Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Holy fucking shit, this is the weirdest thing i've seen, and most fucked up. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 571 | Total Posts: 14 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 07-05-08 06:28:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Some guy just smashed his car straight into a wall right next to my house, the car is fucking mashed up all the way back to the front shield, he must have been going at high speed just straight into a wall.

So i go down there and a bunch of people are standing around upset, and they've called an ambulance and they're like "we gotta check if he's alive", "no don't look into the fucking car man! don't look!"
I looked in a little and he didn't look too good, smashed against the steering wheel.

But he seemed to be dead and then some guy crawled into the car to check and he said he was head, he was like smashed up against the steering wheel.
And really even if he wasn't dead, what could we have done to help him at that point anyway inside a twisted up box of metal.

And right after that the ambulance and fire department arrived, and now they're down there probably sawing him out, and some people are still walking around kinda hysterical down there.
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 07-06-08 06:19:05 AM by drahnier.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 1 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 06:33:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

DRAHNIER
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 06:41:27 PM)

Is there a Swedish word for "fuck"?
<mmac> do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

<BB> spoonful of amphy sex
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 3 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 06:43:42 PM)

Once I was driving home on the highway on a really snowy day, so Snowy I wasn't sure I should even be on the road.

I drove by an accident on the other side of the road. I didn't take too close a look at it because 1. I was driving and didn't want to take my eyes off the road in the crazy conditions, and 2. What I think I saw was so disturbing I didn't want to look again.

What I think I saw was a Semi run off the road with a broken windshield, and ridiculously far in front of it was a man in flannel laying face down in the snow. There were police officers and stuff standing around him, not looking like they were in any hurry.

Thats what I think I saw. I didn't want to look too closely. My friend said "thats really disturbing" and I agreed, but we didn't talk about it.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 4 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 07:24:54 PM)

Does it make you feel guilty about pretending that your mother died in a car crash?
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 5 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 07:25:59 PM)

Uh, what.
DRAHNIER
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 6 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 07:33:39 PM)

Drah, that accident is 6 years old i'm a serial-killer :)
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 7 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 07:52:55 PM)

Quoted from drahnier:
Uh, what.

http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,320366,,all
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 8 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 08:12:36 PM)

How do you remember this stuff?

Ass.
DRAHNIER
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 08:21:27 PM)

Even I remember that, and I wasn't even around for it.
<mmac> do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

<BB> spoonful of amphy sex
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 10 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-06-08 03:16:32 AM)

That was pretty memorable.

Anyway, I think it's fucked up it took so long for people to check if he was alive or if they could do anything for him just because they thought it would look gross.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 11 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-06-08 06:14:41 AM)

I don't think it took more than like a minute or two, right after i got down there and looked at the guy in the car, the other guy crawled into the car, but i don't know if he actually checked if he was alive or just pretended to.

Also i don't know what you can possibly do for a guy inside a mangled car right before the ambulance gets there, i certainly wouldn't know what to do, i doubt you're supposed to try to pull him out of the car.
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 07-06-08 06:22:18 AM by drahnier.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 12 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-06-08 08:28:43 AM)

http://www.nwt.se/ArticlePages/200807/06/20080706100120_NWT511/20080706100120_NWT511.dbp.asp
DRAHNIER
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 13 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-06-08 08:32:27 AM)

A 50-year old male died after the car drove straight into a husvńgg in central Karlstad on the night of Sunday.

It was shortly after around three o'clock at night on Sunday as police, rescue and ambulance were called to the district of Herrhagen in Karlstad. Once they have arrived, it was found a 50-year-old's death Monday at the wheel of a car. Vittnesuppgifter According to the police to the man to have run Filaregatan down to a very high speed straight into the wall of the old foundry. The man was alone in the car and was found dead on the spot. The police have interrogated witnesses from the spot and the state that no indications that the driver tried to brake or turn.

From that description is sounds like either he was drunk, asleep or suicidal.
-Wandering Idiot
Yogi
INTL Premium Member
The Hero of Canton

check out my color filters

Ballkicks: (+129 / -58)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 14 of 14 (Originally posted on: 07-07-08 03:00:43 AM)

That is pretty fucked up, there's like half a car left in the picture.
The Big Deal
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 571 | Total Posts: 14 ]