Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Psychedelics > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2201 | Total Posts: 48 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Psychedelics?
This poll has no expiration.
I like them Vote in poll to view results
I don't like them Vote in poll to view results
I've never tried them Vote in poll to view results
Over the years, I've consumed more than my body weight in psychedelics Vote in poll to view results
Modify Poll
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 06-06-08 12:38:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I like psychedelic drugs. In this thread, let's talk about psychedelics, and share our experiences with them. I have a few stories, including one in which I, while tripping VERY HARD on acid, walk down the middle of the street wearing headphones and no shoes, asking everybody I meet if they'd like to eat lunch with me. Here is part of a different story:

One time when I was on acid, I became, for lack of better words, one with the universe. The boundaries between my self and the external world seemed to disappear. When I would touch an inanimate object, I could feel from the object's perspective as well. It was as if I were touching my arm or leg, both touching and being touched. It was very strange and interesting, and a little scary. I wonder if someone else here has had a similar experience and perhaps might describe it better.

What do you have to say about psychedelic drugs?
Yogi
INTL Premium Member
The Hero of Canton

check out my color filters

Ballkicks: (+129 / -58)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 1 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 01:04:59 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Never tried, wouldn't mind a go.
The Big Deal
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 09:14:50 AM)

Quoted from Yogi:
Never tried, wouldn't mind a go.

Same here.

But on another note, I find it kinda amusing how every single post you make relates to drugs.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 3 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 09:40:54 AM)

Some people base their identity as a "cool" drug user.

It's like when you first start to drink, and go around "bragging" how many beers you chugged
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
blacksun

Reply 4 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 12:11:41 PM)

It's not like that...I used to identify as a cool drug user. Then I got in too deep and realized that what I was doing wasn't cool at all, although it did make me seem cool to people who were into the same thing.

Recently I got into psychedelics though, and I talk about them a lot because they're important to me, and I only know one person who does them outside of the recreational use/party mentality. I thought maybe I'd find someone interesting here.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 5 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 01:45:11 PM)

I used to do shrooms all the time in high school. I haven't done them since then, but that's only really because my friends in college aren't really intro drugs as much as my friends from high school were. I assume I'll do them more once I finish university and I am living with friends from high school again, I miss them.

I have also been reading a lot about salvia lately, I am going to start doing that more. I did it once and thought it was quite interesting but I want to do it a few more times I think.

I don't think I have consumed more than my bodyweight in psychedelics but I have probably eaten about three ounces of mushrooms in my life, and one time I ate about 2 pounds of (wet) San Pedro Cactus
blacksun

Reply 6 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 06:27:30 PM)

I love San Pedro. I've done it maybe 5 times...the most I ever did was about 25 grams dry outer green tissue (where most of the mescaline is). I never liked salvia much though.

I really want to try mushrooms. How would you compare them to acid or San Pedro?
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 7 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 06:35:07 PM)

Well the San Pedro was actually a huge failure and didn't really work as far as any of us could tell. I've read on the internet different plants have different amounts, and I guess the one we found didn't have very much?

But if I compared them to LSD, I would say that mushrooms are a lot more emotional. Someone once told me that if you like TV, you'll like LSD, but if you like books, you'll like mushrooms. Well I like both of them, but I sort of feel like it's a good analogy. Mushrooms are great.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 8 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 08:07:11 PM)

I'd consider it if I knew more about the safety and effects, etc. I say that now but I'd probably pussy out if offered.

I'd like to explore my dreaming more thoroughly though. I have some crazy dreams and remember them more than most people. I used to have lucid dreams all the time. It's a summer thing for me so maybe they'll start again soon. Usually when I realize it's a dream and don't wake up, I start grabbing titties.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 9 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-06-08 10:31:35 PM)

I've taken mushrooms once, about two weeks ago. I think that the mushrooms suppressed my ego, shut it down, and I could see/sense/experience/perceive things for what they really are, and what I really am. Example, everything was unframed, I realized that I have a frame on my perception, and it filters things for me subconsciously, I think that's what an ego is, not so sure....but I understand art better now because of it and what the material world is about.....

Also, everything was a chore, I was conscious of every move I made, and what it took to make that movement. I was able to know everything at once, but it was trying to stick with one thing and deal with it, but I would get sidetracked.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 10 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-07-08 05:24:19 AM)

The worse part about doing mushrooms is being around people that aren't doing mushrooms.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 11 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-07-08 08:03:05 AM)

Back in my shroom days, I used to feel amazing the morning after. As your body purges the mushrooms from your system, the rest of the toxins in your body are also removed.

Aside from that, shrooms aren't much different from acid. It is more of a social drug than LSD.
Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 12 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 02:53:27 PM)

I agree that mushrooms are very social. I've had some of the best conversations of my life when I was coming down from mushrooms. It's allows you to isolate yourself from what's happening and look at things in a different perspective

Quote:
The worse part about doing mushrooms is being around people that aren't doing mushrooms.

One time I was a party and this drunk guy tried to fight me while I was on mushrooms because I had said something, and we fought a little before people broke it up, and I wasn't really mad or upset, I just thought the situation was just really weird and pointless but I kinda wanted to hit him to see what it would be like to fight someone while I was shrooming
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 13 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 03:18:37 PM)

I recently bought a salvia plant for a friend and we're going to prepare it/try it soon. I took a leaf and tasted it, but it wasn't enough to do anythng/wasn't prepared in any way.

I'm too much of a wuss at this point to try anything else like that though.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 14 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 03:32:23 PM)

I don't think that salvia's a good starter drug.

Just sayin'
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 15 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 04:19:07 PM)

Don't listen to him. Just go for it.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 16 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 05:20:32 PM)

Have any of you bought salvia from one of the online places that sell it, and if so, which one? Did you get your order alright and everything? I was thinking about buying some since it seems to be as easy as clicking on it, and I've never tried it. Might as well do it while it's easy and legal.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 17 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 05:22:40 PM)

I was going to take a picture, but I never did... There was a conviencence store right around the corner from my place last year that had a big sign in the window: "SALVIA 100% PURE". I had a bit because my friend bought some of it but it was so shiesty.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 18 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 05:23:48 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:
Have any of you bought salvia from one of the online places that sell it? Did you get your order alright and everything? I was thinking about buying some since it seems to be as easy as clicking on it, and I've never tried it.

I don't know if you have an SA account but there are people on the awfulmarket that sell it and are considered to be quite reliable by the TCC crowd.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 19 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 05:46:38 PM)

Don't have an SA account.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 20 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 05:57:36 PM)

Found this link on TCC

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 21 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 06:40:54 PM)

Just find the nearest Arab-ran convenience store.
blacksun

Reply 22 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 08:03:10 PM)

Forget about salvia, buy some san pedro on ebay.

This guy is for real, and 40 grams is a good amount for someone with some experience in this kind of thing.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Reply 23 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 08:11:18 PM)

Yeah....I'm not buying a controlled substance on ebay, even if its illegality is somewhat unclear. Sorry.
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 24 of 48 (Originally posted on: 06-08-08 08:37:15 PM)

Eh, that's where I got the salvia plant from. I just made sure that the person I bought it from sold a lot of that sort of thing and that he had over 1000 positive feedback at 100%. I was sure to shop around and you can get it for a much better price there too.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2201 | Total Posts: 48 ]