Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Archived Forums > Bitching Battleground: The God Damned TV Channel > Vissario: What do you like to do? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3595 | Total Posts: 53 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-27-08 06:53:06 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So I'm curious, what are you interested in? What do you do for fun? It's funny because I've noticed that based off your ideas from debating, you should behave like a bitter 80 year old conservative man.

Quote:
As to the 360, it is in my closet along with all of my other former totems to consumerism.

Specifically it's this quote that sparked my interest. You talk about ideals, with a sense of passion and purpose that is rarely seen in most people. Now of course I could be taking you way too seriously, and that you do this like most others on here. To argue and debate to prove yourself right because it's fun to do so. I'm still curious.

You've talked about not doing things for money, which while money isn't everything, it's necessary to achieve a status quo lifestyle that most people imagine. Obviously you are not the status quo, so I imagine that you do not value things like most others.

The point being, why argue so passionately over so many things? Why do you care so much? Is it religion? Is it family, is it "Love for all of god's children". Why?
I Cant Skat3: Well, I may be stupid. I'll let others decide that.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 07:22:26 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Because he doesn't have friends in real life.

He's a bitter nerd who works at Abercrombie (or wherever the fuck. Aero, American Eagle). He plays video games and buys movies and shit just like the rest of us. He just likes to preach and put people down on the internet because it makes him feel good. He doesn't really believe in anything he's saying to the point where he'd actually change his own life, though.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 07:42:07 AM)

He won't reply to this thread until there's something someone else has said that he can argue with.
Muzta
Lord of the Dance
Negative Association was the name of my hot tub

Ballkicks: (+140 / -19)
Reply 3 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 07:55:47 AM)

Personally I think Vissario is a 16-19 year old who's at the stage where he makes him self feel superior by attacking the statements made by others.

So let us summon Vissario to the thread.

Personally I feel that English should be made the official language of the United States of America.

The dark ritual is complete
"Nice guys finish last, then we sleep in" - Duk's Sig
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 4 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 10:26:59 AM)

blacks jews immigration reform NAMBLA texas fair trade coffee hitler kojacks teddy roosevelt utopia science virginity canada jacques chirac hot wet panties pesticides the flue shot bill clinton
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 5 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 10:37:56 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
blacks jews immigration reform NAMBLA texas fair trade coffee hitler kojacks teddy roosevelt utopia science virginity canada jacques chirac hot wet panties pesticides the flue shot bill clinton

holocaust
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 6 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 10:42:13 AM)

Quoted from Sunny:
holocaust denial

Fixed.
i am raising my eyebrow

Vissario: i am here to serve
Amphy: then make me a sandwich.
Vissario: holy shit
Vissario: u just did not say that, sugaboo

Sunny: I'm actually vissario in disguise
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 7 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 12:00:24 PM)

Quoted from alyantis:
The point being, why argue so passionately over so many things? Why do you care so much? Is it religion? Is it family, is it "Love for all of god's children". Why?

Because I hate mediocrity.
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reply 8 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 12:29:12 PM)

Why do you hate mediocrity? Is it status then that you're going after? Is it power? Is it righteousness? Are you a truth seeker? Do you hate the Wii because it's games are a cavalcade of mediocrity?

What the hell do you do for fun? THIS?
I Cant Skat3: Well, I may be stupid. I'll let others decide that.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 9 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 01:03:30 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

claiming to have extreme and unbending opinions doesn't make you any less mediocre, buddy
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 10 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 01:43:14 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Quoted from vissario:

claiming to have extreme and unbending opinions doesn't make you any less mediocre, buddy

If anything it makes you even more of a member of the teeming masses.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 11 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 02:40:35 PM)

Quoted from Snook:
Quoted from ice:
Quoted from vissario:

If anything it makes you even more of a member of the teeming masses.

No it doesn't, it just makes you even more of an arsehole. We're all equal ground stuck on the teeming masses, I'm afraid.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 12 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 02:46:41 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:

Reading this out loud is the most fun I've had in a while.
how is this for a quote
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 13 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 03:00:06 PM)

Quoted from Alyantis:
So I'm curious, what are you interested in? What do you do for fun?

searches for his name on INTL and masturbates to the results
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Reply 14 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 03:26:08 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Quoted from vissario:

thats a little thing we call ICE BURN

www.uselessstatic.com
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 15 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 04:54:47 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from ice:
Quoted from vissario:

Zing.

Move this thread to BB so I can go apeshit.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.

This reply was last edited on 03-28-08 05:14:05 PM by Nickolati.
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 16 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 08:19:32 PM)

This is the best thread I've seen since good ol' MSPaint times.
Quoted from Dimi:
Does he have a problem with Texas?
However, he just posted once, here we go: My nation is number one country in south america and we can beat Venezuelan ass anytime.
Despair came knocking at my door
and I let her in.
For a while.
This reply was last edited on 03-28-08 10:09:15 PM by Trofozoito.
D
Administrator

Reply 17 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-28-08 09:38:43 PM)

Kazakhstan is number one central asian country much better than douchebags Uzbekistan
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 18 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-29-08 04:59:30 AM)

maybe vissario is a robot.

that would be cool.

vissario are you a robot??
"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 19 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-29-08 10:48:30 AM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from ice:
Quoted from vissario:

Zing.

Move this thread to BB so I can go apeshit.

Your wish is my command!
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 20 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-29-08 12:32:54 PM)

Vissario, you should stop sucking.

You are obviously an intelligent person. Perhaps you traded your common sense and social graces for your intellect, but no matter how it happened you need to reconfigure your entire personality.

You consistently argue your points as if they are completely different from what other people are talking about, when in reality its the same fucking thing.

Example of said sucking:

Quoted from Shitstain:
The premise of the 2nd amendment wasn't to just fight foreign governments, it was ensure that your own government didn't become a tyrannical power.

The easiest way to prevent a rebellion by a large group of people is to first pollute them with fear and misinformation and then to disarm them of any way to retalliate. Remove their guns, remove their freedoms, and remove their autonomy and control over the state.

Quoted from Nickolati:
People cling to the second amendment for silly reasons. It was originally intended to protect the people from tyrannical governments. Now that the US military comes equipped with bunker busters, AK-47s, tanks, and shit that can blow you up from 500 miles away, what is the point of keeping a .22 in your nightstand?

I am not the only person you do this to.

Quoted from Shitstain:
Its humorous how you can equate everything in this world to money. Really, who is the one obsessed with it Wheezy? I have no mentioned "money" as being any of my career goals because, ta da!, they aren't. Just because you working in some nerdy, stereotypical desk-jockey computer job for the sake of buying video games, clothes, and hos, doesn't mean everyone lives for the same short-sighted goals.

Then why the fuck do you live? No matter how much of a martyr you think you are, you are still the average guy on the street that talks a lot and does nothing. When is the last time you gave a public speech or held a meeting trying to assemble a group of people for the sake of education on a subject? You are just another spineless internet revolutionist.

Quoted from Vissario:
Thread title: "Let's talk about natural science"

Natural is anything in the Universe.

Sociology is a science in the Universe.

Therefore, sociology is a natural science.

How about who gives a fuck? What did you gain from that, other than looking like a pretentious piece of shit?

Quoted from Vissario:

Everything mentioned in the header-post refered to a physical science and didn't even mention the possibility of having a discussion about anything other than it. Clearly, if you can't perceive what this thread was about (chemisty, physics, mathematics, et cetera), than you are probably blinded by your own inate bias towards the physical sciences that exists all over modern Western culture.

Why do you care? Go make a fucking sociology thread and leave that one alone. The point of a focused discussion is to discuss on thing, not 900 things.

Seriously man... you add nothing to INTL but unwarranted conflict. There is a difference between a connotation and a denotation. Stop getting hung up on literal shit and use your fucking brain.
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 21 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-31-08 02:47:38 PM)

Quoted from goatstack:
maybe vissario is a robot.

that would be cool.

vissario are you a robot??

i am a cog in a capitalist society

just ask my boss!

Quoted from nikolati:
How about who gives a fuck?

he asked a question, I gave him an answer; he discredited my response, therefore I backed it up with simple logic

it's as easy as 2 + 2 giving us 4

really, none of my argument gets any harder than that

Quoted from nikolati:
I am not the only person you do this to.

you have yet to give a reply which refutes my analysis; you lose, end of story, no excuses or complaints

let me put it another way which isn't going to set your big nose a' puffin. the southern delegates of the constitutional convention, whether right or wrong, were convinced that the only way to prevent centralized governmental tyranny over their provinces was to ensure that the average citizen could easily form a militia. in order to do this, they had to have access to weapons prior to the need of forming this militia; thus the need for an amendment giving them the right to own guns and thus the premise of adding it into the constitution

Quoted from nikolati:
When is the last time you gave a public speech or held a meeting trying to assemble a group of people for the sake of education on a subject?

i do my part, let them do theirs

Quote:
NAMBLA

and you people really are just a bunch of conservative hypocritical faggots for controlling the sexual practices of people other than yourselves
This reply was last edited on 03-31-08 03:17:14 PM by atlas sighed (at me).
D
Administrator

Reply 22 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-31-08 06:34:17 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

Quote:
NAMBLA

and you people really are just a bunch of conservative hypocritical faggots for controlling the sexual practices of people other than yourselves

Its easy to catch a vissario with the right bait
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 23 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-31-08 08:23:36 PM)

Quote:
it's as easy as 2 + 2 giving us 4

really, none of my argument gets any harder than that

Except when you say something, someone says it isn't true, and then you say "it doesn't need to be true for this other thing to be true."

like the GTA thread.

www.uselessstatic.com
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 24 of 53 (Originally posted on: 03-31-08 09:40:16 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

you have yet to give a reply which refutes my analysis; you lose, end of story, no excuses or complaints

let me put it another way which isn't going to set your big nose a' puffin. the southern delegates of the constitutional convention, whether right or wrong, were convinced that the only way to prevent centralized governmental tyranny over their provinces was to ensure that the average citizen could easily form a militia. in order to do this, they had to have access to weapons prior to the need of forming this militia; thus the need for an amendment giving them the right to own guns and thus the premise of adding it into the constitution

let me put it this way, the sons of Juda: Phares, Hesron, and Charmi, and Hur, and Sobal. And Raia the son of Sobal beget Jahath, of whom were born Ahumai, and Laad. These are the families of Sarathi. And this is the posterity of Etam: Jezrahel, and Jesema, and Jedebos: and the name of their sister was Asalelphuni. And Phanuel the father of Gedor, and Ezar the father of Hosa, these are the sons of Hur the firstborn of Ephratha the father of Bethlehem. And Assur the father of Thecua had two wives, Halaa and Naara: And Naara bore him Ozam, and Hepher, and Themani, and Ahasthari: these are the sons of Naara. And the sons of Halaa, Sereth, Isaar, and Ethnan. And Cos begot Anob, and Soboba, the kindred of Aharehel the son of Arum. And Caleb the brother of Sua beget Mahir, who was the father of Esthon. And Esthon beget Bethrapha, and Phesse, and Tehinna father of the city of Naas: these are the men of Recha. And the sons of Cenez were Othoniel,. and Saraia. And the sons of Othoniel, Hathath, and Maonathi. Maonathi beget Ophra, and Saraia begot Joab the father of the Valley of artificers: for artificers were there. And the sons of Caleb the son of Jephone, were Hir, and Ela, and Naham. And the sons of Ela: Cenez. The sons also of Jaleleel: Ziph, and Zipha, Thiria, and Asrael.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3595 | Total Posts: 53 ]