Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The Street Life > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 586 | Total Posts: 20 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-23-08 05:32:54 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Okay so I recently moved to a new city, and last night I'd say I was initiated into the new neighbourhood, or hood if you will, by meeting some of my new neighbours.

Last night at around 6pm or so, I hear a big commotion outside. I live on the 5th floor of an apartment building, so it's still close enough to hear everything going on outside. It sounded like a car crash, and then a bunch of yelling. Sounded like a normal car crash at first which is nothing new...but all the yelling I was hearing enticed my appetite for destruction. I decided to check it out.

Instead of seeing some fender bender, I see a collection of 4 cars, and at least 7 guys running around, all yelling shit towards one of the cars. Oh shit one guy has a gun drawn.

Oh shit multiple guys have guns drawn. One of them is wearing a ski mask. There is two men at least 50 yards away from the collision, both wearing street-clothes and ski-masks, and guns drawn. WTF IS GOING ON. Back at the collision, the guy with the guns drawn on him exits his car and some of the men grab him throw him to the curb and from my perspective, look like they beat him up a bit.
At this point I kinda suspected police, just because 7 or 8 white guys in ski-masks beating up a black guy for shits and giggles seems kind of unlikely in these here parts. My suspicion was confirmed when I saw one guy put a police vest on....AFTER all the action had taken place.

So I didnt get any good pictures of the actual action...mostly because I was watching it and didn't want to turn away to grab the camera. I got some pics of the fallout though...after most of the guns got put away.

first shot of the terrorist patrolling the street. I don't know who'se car he gets into, but I really don't think the cops brought it with him. I don't know.

The scene of the hijacking. The black honda civic is the black guy's car. The van stopped abruptly in front of the Honda, and the car to the left and the car at the top both came swooping in to box him in.
Take note of the Cop wearing the white shirt and ski-mask. He was pretty rough on the perp. Officer Tough Guy.

After looking through his trunk for a while, one of the cops took something out of it, and immediately got inside one of the cop cars and took off. Probably coke, E, or meth.

This was kinda funny...this girl starts coming down the street towards the action and sees like a bunch of men with guns and ski-masks, at at the time, no police vests were visible. She slams on the breaks and peels off in reverse, seemingly as fast as she could go.
She had a huge ass Rottweiler in the backseat. Dealer's girlfriend maybe?

Anyway, so this dude lived in my building apparently, so maybe he'll get out on bail and come back so I can meet him. I'll try to get him to register on INTL. big grin

Just for interest's sake, here is a panorama picture I already posted of the view from my balcony. The incident occurred at the interesection to the leftmost in the picture
http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Tartarus/balcony.jpg
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 1 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 07:01:06 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I made a G today
Yeah but you made it in a sleazy way, sellin crack to the kids
I gotta get paid
Hey, thats the way it is
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reply 2 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 07:14:58 AM)

Officers not wanting to be identified, maybe? Sounds like they were more than a little harsh, though. They've got guns on him, it's not like he's running anywhere. Pretty wild story.

The first thing that happened when I entered a hotel room a couple years ago was a car crash outside and some yelling, too - but it was all in French and a police car showed up moments later, so nothing really interesting happened.
how is this for a quote
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 3 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 08:56:59 AM)

You should sell those pictures to Global, they'd eat them up.

Om nom nom nom and all that.
őjust dandyŤ but. again. funnel aspect. I don't want anything put in there unawares. I'm no Richard Gere.
őPurpleŤ If it was Sunny doing it, s/he'd be pretty rough
őjust dandyŤ ouch. I just involuntarily clenched.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 11:15:55 AM)

Looks like the guy had the corpse of a Teletubby in the trunk in the second to last picture.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 5 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 11:31:10 AM)

Did you shout at them from the window?
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 6 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 12:36:30 PM)

What kind of cops wear ski masks? Where did you move to again?
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 7 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 01:02:11 PM)

kosovo i think but don't quote me on that
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 8 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 02:01:58 PM)

Oh so that's what happens in Hamilton.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 9 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 02:10:43 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
What kind of cops wear ski masks? Where did you move to again?

ones that beat you up and steal your drugs without reporting you to the station.

Quote:
Did you shout at them from the window?

At first I didn't realize it was the cops, so I didn't say shit cuz i'm probably within firing range you know

after i figured out it was the po-po the adrenaline rush was kinda gone so I didn't feel like yelling anything at that point.
This reply was last edited on 05-23-08 02:17:41 PM by poop.
D
Administrator

Reply 10 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 02:15:53 PM)

thats fucked up dude
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 11 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 02:54:40 PM)

Yea I don't know what the fuck was in his trunk (other then whatever it was the police was after).
It kind of looks like an octopus

Haha In that picture Officer Tough Guy was like yelling at him for no reason pretty much. I didn't really hear what he was saying exactly but I could make out his voice when I couldn't hear any of the other guys, so he was obviously talking louder/yelling.
I also have a few pics directly before and after that moment when office tough guy is rifling through blackdude's pockets
D
Administrator

Reply 12 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 02:57:17 PM)

It looks like a giant stuffed monkey toy. Like those sock monkeys.
This reply was last edited on 05-23-08 03:03:31 PM by D.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 13 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 05:54:16 PM)

thats pretty hoodrat
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 14 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-08 06:16:22 PM)

Quoted from Hoff:
thats pretty canadian
yea i agree hoff coal
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 15 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-24-08 09:45:44 PM)

Hey, great, ski masks!
őmmacŤ do you ever have time to sit back and revel in your coolness?

őSpiffŤ Carol experienced a Helvetica Scenario at 2:00 minutes into the video.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 16 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-24-08 11:49:31 PM)

Quoted from ice:
kosovo i think but don't quote me on that

I almost ended up there for the next year.

Thank God my commander likes me, so instead I'll end up in Afghanistan in the next couple years.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 17 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-25-08 07:40:38 AM)

Yesterday my friends and I were biking by the water and we saw these people making a music video or something. It was a black guy in a fishing hat, with a girl who was either blackanese or Indian dancing sluttily in front of him with crappy hip hop playing from a boombox, with a single camera rolling. Nearby were about 15 well dressed Indian or Middle Eastern men.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-25-08 07:43:54 AM)

Quote:
Thank God my commander likes me, so instead I'll end up in Afghanistan in the next couple years.

Is that sarcasm?

Sorry for asking but I find it hard to judge what you think a good option is, what with you having joined the army and all that.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 19 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-25-08 08:03:46 AM)

In his job Afghanistan isn't a bad job. Kosovo which is about x10 colder than afghanistan. it also has a fraction of the tropps, and as such a fraction of the amenities.
http://mcelhinney.us

An atom walks into a bar looking very depressed.
Bartender: What's wrong?
Atom: I've just lost an electron.
Bartender: Are you sure?
Atom: Yeah, I'm positive.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 20 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-25-08 09:54:15 AM)

Kosovo isn't dangerous, though...
DRAHNIER
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 586 | Total Posts: 20 ]