Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Really lazy stuff you do > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2588 | Total Posts: 46 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:10:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

There was a thread like this on SA a while ago and while I doubt people at intl could ever top goons in this category I think it would still be pretty entertaining.

To start: I just spilled my gatoraide, but I didn't want to go downstairs to get something to wipe it up with, so I just used a dirty sock from my hamper.

what lazy stuff do you do?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 1 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:18:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Sometimes I'll re-download something if I don't want to look for it on my computer.

I used headphones for about three weeks because I didn't want to untangle and plug in my speakers.

If food falls on the ground I just leave it there and assume that the dogs will get it.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 2 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:34:16 PM)

I guess I should add that I also thought about just not wiping it up at all for a good couple of minutes.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 3 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:34:38 PM)

Quote:
To start: I just spilled my gatoraide, but I didn't want to go downstairs to get something to wipe it up with, so I just used a dirty sock from my hamper.

I do that all the time.

The water in our house tastes terrible so we always get bottled water. I drink a LOT of water so my small trash can would be full in a day if I threw all my bottles in the trash. So when i'm done drinking them I just kind of toss them into a corner on the floor. I pick them all up at once when the pile gets big enough that I start stepping on them in the dark and the crushing sound scares me.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 4 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:42:17 PM)

I rented this video like a week ago, and it's due today, and the video store doesn't close until like 11:30 but I already know that I am going to put it off until it's too late.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 07:47:49 PM)

I am the laziest when it comes to laundry. I have a lot of clothes so I can go for awhile without doing it, but then sometimes I'll run out of underwear so I just won't wear any. When I do get around to doing the laundry, I hardly ever put it away, and I'll just dig through the laundry basket every day to get clean clothes.
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 08:24:44 PM)

Well, this is going to make me seem disgusting to some degree. I'll add more to the list later as I figure it out. I'm much cleaner and more energetic than this makes me sound, though.

I wear the same pair of pants several days in a row.

I get lazy with my lunches in cycles. In September, as school begins, I am motivated, and the sandwich is often: bread, butter, lettuce, tomato, meat, mustard, bread. As the year progresses, it eventually becomes bread, meat, bread - and occasionally only one slice of bread. Ultimately, I stop packing sandwiches and end up eating yoghurt from those little packs and a bun or something.

I stack the garbage in the garbage can as high as possible before changing the bag.

When I make a salad for myself I only use lettuce and dressing because I can't be bothered to slice up other vegetables most times.

I only wash my dishes when I've run out of clean ones.
how is this for a quote
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 7 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 08:35:29 PM)

Right now my apartment has no clean dishes, its all stacked in the sink and on counters, its end of the semester so we don't have time to spend the hours cleaning the dishes.

The city in which we live have specialized trash cans that they use so the trashmen don't actually have to get out, and the city only issues each address 1. So we go through a lot of trash and generally forget to take it out on the correct day. So right now our trash can if full, our porch probably has 5 full trash bags on it. And we don't have any more trashbags so we just use empty 30 cases of keystone as trashcans. There are about 5 empty cases half filled with random trash right now.

I have a paper due tomorrow thats 45% of my grade and I need to have 6 interviews done for it, and my article required people that work at the university who get off at 5. And I waited till around 3ish to actually start trying to contact these people (got all 6 sources tho! I'm awesome like that). I will probably pull an all night for no reason because I hate actually doing work.

I stuck a block of cheese on top of my tv one day and never took it off and eventually the heat from the tv melted all of the cheese and now my tv is coated in melted cheese grease for all eternity.

I grew a beard mainly because I was sick of shaving.

We still have st. patrick's day decorations all over our apartment because we are too lazy to take them down.

The list goes on....
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 8 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 08:51:52 PM)

Too lazy to shave is going to be a common theme amongst guys I take.

I'm much like Zippo with laundry, except I don't go commando when I run out of underwear. I then decide doing laundry would be wise.

Too lazy to take the trash out until it starts overflowing.

I'm going to try and resist the temptation to ignore doing dishes when I get back to college but I know I'll fail.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 09:10:59 PM)

I never empty the dishwasher, I just take clean dishes out of the machine. I also hate hate hate packing, so usually I don't pack until half an hour before I leave for wherever, & I'm too lazy to make my suitcase neat; I just throw all my shit in from where I'm standing and hope it makes it in.
Hoff: *schlick schlick schlick*
Dimi: LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Amphy: omg yah rite fag lol
D
Administrator

Reply 10 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 09:11:24 PM)

Too lazy to think about the lazy things I do.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 11 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 09:14:30 PM)

I just called blockbuster, and apparently I have a five day grace period after the movie is due before I incur a fee, so fuck doing that for another five days
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 12 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 09:17:38 PM)

I just totally leave stuff lying around and dont pick it up. If you want an INDEPTH list of things that I do that are lazy. Please contact mspt, the list will be under "things mr e does that makes me want to fucking kill him"
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 09:49:31 PM)

I'm super lazy about laundry, but that's okay because I have enough underwear to go five weeks without washing and never run out. Possibly this is of itself an example of my laziness.

I don't do dishes until:
1. I don't have any left or
2. I'm expecting company.

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:

When I make a salad for myself I only use lettuce and dressing because I can't be bothered to slice up other vegetables most times.

lol omg. Me too.

I borrow books from the library but am too lazy to read them.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 14 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 11:02:22 PM)

I never do my homework until the morning that it's due
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 15 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 11:07:07 PM)

Sometimes I'm too lazy to tie my shoes, so I tie them once and then just slide in and out of them. This of course is probably not good for my feet or shoes.
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." -Carl Sagan
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 16 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 11:32:46 PM)

I think not tie shoes is a pretty common thing as well. I only tie them when they become untied, a good double knot ensures that they stay good for a long while.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 17 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 11:36:28 PM)

I just wear slipons
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 18 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-19-08 11:41:12 PM)

i cut the groins out of my pajama bottoms
D
Administrator

Reply 19 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-20-08 12:56:12 AM)

Quoted from ice:
I never do my homework until the morning that it's due

Never do my homework and get grades much lower than what they should be.

Also do the shoe slip-on thing.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 20 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-20-08 01:04:56 AM)

Youguysaredisgusting/lazy.

Iamaneffecienthuman.

Ihavetoomuchclutter,butit'smoreorlessorganized.I'llputoffsomejobstillthey'renecessary(likemowingthelawn).

Icleanthebathroomonceaweek,regardless,washmytruckonceaweekregardless,Ipolishmyworkboots,Icutmyhair,

Itakecareofbusiness,slobs

(stillhaven'tfixedspacebar)
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 21 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-20-08 08:41:43 AM)

the only remotely lazy thing i do is that i refuse to fold/hang up/put away laundry so all of the clean laundry goes in the laundry baskets and the dirty laundry ends up on the floor or in the basement. other than that i'm a really clean/organized person. i don't mind being untidy, but filth is absolutely disgusting to me.

we have a dishwasher so doing the dishes is easy (i had to hand-wash dishes my whole life at my parents house so a dishwasher is like this miracle machine to me)

i clean the bathroom at least once a week, if not more. the floors are swept practically every day - they have to be with two cats and two dogs - and are washed at least once a week. i weed the garden and water the lawn every other day...

meh, but the thread isn't about being efficient, it's about laziness.
This reply was last edited on 05-20-08 01:42:16 PM by Lyle.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 22 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-20-08 09:15:13 AM)

I just don't clean or vacuum or anything.

At some points i have like 20 pizza boxes and 30 coke and beer cans lying around the appartment, and i don't do laundry until i run out of clothes to wear, and even then i'll still wear my stained t-shirts as long as i can wear something over them so you can't tell.

Sometimes i wear a t-shirt backwards because all the food stains are on the front, and if i put it on backwards and wear a jacket or open shirt over it the stains are hidden.

I don't clean my toilet often even though things still grow in it.

Instead of washing my socks, i wear them until there are holes in them or they get extremely dirty and then throw them away (or more like leave them around the floor of the appartment), because my mom randomly buys me socks occasionally for some reason, and that's enough to never have to wash a sock.
DRAHNIER
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 23 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-20-08 10:11:43 AM)

Quote:
we have a dishwasher so doing the dishes is easy (i had to hand-wash dishes my whole life at my parents house so a dishwasher is like this miracle machine to me)

I just moved into a house with a dishwasher for the first time in my life. Amazing, aren't they? Though I admit I tend to forget its there until I'm halfway done with the dishes, because I'm an idiot. Also I don't really know how to use it, and I'm too lazy to figure out, so I just leave it full of dirty dishes until one of my roommates runs it.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 24 of 46 (Originally posted on: 05-20-08 12:47:02 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
I am the laziest when it comes to laundry. I have a lot of clothes so I can go for awhile without doing it, but then sometimes I'll run out of underwear so I just won't wear any. When I do get around to doing the laundry, I hardly ever put it away, and I'll just dig through the laundry basket every day to get clean clothes.

Have you ever re-worn dirty underwear by turning them inside out?

Quoted from Drah:
Instead of washing my socks, i wear them until there are holes in them or they get extremely dirty and then throw them away (or more like leave them around the floor of the appartment), because my mom randomly buys me socks occasionally for some reason, and that's enough to never have to wash a sock.

I throw away socks too. Well, I throw away white socks. I keep and rewash my dress socks.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2588 | Total Posts: 46 ]