Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Fucking idiots and their screen names.... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3290 | Total Posts: 36 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
SeanTheBaptist

Ballkicks: (+3 / -4)
Reg. Date: Feb 2008
(Originally posted on: 02-07-08 11:29:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Recently, not sure if this is an older problem or not, I have been noticing the completely abstract and attention-seeking AIM screen names that overrun the right side of my screen. My buddy list is full of random words and numbers. I suppose that I can bitch at my own self for this (SoUnsexy00- happens to be a song and AIM attatched numbers) I do not feel like relogging in to yahoo as something else now that I have made this realization, but I do almost want to renig on my yahoo registration(FcknWasted101) and sign up again... but this time with a sane, efficient, and recognizable screen name. Maybe something like, oh, I don't know,God forbid, my name. It may end up looking somethng like this: SeanTheBaptist. If I must, for identification purposes only, I could throw in a "OH" at the end for location or something along those lines.

The screen name that I use for MSN or AIM is SeanTheBaptist. Now, I feel that I can legitimize this because "Sean" is my first name , fair enough, and The Baptist part, is basically just a whimsical religious pun. I did not just pull the name from my ass. When I poke fun of my toolish acquaintances for names such as "Madlaxr00" and "Purfectgrrl" (yes, ask yourself why they would set themselves up in such a way) they retort ever so wittily with "What the hell is SeanTheBaptist??!."

Gee, you call me Sean. I'm sorry, asshat, but I am about 97% sure that when walking down the street, your closer buddies don't address you by "Fun2Bwith53". For example, "Did you see what Fun2Bwith53 was wearing today. She's always pushing that "crazy mad funky" style." or

"Yo, Chr0nyc420. You down for tokin' tonight?" "Hey AuthenticPrep. Got that paper due today?"

Some other popular screen names that I absolutely adore (sarcasm, if not already noted, is heavily implied here) are the pansy white suburban boys who want to be thugs...wiggers, I think, would be the politically correct term. This genre of asshole insists on being called by a rap name. I.E.

Redman2258

50centgrinder

Even better are the 14 year old boys who cannot yet drive and thus think they are being ultra badass by promoting their "Avril Levigne" worshipping image with such screen names as:

sk8dawg47. No, I did not make that prepubescent,retainer throwing, ask daddy for weed money, name up.

Oh no. Here comes the posse of depressed teenagers with paradoxial, or incorrectly spelled screen names. It's always a barage of IM windows titled:

Bleakfear

foreveryounger

hipurgurl

Burnt4lyfe

jstdsntmakesnse

one for nothing

freezingflames23

Then, the rediculously irksome "Lil"s. These pompous dipshits of human beings get their own god damned category. That's what they want, right? Cute, original, and unbe-fucking-lievably, top-notch, ghetto-booty, and "sweetly seductive" as my friend, known as "Lilhvngrl9" so eloquently put it. The following is a list of the offenders, those guilty of the highest crime against civilized internet usage,the girls who think they are being clever, and the boys who... well, must have been neglected as children. I give you... The Lil's.

LilMinkwrr

Lilbadazz

Lilmissy78

Lilprincess8

Lilprncssssss00

Lilcutyp2ty

LilQTsweet

Lilsweethrt

LildvlLilangl

Lilsexgdss

Lilsexibby

Lilsxxxangl

Lilhottie67

Lilswttart4u

the list, sadly, goes on. I feel rather confident that you get my point. My tolerence with utterly useless and seemingly idiotic screennames is growing smaller by the IM. The pain that I feel every time I see "Lil"... it is simply indescribable. If I ever have children, and they ever dare to make a screenname using the "word" "Lil" they will be grounded, lashed, starved, and verbally abused until I feel that I have sufficiently ingrained my message into their fragile and impressionable minds. That will likely be after they have died from my beatings. But in my mind, the little fuckers will deserve it.

-Sean.

psh, Lil'..... what kind of asshole......

"Hey iTzThEcRaZyAzN. Are you and QTbAbyviEtPrNcSs still together?"
This reply was last edited on 02-07-08 11:38:26 AM by SeanTheBaptist.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 1 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 11:34:13 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I don't think my screen name is totally toolish, but I could be wrong. I like to think that because it has no numbers, it's okay.
i am raising my eyebrow

Vissario: i am here to serve
Amphy: then make me a sandwich.
Vissario: holy shit
Vissario: u just did not say that, sugaboo

Sunny: I'm actually vissario in disguise
SeanTheBaptist

Ballkicks: (+3 / -4)
Reg. Date: Feb 2008
Reply 2 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 11:40:49 AM)

Your screen name does not qualify to be on my list of "Idiots."

Lol, it's actually originalish.

No, no, this message is just me bitching about the little fuckers that costantly plague the name of ingenuity by making scree names fit for a robot from a 80's movie.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 11:56:49 AM)

Did you register here just to bitch about screennames, and if so, why did you choose INTL of all forums?

Also, what do you think of my screenname?
DRAHNIER
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 4 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 11:56:54 AM)

http://www.ubersite.com/m/13103
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 5 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 11:56:55 AM)

You forgot to add the... xxstupidname67xx or replace the xx's with oo's.

Anyway, I don't know how old you and your AIM buddies are, but a lot of people make their screen names when they are young and stupid. And then after a few years of having a stupid sn you might realize it is stupid, but everyone knows that your sn is and unless its really really bad, there is not much need to change it. It would just be more hassle to change it and then let everyone know that you've changed it.
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 6 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:03:19 PM)

I'm glad any name with chronic or 420 or both was covered in this thread, even though it seems to be copied from some random website.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 7 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:05:04 PM)

Quoted from ice:

http://www.ubersite.com/m/13103
wtf now i'm pissed I replied.

Also, how did you find that so fast?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 8 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:06:29 PM)

Hey Hadley, welcome to INTL!
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 9 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:09:36 PM)

Hey, maybe it's goldorak again.

lol
DRAHNIER
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 10 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:15:40 PM)

Quoted from Hoff:
wtf now i'm pissed I replied.

Also, how did you find that so fast?

google mostly
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 11 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:30:31 PM)

Definitely missing the major catagory of XoX screennames.

XoGrlyGalXo
oXoPrinceszXoX

Then theres the combo platter

XoLiliRiShChIcKaXoX

Back in the day I knew a girl who was obsessed with NSYNC and Joey Fatone was her favorite, so for the longest time her screenname was

FATONELVR

And of course, any sane person who looks at that just reads FAT ONE LOVER
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 12 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:37:02 PM)

One of my screen names is admittedly really, really awful. I justify it by saying I was 12 and my sister-in-law made it up for me. Let's just say it does have "qt" in it and a nonsense number.

Another is bad, but I'm not ditching it any time soon, as there's a story behind it and I've had it a good 5 years.

I've upgraded though.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
D
Administrator

Reply 13 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:40:45 PM)

My screenname is pretty classic. I made in like 7th grade but luckily I wasn't really "cool" back then so I didn't make a "cool" screenname.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 14 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 12:45:08 PM)

I'm not sure how I feel about my screenname but at least I don't plagiarize four-year-old articles in the internet.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reply 15 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 02:11:25 PM)

Hey screen name critic guy, do me
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 03:04:24 PM)

Is it his self-confidence that makes you hot?
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 17 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 03:28:55 PM)

hahaha,
hey drah, he's back!
goldorak
Conan The Destroyer, Idiot Extraordinaire

Ballkicks: (+22 / -12)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 18 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 03:31:57 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:

lol

that can't be me... i only plagiarize good stuff
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 19 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 03:32:56 PM)

Quoted from goldorak:
Quoted from anaemic_royalty:

lol

that can't be me... i only plagiarize good stuff

Yeah, huh, about that... I think we all have many questions to ask you...
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 20 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 03:33:20 PM)

Are you and QTbAbyviEtPrNcSs still together?
how is this for a quote
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 21 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 03:38:43 PM)

i think i missed something
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 22 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 04:08:41 PM)

... must be a complete idiot who wrote this. one of the worst things anyone (especially a kid) can do is use a screen name that reveals too much of their personal info. the state you live in? jesus, just invite the rapist into your house why dont you. real name? ohhh, thats brilliant. give some 60 year old pervert more ammo to use against you.
bradism.
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 23 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 04:12:36 PM)

Sigh, nevermind...
DRAHNIER
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 24 of 36 (Originally posted on: 02-07-08 04:26:47 PM)

Hey faggot.
You forgot the oo00---00oo symmetry cathegory.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3290 | Total Posts: 36 ]