Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Moustaches +++ > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2048 | Total Posts: 36 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Moustaches yes?
This poll has expired.
Yes 6 votes, 37.5%
No - im also faggot 8 votes, 50%
lol wut 2 votes, 12.5%
Totals: 16 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-07-08 09:17:17 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So the great debate on moustaches has arisen elsewhere in this forum. Moustaches are great. If you disagree you will die

HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
This reply was last edited on 11-28-08 03:56:38 PM by Socrateius.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 1 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 09:39:31 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

mustaches are only cool when complemented with a full beard.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 09:48:47 AM)

fuck yes

there's nothing like waking up in the morning and laughing when you look in the mirror. Can't put a price on that.

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 3 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 09:56:11 AM)

These are the only moustashes I support.

Hoff: *schlick schlick schlick*
Dimi: LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Amphy: omg yah rite fag lol
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 4 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 10:05:51 AM)

NO MOUSTACHES

*shudder*
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 5 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 10:12:29 AM)

Quoted from kayte:
NO MOUSTACHES

*shudder*

Seconded.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 6 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 10:12:36 AM)

my friend Rishi has a pretty sweet mustache:

D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 7 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 10:43:22 AM)

I've been growing a "playoff beard" for as long as the Flyers are in the playoffs. My beard is coming in quite nicely but my moustache is absolutely pathetic. High school soccy has a better one.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 11:02:08 AM)

I can't grow a decent moustache, therefore I must say moustaches suck.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 9 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 11:15:51 AM)

Can't go wrong with a mustache
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 10 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 11:36:28 AM)

hey wheezy did i ever say i like the cut of your jib?
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 11 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 11:37:39 AM)

I'm fat and I grow a neckbeard.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 12 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 11:40:48 AM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
hey wheezy did i ever say i like the cut of your jib?

i like the cut of your 'stache
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 13 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 01:02:39 PM)

i love beards and mustaches, i cheer on a bf's avant garde mustache/beard adventures...i actually dont like a freshly shaven man, it's fun to touch but there's no laughter in the air...

a small bullet
a piece of glass
and your heart just grows around it
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 14 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 01:22:50 PM)

Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 15 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 01:23:57 PM)

I go back and forth between cleanshaven and moustache/beard combo. I don't think I could ever just have a moustache though, nor just a beard. I've tried it before and it doesn't work out well. Also, my facial hair doesn't grow in thick and looks very bad when it gets longer, so I usually just let it grow out for a few days, then shave and start over, since it looks fairly decent for the first few days.
This reply was last edited on 05-12-08 09:48:53 PM by Air Bud.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 16 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 01:44:05 PM)

Moustaches are great as long as you don't care about picking up. Girls see them and think that it'll scratch the inside of their thighs.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reply 17 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 03:12:38 PM)

Reasons I don't have a moustache:

1. Takes me forever to grow one
2. Doesn't connect with my beard, which looks weird
3. Growth pattern does not coincide with any style I like
4. Interferes with my consumption of beverages and soups
5. More convenient to just draw one on/make one out of felt

Reasons I do have a beard:

1. It took me forever to grow it, and now that it's here I'm not going to shave it off unless I'm damn sure I want it to go
2. Gives me something to stroke thoughtfully when someone asks me a difficult question
3. Girlfriend likes it
4. Has allowed me to successfully infiltrate Amish villages on several occasions
5. Distracts my grandmother from her constantly telling me that I need a haircut
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 18 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 03:28:55 PM)

Quoted from Spiff:

1. It took me forever to grow it, and now that it's here I'm not going to shave it off unless I'm damn sure I want it to go
2. Gives me something to stroke thoughtfully when someone asks me a difficult question
3. Girlfriend likes it
4. Has allowed me to successfully infiltrate Amish villages on several occasions
5. Distracts my grandmother from her constantly telling me that I need a haircut

Post a picture, i'm considering shaving the moustache but not the beard and I want to see how ridiculous it might look.
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 19 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 03:42:42 PM)

Some mustaches look good, and some look bad. Personally it depends on the facial structure of the man on weather or not I like the stach. More often then not though without some type of beard mustaches look like shit.
Spiff
!!!

gtfo

Ballkicks: (+258 / -11)
Reply 20 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 08:40:28 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Spiff:

3. Girlfriend likes it

Post a picture, i'm considering shaving the moustache but not the beard and I want to see how ridiculous it might look.

Taken a few months ago, and for some reason parts of it look lighter than usual. I would have uploaded a fresher one, but I can't find my camera's USB cable.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 21 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 10:42:43 PM)

I've got some nasty looking facial hair now because I refuse to shave during finals week. I like to say I'm too busy
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
PopRocks

I can buck my hips and suck neck while pinned under 250 lbs of man; I had him do me doggy style so we could both watch "When Harry Met Sally"

Ballkicks: (+233 / -15)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 22 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-07-08 11:01:29 PM)

I am very pro-moustache!

My boyfriend's got a great curly-Q stache going now that looks like he's constantly scheming like Snidely Whiplash.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-08-08 05:08:20 AM)

I have a full beard, but i shave the vertical lines right under my lip, and under the corners of my mouth to give it a nice flow....i don't like the "toilet seat"
and i wish i had darker hair
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 24 of 36 (Originally posted on: 05-08-08 08:24:31 AM)

Yeah, my mustache has a lot of red hair in it, and so does my beard when I let that come in too. It's weird.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2048 | Total Posts: 36 ]