Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Finals Week - Share your misery > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4465 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 04-24-08 04:18:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

By now, most of us are approaching the last week of classes and the onslaught of finals (except maybe kayte and Ztolk, you lucky bastards).

My three finals officially start on Saturday morning (retarded, I know): one will be considerably difficult but manageable, one will be a cakewalk, and one will ultimately be the cause of my undoing.

So far, so good. I made considerable progress on the first one, and I'm currently very slowly making my way through the material on the killer one. I promised myself no all-nighters, no more 5-hour energy drinks (I tried one for the first time today, and although it made me mega alert, I was jittery as fuck), and no caffeine dependency. Just good old-fashioned discipline.

How's it going for you?
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 04:22:11 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I finished a week and a half agocoal
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 04:23:40 PM)

I've got one more week and then my finals start. Macroeconomics, Earth Systems, and Physics, here I come.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 04:32:24 PM)

I am already finished. I made the Dean's List this semester.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge wonĺt last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 04:38:16 PM)

I was done April 15th.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 04:43:57 PM)

Most schools around here wont finish for a week or two, but I have another month because my school is weird.
jackattack
Too good for Chex cereal

juvenile

Ballkicks: (+27 / -24)
Reg. Date: Apr 2008
Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 05:06:59 PM)

My finals are not written tests, they are projects in which i have to pour tens of hours into. EACH.
"and you can tell rolling stone magazine that my last words were............Im on drugs!" -Almost famous
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 05:09:20 PM)

I've been done for a bit.

My worse experience with exams was when I had to write a Gravity exam in the gymnasium, and some punk pulled the firealarm. They knew it was a prank/scam, so they had us just sit through the alarm.

But the alarm went on for 30 FUCKING minutes. 30 minutes of blaring fire sirens going off in an echoing gymnasium. Fuck that.
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 05:15:10 PM)

Finals don't start till Thursday for me. I don't get done till May 16th because of seminars I'm taking after words.
I Cant Skat3: Well, I may be stupid. I'll let others decide that.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 05:57:58 PM)

Luckily with my major I don't take many final exams during final week. I do have a lot of final papers though, but I much prefer papers to tests. Thats just me though.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 06:44:15 PM)

I hate this week and next week.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 06:53:14 PM)

Yea I decided to play football and major in General Studies. coal
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 08:17:55 PM)

My last day was today and I stuck my foot in my mouth during the interview (figuratively). Oh boy. Well, I made it through to second year, so these four months better get me in good shape to deliver six days a week next Septmber-April.
how is this for a quote
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 10:20:51 PM)

My finals week will be a breeze. I have relatively easy finals (C++, Microeconomics, Calculus I), so they're not exactly heavy hitting courses that require massive amounts of studying (this will change in the upcoming Fall semester and beyond however). I did extremely well on my midterms and I've managed to keep up with course material in terms of understanding it, so I'm confident I'll do well, get my A's, and make the Dean's List like the goodie two-shoes student I am i'm a serial-killer :)
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-24-08 11:31:59 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
My finals week will be a breeze. I have relatively easy finals (C++, Microeconomics, Calculus I), so they're not exactly heavy hitting courses that require massive amounts of studying (this will change in the upcoming Fall semester and beyond however). I did extremely well on my midterms and I've managed to keep up with course material in terms of understanding it, so I'm confident I'll do well, get my A's, and make the Dean's List like the goodie two-shoes student I am i'm a serial-killer :)

Is this your first semester? Courses sound pretty introductory. Though I suppose C++ could be on a number of different levels, they usually start people off with that as their first computer science/engineering course.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 02:08:01 AM)

I don't have any finals this semester - not any real finals anyway. I wish I did though. Instead I have papers and projects and team assignments and what not. But that means late May and June should be pretty relaxing.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 04:43:57 AM)

I have assloads of papers too, around 50 pages to write in the next 3 weeks. And 5 or so oral presentations.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 05:55:11 AM)

Ah Finals Month.

I'm on my second to last exam. 7AM. A completely alien time to me. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 06:13:29 AM)

I stayed up all Wednesday night studying for a test (aka didn't go to sleep), then I spent all of Thursday after the test working on a project. We were in a study room till 3 am, but we capped off the night (there were a bunch of people working on it) with an intense game of wall-ball inside the engineering building.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 08:10:45 AM)

Ah you well know I'm finished, but good luck to you all.

I'm spending this weekend unpacking instead, I'd say it sucks nearly as much as studying. Boxes... so many boxes...
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 10:04:15 AM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Is this your first semester? Courses sound pretty introductory. Though I suppose C++ could be on a number of different levels, they usually start people off with that as their first computer science/engineering course.
Yes and no. It's my first real dedicated full-time semester. Up to this point, I was just kinda bullshitting around, taking electives and knocking out general education courses. From this point forth, I'm basically only taking math, computer science, and physics courses though, so the level of difficulty and complexity will take a sharp turn upward soon, which I'm looking forward to. The ease of the classes I took this semester actually frustrated me.

My whole four years in the Army kinda puts me behind everyone in the level of education curve, unfortunately.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 10:11:57 AM)

Did a 45-minute presentation with 20 minutes of questions over file-sharing and the intellectual property copyrights. That was my big one. Have to finish a Flash website, and have 2 pretty easy finals. Then I'm done.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 10:42:55 AM)

I just wrote a good 25 pages of fine-point writing.

My hand hurts.

I have calluses again.
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 02:44:53 PM)

In about 4 months I'm going to take USMLE Step 1. The simgle most important and hardest test in the life of an american doctor.
Despair came knocking at my door
and I let her in.
For a while.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 04-25-08 03:00:20 PM)

I think our last class is 15/5

I'm not really nervous, i have a french test (never had french before), but it should be really basic...

Then i have a 15 page written home exam on german period 1990-now (fucking most boring era, the other team has weimar republic/ww1)

I have Epic written exam, which is like 10 pages, but i have read all books, and if i'm lucky i get to pick Leviathan from Auster, which is also the book i have to analyse for a presentation in like 18 days...

I have an oral exam in Litterary science theory, the teacher is old and tough, and smart, but i have a good grasp on the texts, and i'm gonna read his notes on blackboard anyways....his classes are mostly one-way communication anyways....

And then we have Kollokvier, 10 books from the 15th and 16th century we have to read along the other stuff in the semester...i have already read 8 which is like a minimum....so, it's only if i have time, i'll take on Don Quijote
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4465 | Total Posts: 52 ]