Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > My life as a homeless person > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5037 | Total Posts: 70 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 10-06-08 11:32:07 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Over the past three days, a remarkable turn in my fortune has caste me from living pretty in a subpar efficiency apartment to homeless, flushed with cash, and crammed with shit in my Honda Accord. This sorry turn of events has coincided with a remarkable fall in the value of my mutual funds (from 45 to 33 on my best one) and an upcoming Spanish test which I have been to fucking stressed and busy (looking for a new place) to study for.

I blame lesbians for this one.

Ever ready to move out of my old place away from the amorous advances of my old roommate, I decided to move into a new apartment which a girl's cousin was moving out of to join her lesbian roommate out of town. This seemed great: I can now live closer to work and school and be able to not need my auto as much. One week into moving, everything seems fine: all my stuff is there, we are preparing to sign the new lease once the old one expires, and I have plenty of cash to pay my portion of the deposit. THEN BAMM, the lesbian room mate decides at the last fucking day before the lease expires that she can't live with her lesbian lover and she is migrating back into the apartment. I have no say as I am not on the lease, I am given 15 minutes to move my stuff before she calls the cops on me, and I feel like caving her face in with my Mona Lisa reprint.

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK, now am I not only homeless, but I also lack any real recourse. My family lives 200 miles away in Dallas, I don't have any friends who can let me stay more than a few days on their couches, and I am midway through the semester and cannot quit my classes without getting a "F". This is fucking gay and its not my fucking fault. This is that bitch's fault and I hope she catches AIDS from her fucking (pun intended) escapades.

I feel so angry and insecure that I felt like collapsing into tears at work when some customer gave me lip about its so fucking terrible that they can't find shirt in our store to accomodate their fatness. Oh, holy shit budday, life is fucking over for you! I mean, what the fucking will you do when your buddies can't see your overpriced slave-made shirt!?

If I can't find an apartment or a bridge to live under in the next week, I will go insane from smelliness and anger.

AND I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO KNOWINGLY FUCK OVER PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT, BALH BALH BLAH, I HOPE SHE DIES IN AN INDUSTRIAL ACID ACCIDENT
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 11:40:12 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

oh you poor baby, come here and let me hold you

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 2 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 11:43:40 AM)

I'm holding you accountable too, snowy, you lesbian dyke
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 3 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 11:54:32 AM)

how can you call me a lesbian dyke as i plunge my hand down your tiny homeless shorts?

enough of that
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 4 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 11:57:59 AM)

Homeless people with internet access!
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 5 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:00:42 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
how can you call me a lesbian dyke as i plunge my hand down your tiny homeless shorts?

you're correct on one count; it wouldn't get bigger as you plunge your hand down them

Quote:
Homeless people with internet access!

i'm homeless, not poor

scratch that, I am poor and homeless, but not destitute
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:03:46 PM)

Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:

you're correct on one count; it wouldn't get bigger as you plunge your hand down them

good, i like them tiny, soft and terrified.

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 7 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:14:56 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:

wow, you are a BEAST
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:21:14 PM)

Quote:
I don't have any friends who can let me stay more than a few days on their couches

That's what you get for using friendship as a tool to climb the social ladder!
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 9 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:22:23 PM)

Quoted from szau:
Quote:
I don't have any friends who can let me stay more than a few days on their couches

That's what you get for using friendship as a tool to climb the social ladder!

i wouldn't let my friends stay on my couch indefinately either

also, I have more pride than that
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 10 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:26:08 PM)

Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:

wow, you are a BEAST

that's right....and i also have 9000 penises...and they are all raping babies.

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 11 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:27:56 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:

wow, you are a BEAST

you have such POWERFUL and MANLY dildos you sodomite
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 12 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:28:35 PM)

Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:
Quoted from vietsarrio:
Quoted from Snowy:

wow, you are a BEAST

you have such POWERFUL and MANLY dildos you sodomite

you'd know, sweet chicken o' mine.

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 13 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:30:39 PM)

its almost like she is trying to derail my thread but she keeps hitting small babies instead
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 14 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:34:54 PM)

what thread?

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 15 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:39:56 PM)

lesbian dykes first try to ruin my life, now they are trying to ruin my threads!

to the gallows with thee!
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 16 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:43:52 PM)

Nobody would try to interrupt your moment of EMBARASSING CONFESSION to a group of internet people youve been busy insulting for the past 2 years, thusly negating the effect of your alluring 'golly gee this happened to me' franknesses effect on slyly harvesting all the 'i want to know the REAL vissario' reactions to your moment of clarity in this world of trolls and polemicisms, NOT I

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 17 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:50:52 PM)

yo bitch, we discussin' mah hate of lesbians and assholes who fuck other people over, not yo freudian readings into the complexities of my internet persona

WORD
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 18 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 12:54:16 PM)

what da freakin' frak is you on about, freud was jung liek a chicken

changed animal reference due to small size of freudian pecker

hi vissario!

enough of that
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 19 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 01:04:33 PM)

That really sucks.

San Francisco has a lot of hotels where you can pay by the day/week/month. Maybe your city does to? They're not usually in nice areas and you'll probably have to deal with crackheads but around here they're not even that much more expensive than renting a place.

I looked up one that was in a pretty nice area and it was only about $100/month more than what I pay, and what I pay is by no means expensive for the area. And it came with a flatscreen TV in the room, I know how much you love those! They usually have shared restrooms and kitchens which I guess is a pretty big downside.

Also you can try looking at youth hostels in the area, those should be affordable and in the fall/winter they probably won't be so crowded.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 20 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 01:05:07 PM)

Is it just me or is there some freaky cybersex going on here
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 21 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 01:05:07 PM)

Quoted from snowy:
what da freakin' frak is you on about, freud was jung liek a chicken

changed animal reference due to small size of freudian pecker

hi vissario!

you fling insults like one would expect a monkey to fling dung

Quote:
Also you can try looking at youth hostels in the area, those should be affordable and in the fall/winter they probably won't be so crowded.

i'd rather have the privacy of my car
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 22 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 01:08:14 PM)

and your mother smells of elderberries!

enough of that
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 23 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 01:10:47 PM)

oh shit, stop the presses; snowy just won this thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 24 of 70 (Originally posted on: 10-06-08 01:20:29 PM)

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5037 | Total Posts: 70 ]