Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > 6 years age difference > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 5291 | Total Posts: 103 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
EnyRod1990

im not gonna lie....this is my favorite fucking forummer. post more roddy

Ballkicks: (+19 / -2)
Reg. Date: Mar 2008
(Originally posted on: 03-27-08 02:27:16 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Good evening!

Since the age of 12 I am fallen in love with a 6 years older boy. In the past I was 12 and he was 18. That's why I said to me: "He is too old for you!" Now he is 24 and I am 17 (in June 18). But now I cannot repress my feelings. I want to hug him, to kiss him and to be with him. In this time I had some relationships. Some of them were not bad. But I never could give my full feelings. I don't know if that has something to do with him.
Last summer I was on holidays with the scouts and he was there too. I had the chance to give his body a massage. But I was to shy and had chosen another guy. That was a big mistake.
I can listen to his stories every time! He is so sweet.
But I have got fear about telling him into his face, that I like him very much and so on because if he know something our situation sure changes. I don't know if it happens in a bad or a good way.
But if it happens in a bad way it is a pity because I see him every Monday in the scout groupe. And I see him for two times in the months at the "leader meeting".
One of my best friend know, that I like him very much. Last Thursday we were in the scouthouse alone with him and her boyfriend. She had asked him if he is single. At first he looked at me and then he answered that he is free. Maybe it is a conceit that he really looked to me with a background. And 2 months ago I asked him to be my dance partner at the end of my dancing course. He answered that he only can dance the disco fox. Damn!
If he really think about me he maybe can see that I like him very much. I don't know what I can do.
Sorry for my bad English.

I am waiting up your answers LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 1 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 02:33:40 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

post tits
EnyRod1990

Reply 2 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 02:41:49 PM)

That's rubbish. I do not post tits. Why do you make so childish posts?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 02:50:51 PM)

6 years is a lot when you're 18 and he's 24, I'd say. But on the other hand, what the hell, it might work.

I don't give good advice, do I?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
EnyRod1990

Reply 4 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 02:54:28 PM)

Why do you think you give bad advises. You made a try and that is very good. My problem is the age differnce too. Maybe if he like my character as a girlfriend is my age okay, too?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 5 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:01:31 PM)

Aww, thanks for the encouragement, now I feel I can give advice and believe in myself.

Anyway, the problem is not age itself, the problem is certain traits that you probably have for being so young, and that he doesn't share for being 24. Which means it depends on your particular case. I don't know any of you, so I can't say.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
EnyRod1990

Reply 6 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:10:05 PM)

Yes I know it is hard to give the right advise because nobody knows me or he. But you can ask questions to know me better. Maybe you should know what a girlfriend for a 24 year old boy have to be. I am not going to change my character for being better for an 24 year old man. ...
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:17:13 PM)

Quoted from EnyRod1990:
I am not going to change my character for being better for an 24 year old man. ...

So maybe you shouldn't try to date a 24 year old man. It could work, I don't know, I like to support people in this stuff, but like Sukkit said we don't know enough about you or your situation.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 8 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:18:15 PM)

hahahahahaha

I see a breakup in a week when she doesn't give head.

Otherwise he'll just get annoyed with her and drop her in a month or 2.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:18:44 PM)

You gotta ask yourself...why is this 24 year old hanging out with a bunch of teenagers?

I know this type of person. This type of person is what you call a "loser".
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 10 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:19:50 PM)

Quoted from Tartarus:
You gotta ask yourself...why is this 24 year old hanging out with a bunch of teenagers?

I know this type of person. This type of person is what you call a "loser".

Shit why didn't I see this.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
EnyRod1990

Reply 11 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:27:01 PM)

I don't think he's a looser. And there are people with the age between 16 and 24.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 12 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:27:34 PM)

Shame on you guys, you don't believe in true love. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 13 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:29:37 PM)

Go for it, but wait until you're eighteen because a 17 year old and a 24 year old is alot more creepy then an 18 year old and a 24 year old.

Quote:
I see a breakup in a week when she doesn't give head.

Otherwise he'll just get annoyed with her and drop her in a month or 2.

Snook, you're such an ass.
EnyRod1990

Reply 14 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:31:05 PM)

You do not know my experience with guys. Maybe I had given a head... And I do not find it bad to sleep with him. But I am not a bitch. I do not sleep with everybod who want.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 15 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:33:36 PM)

So, do you think he likes you? If so, wait till you're 18, then go for it.

Updates are welcome.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 16 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:35:32 PM)

Quote:
You do not know my experience with guys. Maybe I had given a head... And I do not find it bad to sleep with him. But I am not a bitch. I do not sleep with everybod who want.
We don't even know your name, why would we know your experience with guys?
EnyRod1990

Reply 17 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:36:32 PM)

Yes I think so. There are some moments which show that he likes me. There was the situation that the guys talk about world of warcraft. And I don't play this game. And some minutes later he asked the others to change the subject becuase not everybody here can talk about things like that. But that is one of some situations.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 18 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:36:39 PM)

Quoted from EnyRod1990:
But I am not a bitch. I do not sleep with everybod who want.

these two statements don't match
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:42:15 PM)

This thread has for INTL adorable syntax and sweet story to tell, maybe were I but a 24 year old male think I that the girl from scouts cute maybe is but weird nonetheless her to date. My advises is not to date.
EnyRod1990

Reply 20 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:43:06 PM)

Quoted from Tartarus:
Quoted from EnyRod1990:
But I am not a bitch. I do not sleep with everybod who want.

these two statements don't match

Why don't they match? Do you mean that someone who sleeps with everybody who wants is not a bitch?
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 21 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:44:28 PM)

A slut is somebody that sleeps with everybody. a bitch is somebody that sleeps with everybody but you.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 22 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 03:56:21 PM)

Quoted from EnyRod1990:

Oh, little liebchen, how adorably you tout the furtive slang of that vale-and-valley world of boys and girls and bulldogs and bitches and us, those old, timid burrowers snuffling in the sterile sand from the lawmen who threaten us. What if this man (many more than you think do) were after a jeune fille such as yourself? Do you imagine what muffled agonies you may cause this man, when (shame locked outside of that beautiful scouthouse) you dip your tanned thighs, like wet raftwood, into the innocent summer lake of his lap? Or perhaps your white, Ozymandian trunks hewn out of potassium, erupting the limpid face of the water with some childish prank, some hot day's idyllic giggle. Go, give him the antidote for the poison you constantly dump into his veins.

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 23 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 04:03:48 PM)

You guys are jerks. Seriously. And by "you guys" I mean you, Robert. I'd say kayte too but her post was short and bizarre and kind of intriguing.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
EnyRod1990

Reply 24 of 103 (Originally posted on: 03-27-08 04:04:51 PM)

Quoted from Robert:
Quoted from EnyRod1990:

Oh, little liebchen, how adorably you tout the furtive slang of that vale-and-valley world of boys and girls and bulldogs and bitches and us, those old, timid burrowers snuffling in the sterile sand from the lawmen who threaten us. What if this man (many more than you think do) were after a jeune fille such as yourself? Do you imagine what muffled agonies you may cause this man, when (shame locked outside of that beautiful scouthouse) you dip your tanned thighs, like wet raftwood, into the innocent summer lake of his lap? Or perhaps your white, Ozymandian trunks hewn out of potassium, erupting the limpid face of the water with some childish prank, some hot day's idyllic giggle. Go, give him the antidote for the poison you constantly dump into his veins.

You wrote it very nice. My home language is German. Because of that I do not know if I really understand the whole text. But I think it sounds very romantic. Do you mean with giving the antidote for the poison I constantly dump into his vains that I should tell him about my feelings?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5291 | Total Posts: 103 ]