was cool for a wee while.

Hey, if there is ever an alcohol forum (which there should be but has probably already been denied), can I mod with you? I bet I drink more on average anyway LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

So what are you upto?
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 10 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 06:24:22 AM)

i drink whenever i have the chance, which is often every night (cept for this pesky unemployment thing). ive been mod in RS off and on for the entire time its been here, i was the first mod and at least part of the reason it was created (feel free to boo me off stage, some of you). the mods there used to be able to do fun things like ban people, but jeff took away most of the goodies.

and i had an alcohol thread for a little while, jeff was giving out forums to whoever wanted them, they didnt last more than a few days though.

and it'd be a close race between you, mingan and useless for other mods.
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 11 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 06:33:38 AM)

Quoted from NNY:
and it'd be a close race between you, mingan and useless for other mods.

Damn and I'm a student.

I don't suppose you get many stupid noobs to make it worth the effort. But I would still love the power hit.

My drinking has decreased recently, sadly, due to lack of a thing my government calls money. I'm about 12k in debt with my student loan and about another 1.5k in my bank's overdraft thingy.

and I'd rather spend money on Guinness and Bachelor's Supernoodles(tm) than real food.

Oh Guinness is my choice drink by the way.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 12 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 06:49:23 AM)

we get our share, but its not like a steady flow of bannable people. but in RS there werent rules so when we had the power to ban and there were half a dozen mods at a time there were banning frenzies... it was fun for a couple hours.

there is only two places i know here (stores) where i can get guiness, and neither of them (nor any liquor store for that matter) that i can get to easily anymore, now that ive moved in with my friends.

i assume supernoodles are your equivalant to Ramen noodles, which is a staple food among college students and college age people living on their own. that and beer. as long as i have vodka orange juice and bagels im set.
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 13 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 06:54:43 AM)

Have you tried variants of vodka. My girlfriend brought over a bottle of citrus hinted vodka and it ruled. Made the vodka cokes taste exotic.

Over here, many students resort to el cheapo Grant's Vodka and Irn Bru. It sucks you don't get Guinness over there. If I ever get the chance to go over, I'd bring some on the way. It's an acquired taste but worth acquiring.

I'll be right back, but I need another coffee milkshake. I'll post the directions and recipe in RS later so you know what shit I've been drinking this morn and what it's like.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 14 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 07:05:34 AM)

ive had a few different vodkas. i general go cheap, but not too cheap. when i had the money id get skyy, and when i was up in minneapolis we had some dutch (i beleive it was) vodka, though i dont drink it straight much. ive had a few different flavored vodkas, some citrus -- we ended up with a bottle of lime vodka once before i became self sufficiant... it tasted like sanitary napkins smell, blue raspberry ( drank about a litre of it straight on my own... ::sudders:: ), raspberry vodka. im usually fine with regular semi cheap stuff. though skyy is much nicer, and the dutch stuff (i took a small taste of it) is something i might be able to handle straight again, it didnt taste that bad and was smooth. probably too expensive for me though.

ive also aquired a taste for some expensive things like goldschlagers and rumple minze, thanks to katii and my roomate. ive only had guiness once, if i drink beer its usually newcastle now, or fosters if im downtown at a bar.

oh, sometimes i wish these discussions wouldnt just appear randomly. id like to keep the alcohol thread going strong, but oh well.
This reply was last edited on 03-02-03 07:11:21 AM by NNY.
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

Reply 15 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 07:27:44 AM)

I'm going to mention something everyone should try because it's a mix of alcohol and caffiene at its best: Irish Coffee :p

This stuff is the gift of the gods to students like me who love either the hit of caffiene late at night when trying to also get drunk, or in the morning when a straight coffee (or often tea) is just not enough against a hangover.

It's really easy to make yourself too, though dear. 2 shots of Irish whiskey on Ice and then a shot of pure hot distillate machine coffee. Topped off with semi-frothy milk and chocolate powder on top.

It's a shame not many places actually do it late at night.

On vodka, have you had vodka jelly before? Do they even sell it over there?

edited for grammar. Oh and I'm going to log off for a bit and try BGII character and song writing.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Reply 16 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 07:35:12 AM)

never heard of vodka jelly, do tell when you come back.

as for the irish coffee... im not much for whiskey. i burned myself out on it in one fell swoop one night splitting a bottle of jack with my brother.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 17 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 10:30:53 AM)

Good morning!
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 18 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 10:34:15 AM)

Poor guy.

"...and that's the kind of person I am, opinionated and moronic!"

Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 19 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 01:06:11 PM)

Quoted from Smokey2003:
Poor guy.

Where does that rabit come from?
I'm taking a BA in Beer and my GPA is 5.0%
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 20 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 01:17:06 PM)

Quoted from Coca-Cola:
Where does that rabit come from?

http://www.samandmax.net/

Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 21 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 01:22:25 PM)

I loved the cartoon.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 22 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 02:22:16 PM)

That is prolly the most hillarous thing I have ever seen. I guess I was lucky to have Joel get me into this. lol He explained about not putting that kinda of shit up. Pluss I figured hell I have this big fucking avatar saying NEWBIE on it if some on didn't know I was new they were dumbshits and not worth my time. lol
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 23 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 02:39:44 PM)

Quote:
well, its 5am here now, so 6 in philly where PR lives, and i imagine hed be the first up along with wheezy, though maybe not the first here. FA is all the way in alaska, and i dont know how often sandamnit actually stops in. i cant really say about the mods. i know mirthalac lives in madison here, izzy lives in california. so a few hours probably. its times like this i wish i were a mod in this forum.

I could have banned him too. *sad*

"MY BUM IS ON THE MAN!" - Flaming Arrow
"I just think circumsized dicks look a whole lot better" - Flaming Arrow
Well Danielle, when you turned your back on our religion and basically questioned all of our values and practically insulted our whole sense of faith and our lifestyle, we were alright with that, we let that slide. THEN you came and said that you're attracted to women, we thought that was questionable, but we could get used to it. But the day that you have pornographic videos on your computer, YOU'RE FUCKING OUT. - Danielle's parents

Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reply 24 of 74 (Originally posted on: 03-02-03 02:50:29 PM)

Quoted from pineapple:
Fuck all ya all
That dosn't make sence. It should either be, "fuck all yall" or, "fuck ya all"
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3960 | Total Posts: 74 ]