Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > How's your Saturday going? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4182 | Total Posts: 63 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 03-01-08 09:27:59 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Just an everything/nothing thread. I woke up at about 7:30a (I normally wake up at 6:00a so this is sleeping in for me). My girlfriend stayed the night last night so we rolled around for a little bit whining about how we had to wake up, and she had to go to work.

Eventually I got out of bed. I just had breakfast - cream of wheat with toast and orange juice. Right now I'm watching Saving Private Ryan and playing basketball on the PS3.

I have to catch up on some homework sometime today (Website design class, though I don't know what the assignment is, just that it's due tonight). I badly need to do laundry. Today will be boring, but maybe I'll get something useful done. Possibly clean my room as well.

So, not very exciting. Anything good going on for any of you?
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 09:36:58 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Slept off a hangover until 9:30, did the dishes, posted some news, and now I'm posting here. So far so good. I need to do my Physics homework at some point this weekend.

As for later plans, I'm off to a BBQ at 1, community service at 2, then getting completely smashed again tonight.

If you wanted to know.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 2 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:27:55 AM)

I woke up with a serious hangover then played call of duty 4 for a bit. Tried to get in touch with my girlfriend but she's vanished. So I just cracked open some more beer.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:29:30 AM)

Woke up, kicked tazzo's girlfriend out of bed, smoked a bit of weed for the hangover and now I'm psyching myself up for an intramural basketball game in a bit.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:37:01 AM)

I think i have herpes.

Also, this might be the first time in 6 years that i've gone a whole week without getting drunk or using some type of drug, if i don't drink tonight or tomorrow, which i don't intend to.
DRAHNIER
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 5 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:45:54 AM)

I stayed up until about 5 a.m., and then I slept in until 2 p.m. I ate some bread and cheese, and in about 10-15 minutes I'm gonna go to the gym. After that I'll just have enough time to shower before I go to meet friends - we're going to a hockey game tonight, and a party afterwards.

So my Saturday is pretty lazy but so far so good. This weekend brings my last ever spring break to an end. Tragic.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:49:10 AM)

I got up at 1:30 pm, no hangover or anything because I know how to drink - all my problems were fixed with a glass of water. I listened to some music, had lunch, read a bit, then got online to do the usual stuff. We might or might not go to Madrid tonight. We'll see.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Tazzo

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Reply 7 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:54:03 AM)

Quoted from Tartarus:
Woke up, kicked tazzo's girlfriend out of bed, smoked a bit of weed for the hangover and now I'm psyching myself up for an intramural basketball game in a bit.

haha what did you think of her
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 8 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 10:57:07 AM)

i couldn't really get past the clubbed foot.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 9 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:01:26 AM)

Boring.

Last night, I spent it reorganizing the kitchen, doing dishes and the laundry. Tried to entice certain people to exhibitionism, but I was for the most part unlucky. I watched a movie, but I don't remember which one.

I woke up at 10 this morning. Put away the dishes from the dishwasher. Cleaned the house from the roomies the night before. I will be having lunch soon, and then probably going to the grocery store - I need some basic food, and I want to buy a new can opener. I need to make some calls to set up group meetings. Do notes for a fair sized paper I'm writing - my goal today is 2 monographs. Study for a couple exams - which will mostly involve reading.

If things work out with the group, I'm going to see about going to the gym tomorrow. I have to vacuum sometime today. I intend to apply for Spring semester courses. Finish INTL's FAQ for February 2008. Have a beer or two by myself.

Tomorrow, I'd like to get around to applying to a few more internships.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

Reply 10 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:11:03 AM)

Quoted from Sunny:
Finish INTL's FAQ for February 2008. Have a beer or two by myself.

Quoted from FAQ:
It's awkward, but at least INTL's monthly posting average bumps up to over 100 for the first time since forever!

let's be serious now, this is entirely because of me.coal
DJ

Славянец

Ballkicks: (+36 / -2)
Reg. Date: Feb 2007
Reply 11 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:16:04 AM)

A bunch of my friends are in the town drinking, and I'm sitting at home waiting for rain to stop so I can go join them. I don't want to take an umbrella because I always forget it in the pub.

As for other events of notice today, there were none. Got up at 11AM and had a hard day of study/playing MTW as the Turk (besieging Constantinople right now). The highlight of my day was a delicious liver & cornmeal lunch.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 12 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:18:56 AM)

The sun woke me up so I put on a sleep mask except then in my subsequent dream I couldn't see because I was wearing a sleep mask.

Then I got up, showered, had some breakfast, played the forum game, did some studying, applied for shit, had lunch, and repeated.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 13 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:24:47 AM)

I logged onto INTL and read every post Sunny has made since the last time I logged onto INTL and read every post Sunny made.
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo

BasilSB (11:21:26 PM): I went to Barnes and Noble and bought The New Yorker and a bargain priced hardcover on Tsar Alexander II
Hellenic 31 (11:21:32 PM): that's super tell me more about your day, bb
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 14 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:29:31 AM)

past out last night and woke up around 7am with my laptop laying on my chest still. Went back to sleep and woke up around 11. Went to a diner with some friends and bullshitted around for a little while. No I gotta go to the library and print some shit out and slip it under my professors door. Then get less hungover and then start drinking again.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 15 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 11:39:37 AM)

I drank Guinness until 3am, woke up at 7 hungover to tell my friend to get his ass to work and went back to bed. Now I'm reading this thread.

I think I have homework due, but right now, CoD4 is taking precedence over that.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 16 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 12:19:22 PM)

Woke up around 11:30am, got out of bed, brushed my teeth, fed my cats, checked my email, logged onto Netflix and rated Kung Fu Hustle, which I watched last night before I went to bed, started reading the assigned reading for my C++ class, revised my C++ assignment that's due on Monday based off of the reading I just did, checked INTL, and began writing this post.

I plan to do more reading/homework, then probably have friends over to watch more movies later tonight.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reply 17 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 01:10:30 PM)

Woke up at 9:30 after going to bed at 3:30, so stayed in until about 11:30, then edited a bit of a script while eating cookies and drinking juice and went to do some personal voice work in a studio for an hour, had lunch, did some reading and now I'm trying to get down to some more homework.
how is this for a quote
Tazzo

Reply 18 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 01:24:32 PM)

Quoted from Tartarus:
i couldn't really get past the clubbed foot.

It's harder for her to run away
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 19 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 01:58:42 PM)

Woke up at 8 to sing my piece for solo ensemble at 2. I sucked balls and got a silver. This day sucks.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 20 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 02:00:05 PM)

Got up, watched a movie, and wasted some time on the internet. Now I'm gonna have to start typing up my astronomy lab report and doing some electromagnetism homework. The latter is going to be miserable to do.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like these are books i like
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 21 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 02:20:23 PM)

Woke up at 4:15 in time to see the flyers beat the islanders, then have been watching spaceballs since.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 22 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 02:20:26 PM)

Woke up, drank tea and ate a large breakfast of fried potatoes and a full omelet. Went for a nature walk, watched the cars on the highway and the city in the distance from the pedestrian walkway, smoked a spliff, came home and listened to records in bed reading. Now i'm posting here, then it's supper time, some dicking around, then off to a Keg party at a friend's new house. A good day.
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, verm÷gen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darŘber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”
DJ

Славянец

Ballkicks: (+36 / -2)
Reg. Date: Feb 2007
Reply 23 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 03:25:44 PM)

Well this was a semi-interesting night. I went out and got massively soaked by rain. My friends were in the town park, huddled around a fire like a bunch of bums. I tried to score some weed but I failed. So I joined them and got massively drunk on home-made rakija. Turned out it was the birthday of some chick. The creepy part was that it was her 15th birthday and I'm 23. And she insisted that I give her a happy birthday kiss. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek to get out of the awkward situation.

Later on some of the present assholes started smashing windows on an abandoned building in the park, so I escaped to a nearby pub before cops arrived. Me and a random guy from the party had a beer, and then went to look for the people that remained at the park birthday party. It turned out that the cops indeed came and they were giving one of the chicks a hard time. We talked quite loudly about various illicit activities until they left. Afterwards we went to the pub I was at before to get another vodka before going home. We waited for quite some time but the waiter didn't serve us.

So, I went to the bar and politely asked the waiter to give us each one vodka. He refused. Now, this waiter has been an asshole in general ever since he got the job in this pub. I begged him to give us drinks, and he dared me to take the vodka myself. Now, being drunk as I am, I couldn't let this slide so I went behind the bar and opened the fridge where vodka was. At this moment five guys came in after me and dragged me out of the bar. I put a bit of resistance, but nobody hit me. I expected the rest of my crew to jump in, but they were oblivious to the ongoing situation. So, the five guys carried me out of the bar while the asshole waiter was making snide remarks. My crew watched me get pushed upstairs to the area where they were. Still, nobody hit me. Then those five guys pushed me and my lethargic crew out of the pub. Before closing the door, one of them insulted my mother. I took a swing at him, but I was drunk so I missed. He said "Haha, you missed!" and shut the door before I could react. My crew did a bunch of big talking and we went to search for the waiter's car to smash it, but we failed to find it. We then went back to the pub but they were all gone so I went home.

So, I was a drunken idiot, and when I go to that pub tomorrow to drink coffee and read morning paper I'll get my ass kicked by five guys MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 24 of 63 (Originally posted on: 03-01-08 03:42:55 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Woke up at 4:15 in time to see the flyers beat the islanders, then have been watching spaceballs since.

I fell asleep to that movie last night! It was on AMC or CW11 or something.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4182 | Total Posts: 63 ]