Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > My apologies to America > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 2880 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:36:55 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ths is actually a pretty cool country. I still can't get over the whole "everyone has guns" thing though.

Anyway, I am in Arizona and here are some pictures for your entertainment. So far the Amercans have been nothing but friendly. Many of my pre-conceptions regarding this country have been proven incorrect. We will see if Texas continues this trend, as I am heading there tomorrow.

Anyway, here are the pctures from Arizona:

This reply was last edited on 05-12-08 01:05:44 AM by abused.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:42:15 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Everyone doesn't have guns.
abused

Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:45:30 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Everyone doesn't have guns.

Compared to Canada it seems like it :P
I'd never seen a gun until that moment (Except once I saw a hunting gun locked in a cabinet)
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:53:50 AM)

I've seen very few guns. Other than with police officers, and with military personnel in foreign countries, I can only think of one gun i've seen.
abused

Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:58:57 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
I've seen very few guns. Other than with police officers, and with military personnel in foreign countries, I can only think of one gun i've seen.

I see

Any comments on the pictures rather than the one sentence you disagree with?
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 01:01:33 AM)

The gun concentration depends on where you live. If you're in the country, everyone has like 10 guns; they mainly use it for self-defense (if your house is robbed or your family is attacked in the country, the police could be an hour away) or hunting (EVERYONE hunts).

Also, people in New England are all assholes. The rest of the country is nice though.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 01:31:59 AM)

Nice pictures. I don't understand why people go to such strange places when they visit the US, I knew this scottish guy and the only place in the United States he had been was Salt Lake City OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 01:51:50 AM)

I sleep on a bed made of guns and eat bullets for breakfast.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 04:06:03 AM)

Geeze, guns, I could handle that. Here everyone is carrying around boomerangs ew gros
bradism.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 08:45:10 AM)

My friends at Auburn (a college in Alabama) have an AK-47 and a hunting rifle in their apartment. You'd probably like them Adam. Don't worry, the AK is only semi-auto.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 09:09:28 AM)

The only time i've really seen any guns has been when i've been in the region you are now adam. But yeah, Arizona is a scenic place, nice pics. Did you go hot air ballooning or something?
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 10:25:14 AM)

Coming to Colorado?
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 11:17:03 AM)

Sweet pictures. Looks like a blast.

I know the picture you posted of yourself isn't the best example, but I've been meaning to say you look like Greg effing Brady for ages.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 11:52:02 AM)

O and I own tons of guns too.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:18:30 PM)

I already commented on your photos, but here's a question: why are you spending so much time online during your vacation?
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 12:24:53 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
I sleep on a bed made of guns and eat bullets for breakfast.

I do the same, only I put on a red headband and a wife beater first.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 01:06:16 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
I already commented on your photos, but here's a question: why are you spending so much time online during your vacation?

because he's in arizona lol @ duck hunt
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 02:23:04 PM)

My dad and I are considering doing the Rim to Rim to Rim hike in the Grand Canyon. It's supposed to be spectacular.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 03:06:58 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
My dad and I are considering doing the Rim to Rim to Rim hike in the Grand Canyon. It's supposed to be spectacular.

obvious rimjob reference
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
abused

Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 04:21:32 PM)

Quote:
Nice pictures. I don't understand why people go to such strange places when they visit the US

Thanks! Although I don't know how a tourist visiting the Grand Canyon is strange :P
The reason I'm in Texas is for my sister's graduation... she did her Masters down here.

Quote:
Did you go hot air ballooning or something?

I did, it was awesome. Any mild fear of heights is now gone.
I'm hoping that a Texas Rangers baseball game happens sometime this week if I can score tickets.

Quote:
Coming to Colorado?

Unfortunately not, but it's definitely a place I'd like to visit someday... (And see the Avalanche play)

Quote:
I know the picture you posted of yourself isn't the best example, but I've been meaning to say you look like Greg effing Brady for ages.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a hick and I don't know who Greg Brady actually is.

Quote:
O and I own tons of guns too.

I'm shocked!

Quote:

Well, we are doing a ton of stuff during the days... at night time my family goes to bed pretty early so it's either sit around doing nothing or browse the internet. That, and I'm a computer nerd

Quote:

You definitely should! That place si amazing.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 04:46:51 PM)

Whats with all the Philly people living in the murder capital of the country and never having seen any guns? Could there be a correlation behind the lack of guns and high crime rates? Or could it just be all the darkies?

There's something enjoyable about adding racism to adam threads. Hope your havin fun man! I enjoyed myself in Canada.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 06:18:53 PM)

My dad has guns.

He's a police officer and keeps peace and justice.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 06:22:47 PM)

great to see all this travel is doing your spirit good and opening your eyes to the marvelous world beyond the internet, fuckwit.

a small bullet
a piece of glass
and your heart just grows around it
abused

Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 06:31:27 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
great to see all this travel is doing your spirit good and opening your eyes to the marvelous world beyond the internet, fuckwit.

lol

It's 10:30 at night... I'm not sure what you expect me to be doing currently?

I assume you're just high and ran out of Cheetos
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 05-12-08 06:36:59 PM)

what do you think they did 200 years ago before the internet at 10.30pm?!

a small bullet
a piece of glass
and your heart just grows around it
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2880 | Total Posts: 53 ]