Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Dear Surt, > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 1099 | Total Posts: 25 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 07-03-08 06:13:18 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

How is that you live in the land of heavy metal and sausage, and you are obsessed with Eddie Murphy and Wham?

This seriously blows my mind. We should trade lives.

PM me if you are interested.
Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen

This reply was last edited on 07-04-08 06:27:40 PM by Baggy_Brad.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 1 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-03-08 09:22:30 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

sounds like that show wife swap, except not really
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 2 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-03-08 09:26:03 PM)

Surt is so kitsch, it's cute.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 3 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-04-08 09:33:12 AM)

Nickolati likes sausage? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 4 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-04-08 06:21:54 PM)

"sausage"
<mmac> do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

<BB> spoonful of amphy sex
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 01:08:54 AM)

I like spicy italian sausage. My favorite is just a piece of hot fresh sausage on a long roll with a slice of swiss cheese, and maybe some lettuce.

Don't try and decipher a sexual innuendo because I was being serious about food.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 6 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-05-08 07:55:31 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Nickolati likes sausage? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

I like sausage, but not in a biblical sense.
Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 7 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-06-08 07:24:21 PM)

You should switch lives. I'd imagine a big scary black man would be a sweet novelty in Denmark and you could get laid. And Surt could get laid because shallow American girls love foreign guys and Surt is hot.
D
Administrator

Reply 8 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-06-08 07:26:07 PM)

Im cooking sausage right now
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 9 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-07-08 04:25:59 AM)

because surt is cool
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 10 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-07-08 07:56:05 AM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
How is that you live in the land of heavy metal and sausage, and you are obsessed with Eddie Murphy and Wham?

This seriously blows my mind. We should trade lives.

PM me if you are interested.

How is it that a black man would want to be a Mayflower cracker?

This blows my mind as well.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 11 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 03:13:41 AM)

It's a cosmopolitan world, or people have more cultural options to choose from, and i see the world as a buffet....can't see how i should be limited from my imideate surroundings, although i don't think theres that much metal around here, it's mostly indie, atleast in the uni circles i frequent in this town...

Sausage is super, but i want to know,in america, is it a synonym with hot dog?

Quote:

there is a fine line to thread between being a total clown, and being a grey dull cynic

I personally would love to come to america, and travel around, and intl is a super chance to get to know some people, i'm always curious if i would get mocked in the south for being a european "lokk at dat' guy with dem' funnai accent's" or something like that...

I have noticed that the negroes really gimmick it up around here, and get big afros to enforce their blackness, which i guess is cool enough....as said, very indie like, and can get annoying, but i guess i can also fall in that cathegory

Quote:
because surt is cool

Don't know where that came from, but hey, i like it, you're cool too tazz man
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 12 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 11:15:32 AM)

Quoted from Surt:

Nope. Hot dogs are basically the by-products (i.e. lips and assholes)of the pig, cow or turkey, or a combination of all. And while they can be quite delicious, sausages in the US are usually made and flavored a bit differently, and are far superior to hot dogs in my opinion.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
This reply was last edited on 07-08-08 11:22:18 AM by greenidentity.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 13 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 11:39:37 AM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
Quoted from Surt:

Nope. Hot dogs are basically the by-products (i.e. lips and assholes)of the pig, cow or turkey, or a combination of all. And while they can be quite delicious, sausages in the US are usually made and flavored a bit differently, and are far superior to hot dogs in my opinion.

Because we all know that sausages are made with only the finest lips and assholes of pigs, cows, and turkies.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 14 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 11:40:22 AM)

Pretty much.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 15 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 11:43:16 AM)

Quoted from Che'ssario:
Quoted from greenidentity:
Quoted from Surt:

Because we all know that sausages are made with only the finest lips and assholes of pigs, cows, and turkies.

I meant taste-wise.
You make me sick
Because I adore you so.
This reply was last edited on 07-08-08 11:49:53 AM by greenidentity.
Trash Mod
Administrator
I wish I were dead.

i'm nick and i'm too stupid to read so i make unnecessary posts

Ballkicks: (+574 / -34)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 16 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 01:55:46 PM)

I think hotdogs taste a lot like knackwurst if that helps.
It is company policy not to release this information.
D
Administrator

Reply 17 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 05:29:44 PM)

Quote:
i'm always curious if i would get mocked in the south for being a european "lokk at dat' guy with dem' funnai accent's" or something like that...

irony
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 18 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 07:10:12 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quote:

there is a fine line to thread between being a total clown, and being a grey dull cynic
I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say here. Are you calling me a total clown or a grey dull cynic? Frankly, I'm neither. Are you? I don't fucking get it.

Personally, I think it's good that you have non-standard tastes and you don't limit yourself based on your geography, but when it comes to listening to Wham!, keytar nude photos, NASCAR jackets, and as Nickolati said in the topic post, liking Eddie Murphy, it's very kitsch. Don't get me wrong, kitsch is not bad.
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 19 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 07:39:12 PM)

Yiddish word extravaganza:

Don't be such a kvetch. Surt may be a bit of a bit of a nbekh and nudnig who is prone to plats of kitsch, but when it comes right down to it, he is a real mensch.
Kayte, chimp was being a dick and he made me change my sig. I hope you know I still love you/your feet/your red flats. I will still break my legs for you and get you fanta/poppies. - BB
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reply 20 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 08:21:28 PM)

Quoted from Ballsack 5.0:

Don't be such a kvetch. Surt may be a bit of a bit of a nbekh and nudnig who is prone to plats of kitsch, but when it comes right down to it, he is a real mensch.

And Suddenly, I understand Nazi Germany.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 21 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-08-08 08:38:53 PM)

Quoted from Ballsack 5.0:

You are being a bit of a putz, dear.
<mmac> do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

<BB> spoonful of amphy sex
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 22 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-09-08 04:01:04 AM)

Are you a kurveh yet?
Kayte, chimp was being a dick and he made me change my sig. I hope you know I still love you/your feet/your red flats. I will still break my legs for you and get you fanta/poppies. - BB
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-09-08 06:59:19 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from Surt:
Quote:

I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say here. Are you calling me a total clown or a grey dull cynic? Frankly, I'm neither. Are you? I don't fucking get it.

Personally, I think it's good that you have non-standard tastes and you don't limit yourself based on your geography, but when it comes to listening to Wham!, keytar nude photos, NASCAR jackets, and as Nickolati said in the topic post, liking Eddie Murphy, it's very kitsch. Don't get me wrong, kitsch is not bad.

I knew there was a chance that you would think it was directed at you, but it's more of a general statement, like, i don't think you should just dress like a complete retard, wearing skirts, or other crazy stuff, but you shouldn't be to hard on yourself either...and be to critical

And kitsch is cool, aslong as you don't want to force a reaction, i believe many are wearing stuff and really provoke a reaction, and that is parrallel to my definition of a nerd, someone who wants to force his interests on other people who might not care, like i would want it to be "hey, you're wearing and eddie murphy tshirt" & not "hey, check out my eddie murphy tshirt", like passive....
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 24 of 25 (Originally posted on: 07-09-08 07:09:09 AM)

That was a very fartrakht answer, Surt.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1099 | Total Posts: 25 ]