Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > AMERICA DEBATE TONIGHT > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 5488 | Total Posts: 84 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
(Originally posted on: 09-26-08 04:12:12 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

who's getting drunk? i have a fifth of bacardi, should i order chinese or pizza?
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 04:13:30 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

What the fuck are you talking about.
DRAHNIER
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 2 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 04:15:09 PM)

is this the McCain/Obama one?
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 3 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 04:22:09 PM)

Free O'Bama stickers!

http://pol.moveon.org/barackstickers/?id=-10790670-Xdqaf5x&rc=ads.adwords.ng.biden.txt15
ôYou know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?ö - Chris Rock
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 4 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 04:28:19 PM)

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHMB_en&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=debate+drinking+game
acdmlk

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Sep 2008
Reply 5 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 04:42:11 PM)

pizza.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/trailhead/archive/2008/09/26/debate-drinking-game-round-up.aspx

you're gonna need more alcohol.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 6 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 05:16:17 PM)

Pizza you unamerican fucker.

choomin and drinkin for da debate
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 7 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 06:32:19 PM)

Watching now. Not much is going on. I'm not a fan of either candidate, but I'd prefer Obama wins.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Reply 8 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 06:38:07 PM)

does McCain have a combover? It sorta looks like he does.

thats pretty much a votebreaker for me
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 9 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 06:54:26 PM)

McCain won't make eye contact with O'Bama.
ôYou know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?ö - Chris Rock
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 10 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 06:54:58 PM)

I don't make eye contact with anyone. It's a Republican thing.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 11 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 07:00:15 PM)

Ugh, his bracelet story is sooo boring.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 12 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 07:49:23 PM)

wtf is O'Bama?????????
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 13 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 07:52:04 PM)

I'm far from an Obama fanboy, so this is an objective opinion; regardless of what these post-game commentators are saying, Obama seemed pretty dominant to me.

To be fair I only watched the second half cause I was watching the Phillies win during the first half.

I also think McCain was suffering from sweaty nixon syndrome. Though you could argue Obama suffered from agreeable nixon syndrome.
This reply was last edited on 09-26-08 07:58:25 PM by D.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 14 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 08:08:33 PM)

I think McCain said alot of obvious shit that Obama was simply forced to agree with.

"We need to fight the bad guys"

How do you do anything but agree with statements along the lines of that.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 15 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 08:40:31 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
McCain won't make eye contact with O'Bama.
This was a big thing for me. Granted neither of them were talking directly to each other at first, but Obama finally started talking to McCain. More than that, at both the beginning and end of the debate when they shook hands Obama looked right at McCain and spoke to him while McCain did not look at him or say anything. Aside from being rude, it just shows me that he can't face his opposition face to face, even if his opposition is a fellow American.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 16 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 09:00:23 PM)

McCain blinked. A lot. I'd say he seemed less confident and was attacking Obama more than his policies.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 17 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-26-08 10:05:13 PM)

I hope Obama wins, but he needs a lot of support, and I am too lazy to sign up for a free sticker...
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 04:11:40 AM)

McCain looked like a really old man, and the whole thing was incredibly boring. It didn't help that it was 3 am.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 19 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 09:27:46 AM)

It really gets me that the news media keeps harping that Obama kept saying "John is right" and leaving out the large BUT that almost always followed. MSNBC, for example, played a bunch of sound bytes of him saying that. One of the clips was the whole "John is right that on paper we have the highest business tax in the world..." and they ended it there, totally leaving out his bit about all the loopholes that exist to get huge tax breaks.

By the way, McCain never had a real comeback for that.

THE MORE YOU KNOW
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 20 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 10:28:36 AM)

The whole thing kinda went like this...

Moderator - Question

O'Bama - Answered the question

McCain - Check my record, Sob story, Freedom fighter

Repeat
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 21 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 10:30:00 AM)

Moderator - We need to move on to the next question.

Obama/McCain - Shut up, Jim.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 22 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 11:02:24 AM)

Quoted from Arnok:
It really gets me that the news media keeps harping that Obama kept saying "John is right" and leaving out the large BUT that almost always followed.

Yeah, it's like McCain was saying the most obvious trite stuff just so that Obama was forced to agree most of the time.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 23 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 11:33:42 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Arnok:
It really gets me that the news media keeps harping that Obama kept saying "John is right" and leaving out the large BUT that almost always followed.

Yeah, it's like McCain was saying the most obvious trite stuff just so that Obama was forced to agree most of the time.

McCain will ultimately try to use the fact that O'Bama won't blindly agree to a Bailout deal to make him look like the bad guy.
"... the fact that your loose-ass twat is constantly full of babies and the cum of stangers." - Tartarus
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 24 of 84 (Originally posted on: 09-27-08 01:22:30 PM)

I thought it was gay that the conservative media constantly refers to him as a 'maverick'. Turns out that it sounds completely lame when he tries to call himself one.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"So it goes." - KV
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5488 | Total Posts: 84 ]