Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The Official What Did You Do Today Thread - Mark 2 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 8018 | Total Posts: 140 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-02-08 11:54:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Use this thread to discuss what you did today. Just small random stuff that is ironic or funny - things that might not be worthy of a standalone thread.

This morning after getting no sleep whatsoever, I came to work to find that the place had been robbed. I mean... they took 1 computer. It wasn't exactly a goldmine. Whoever brainstormed the idea to rob the marketing department of a small company has shit for brains.

My living situation was flip flopped last night. My best friend moved out, and the girl he just dumped moved in. Nothing sexual will come of it, but it is extremely awkward. I don't like being the middle man in a confrontation of this magnitude. Blaaah. I hate people. I am gonna drink myself down to Drah's level.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge wonĺt last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
the_d
I am known to freely use the word "finicky" with no apologies

Ballkicks: (+2 / -1)
Reg. Date: Apr 2008
Reply 1 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 12:00:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ahh... that sounds like it sucked. Nothing interesting today. A LOT of studying for the AP exams next week.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 2 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 12:23:37 PM)

Lets see, I finished a paper last night at around 4. Didn't fall asleep till 5, woke up at 9 to walk to the library to print the paper out before class. Went to class and doodled for 50 minutes straight. Came back and tried to nap for 3 hours but couldn't. Showered and went out to get lunch and I just finished eating lunch. Thats my day so far.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 12:56:21 PM)

Woke up after a weird dream, brushed my teeth and went tinkle, went downstairs and ate breakfast and read the paper. Turned on my computer, browsed forums for a bit. Jacked off. Had lunch/snacks. Went to bank and paid taxes and tried to cash a bond. The bank system was down so I couldn't finish the bond. Came home. Browsed forums, jacked off (there's a trend here). Walked each dog individually. Opened INTL.

Going to gym later.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 4 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 01:23:55 PM)

Woke up and have been trying to figure out on campus housing and meals. It's driving me crazy. My parents refuse to help me with school, but are still trying to make my housing decisions for me. (MORE EXPENSIVE HOUSING DECISIONS)

Rawerkjagg.

I'm going to garden for a bit.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 5 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 01:25:09 PM)

Quoted from just dandy:
Woke up and have been trying to figure out on campus housing and meals. It's driving me crazy. My parents refuse to help me with school, but are still trying to make my housing decisions for me. (MORE EXPENSIVE HOUSING DECISIONS)

Rawerkjagg.

I'm going to garden for a bit.

Going to garden? As in manage things growing in dirt, or going to hang out in a garden?
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 01:28:09 PM)

i rode around the city for like 2Ż hours doing some stuff, which included bookstore, pharmacy & groceries, but also enjoying the fresh grass and trees, and flowers in bloom i'm a serial-killer :)
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 7 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 03:16:12 PM)

Woke up. Got dressed. Forum'ed. Voyeured. Went to get some groceries. Got a slush. Ate an afternoon lunch and watched TV. Forum'ed. Beginning to work on some cover letters.

Planning to do some job applications online. Some online shit. That's pretty much it, unless the roommates want to drink.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 8 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 04:31:01 PM)

Nothing ironic or funny happened to me today.

I started waking up around 7:30 a.m. but stayed in bed alternating sleeping and reading until about 1 p.m. I printed out some spiffy new copies of my resume because I have a job interview on Tuesday; I also printed my tax return, which I then posted (late, naturally) at the post office. I returned my book to the library, picked up a few DVDs, and went to the grocery store.

Since then I've mostly sat at home flickring and watching my boyfriend pack because he is going away for most of the summer and it makes me a resident of Frowntown. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I want to do something fun tonight but he's so slow packing that I don't know if it's gonna happen.
Menion
INTL Premium Member
Regular

Man-Onions

Ballkicks: (+122 / -35)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 9 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 04:35:16 PM)

Interesting that the thread has "Mark 2" in the title.

I went to see Iron Man today, I'm sure I'm not alone in this either.

Decent movie, I like techy stuff.
Batman: Dark Knight will be good too, most likely.
Ok, that's good to know...

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." --Paul Ehrlich

"I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better if he had never lived" -- Winston Churchill

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -- The Infamous Mr. Dan Quayle
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 10 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 04:40:57 PM)

Quoted from Menion:

I originally made this thread the first time 3 years ago.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 11 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 04:53:59 PM)

I had a midterm today, so I woke up at 9:30 and started studying. I had the test at one and it was pretty easy, so I was out of there by 1:30. I called a couple friends to see what they were doing but no one answered, so I went to the pub and drank a couple beers before I realized that I had parked my car by the bus stop instead of walking to it, so I would have to drive at some point in the future. So I stopped drinking and decided that my best course of action was to go to my next class, which I wasn't planning on attending but I had to kill some time to sober up anyway. I went and we watched some movie about something, and I ducked out early and went to the bus stop. At the bus stop I met a cute girl and talked with her (she was on her way to work), and I got her phone number and we set up a date for Wednesday i'm a serial-killer :)
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 12 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 05:40:48 PM)

Quoted from Menion:

Haha, some of my friends went to see Iron Man today, and I refused because I was sure it would suck. So instead I spent the night drinking rum with two other guys. Good times.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 13 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-02-08 08:58:16 PM)

Spent good part of the day cleaning the house and getting stuff in order, since I was away for a funeral for the past 3 days.

Then was at work to prepare for a weekend of inventory....Lame
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 14 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 09:39:30 AM)

Not today, but yesterday:

I just moved to Hamilton, so I've spent the last few days exploring the neighbourhoods around my pad. I'm pretty close to downtown so there's alot of things around me to do...bars, pubs, restaurants, smoke shops.
Anyways I walked down to the university campus to check it out, and on the walk home, I noticed a damn fine girl walking in the same direction as me, but on the opposite side. Eventually, I knew I'd have to get to that side as well, so I decided I might as well cross early.
I do.
I'm pretty tall so after another block of walking, my long stride quickly catches up to her small delicate footsteps. We lock eyes at a stoplight and I smile. there's no cars around, so I make a joke about how we both stopped anyways. She's hot. I'm attracted. I turn on the Don Juan mode and chat her up hardcore as we walk along the road together, me holding her umbrella over her at this point.
Turns out she's a Masters student, studying Neuroscience at McMaster, which is pretty good school for med-related stuff. So she's hot and smart? Nah...couldn't be. Must be a hoax.

As our paths come to a divergence, I calmly ask her if she would like to grab a drink with me sometime, seeing as I'm new to the city and don't know anybody here yet. She's smiles coyly, but says: "I'd love to....but I'm actually not..single right now...". I say back with a grin:
"i wont tell if you wont tell"

She laughs, and with a mischievous smile, asks me for my phone number and says maybe she'll call me up sometime.

All-in-all, you could call it a failed pick-up because I did not put my penis into her vagina, but I call it a moral victory. She'll be thinkin of me when she bangs her boyfriend LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 15 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 09:45:12 AM)

Hamilton? She's a tranny.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 16 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 09:49:14 AM)

Hamilton is not nearly as scummy as I was expecting. Windsor is far sleazier than here.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 17 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 10:18:39 AM)

Tartarus' post was the only post that didn't bore me.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 18 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 01:05:16 PM)

woke up at 2pm Friday, studied, watched the phillies, watched the stars/sharks, studied, took a 1 hour nap, took a final. now I'm sitting on a couch at school (4pm saturday) before I take my next final. Then I will go home and watch the flyers.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 19 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 03:42:51 PM)

My life consist of nothing but awkward situations. I'll use this thread to relate them to the world.

The Awkwardness: I was going to tell another story, but it was long and then this story just happened. So I had to go home this weekend because my sister is home from ecuador. Haven't seen her since last summer so we had this big family party for her. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, the whole lot.

Later on in the day my mom decides it would be nice to get family pictures in the back yard so she sends me out to clean up the yard of dog shit. The yard is loaded with it. So 15 minutes later i'm finally done and I tell her that i've de-mined the whole yard.

A few minutes later I heard everyone start to come out. And then I notices this huge pile of shit in the most obvious place, somehow I missed it. So I quickly grab a stick and flick it into the bushes. Unfortunately a good amount of it land on a rose bush. Mostly the stem but some on the actual flower part as well. I didn't have time to knock it off cuz at that exact moment everyone came out the door.

So of course the first thing my mom says is, oh lets take some pictures in front of the rose bush. Great. So then everyone makes a fuss and smells the shit covered flower. Yet, everyone still pretended that it smelled good. That was pretty awkward, for me at least.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 20 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 05:22:10 PM)

Your family shits in the garden?

that's kinda crazy
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 21 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 05:31:40 PM)

Quoted from Hoff:
dog shit
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 22 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-03-08 10:22:34 PM)

Internet.
Picked up my saxophone and played for the first time in a while. I'd like to get into it again. My emboucher is really week.
Biked through fucking rain to play fucking soccer in the fucking rain. Kicked the ball around for a bit, then went to my friend's house. We watched a SouthPark episode and then went to dinner, where the service was really slow. Then I went back to his house and we watched There Will Be Blood. What the hell is going on in that movie?
-Wandering Idiot
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 23 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-04-08 12:09:27 AM)

Made out with a girl most of the night last night, got up at around 9:00 to vacate my house before people came to look at it (we're selling), took a really long bus route downtown and went into some art galleries, got some McDonald's breakfast, then went back to my house, went to some weird organic grocery store and made fun of this chick for 30 minutes while my friend shopped for noodles.

Then we rented Walk Hard (better than expected, I must say) and then I napped.

Woke up, walked to other friend's house, got drunk, trained to the Queens of the Stone Age concert, got hotboxed, and now my lungs hurt from being filled with pot for 4 hours.

Not a bad saturday, I guess.
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 24 of 140 (Originally posted on: 05-04-08 06:23:28 PM)

Today I sold a gaming PC with XP pro for $810 as part of my side business. That'll help pay down a credit card a little. I then helped to cut down 5 tress in my yard. I even got to use a chain saw for the very first time to slice up the trees into logs. I broke out my powered hand saw to trim off the branches cause I'm lazy like that. Afterwards I cooked a nice Chicken Pad Thai dinner for everyone with chocolate cake for desert.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 8018 | Total Posts: 140 ]