Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Age of Empires: Rise of Rome > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4642 | Total Posts: 72 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-22-08 03:52:40 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Would anyone wanna organize a game of this? If no one has this game anymore (to be honest i'm not even sure if I have mine anymore, i'd have to look) i'd settle for some Age of Kings.

I'd say at least 4 players needed. I'd be able free up time probably any weekday after 5 EST.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 1 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-08 04:16:37 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I am posting to say that I would be interested if I had time. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

And when will ES stop making faggy games and make a Rise of Rome remake?
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 2 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-08 05:56:46 PM)

wish i could find my cd
bradism.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-08 07:07:51 PM)

Totally up for it, though not until next week. Not at home MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 4 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-22-08 07:46:56 PM)

AOKTC or bust.

Actually, bust either way because I don't think I have the CD here. I'll look though.
D
Administrator

Reply 5 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-23-08 06:02:57 AM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Totally up for it, though not until next week. Not at home MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

i call teamsies with socrateius
Ballsack 5.0

i'd like to see a pic of ice's duck

Ballkicks: (+91 / -77)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 6 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-23-08 11:00:32 AM)

My mom told me to tell you guys to let me play MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-23-08 11:37:01 AM)

You realize this game is almost eleven years old now?

I don't mean that as a bad thing, it's still a great game. It's just that I remember playing the RoR demo and all of sudden this game is eleven years old, and I was like whoa where did the years go.

I'm too busy to play, actually. Maybe in a week I could play AoK:TC, but I don't have AoE anymore. I suppose I could buy it for Ç3 now, though.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
D
Administrator

Reply 8 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-23-08 03:29:38 PM)

cupcake i'd love if you played

Yeah its crazy how old it is Sukkit. If people are willing to play AoK and not AoE, i'll settle for some AoK
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 9 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-23-08 06:20:03 PM)

i'm down like a muthafuckin crack-addicted clown
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, verm÷gen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darŘber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 10 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-23-08 11:28:02 PM)

I want to play only if I can co-op with Dimi.

Dimi, you and I will just build farms and houses and make our city pretty and cute, kkkkkk? I'll plant flowers and cupcakes. Also, we can line up female and male villagers together and make them into couples. IT WILL BE SO CUTE OMG
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
D
Administrator

Reply 11 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 05:41:45 AM)

Quoted from Cupcake 4.0:

Dimi, you and I will just build farms and houses and make our city pretty and cute, kkkkkk? I'll plant flowers and cupcakes. Also, we can line up female and male villagers together and make them into couples. IT WILL BE SO CUTE OMG

k i always liked building aesthetic villages
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 12 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 09:15:19 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Cupcake 4.0:

k i always liked building aesthetic villages

dude, the village will be cute, but that doesn't mean it won't believe in god MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 13 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 09:23:09 AM)

Kittens don't believe in god. Cause he kills them. Vicious bastard.
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 14 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 09:56:31 AM)

I would play if only to do a Macedonian Priest Rush one last time. I don't think I have the CD anymore though.

wo-lo-lo!
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.

This reply was last edited on 01-24-08 10:04:51 AM by ba.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 15 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 10:25:52 AM)

I don't have any of my cds anymore (???), and also my computer is loaded with bullshit. Drag.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reply 16 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 10:52:58 AM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
and also my computer is loaded with bullshit. Drag.

litteraly?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 17 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 11:09:10 AM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
I don't have any of my cds anymore (???), and also my computer is loaded with bullshit. Drag.

Remember that time you were a faggot and let Emp build a navy even though you were responsible for blockading him?
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reply 18 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 08:57:05 PM)

I do believe we need to have a democratic primaries themed game like we did in 2004.
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, verm÷gen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darŘber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 19 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-24-08 09:50:04 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
I do believe we need to have a democratic primaries themed game like we did in 2004.

Agreed.
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 20 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-25-08 10:42:55 AM)

Hey, dipshits, are we playing or not?

How is tonight for everyone? Since AoE is gonna be hard to do, let's do AoK:TC, k? k.
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
D
Administrator

Reply 21 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-25-08 01:54:18 PM)

I'm in for AoK but probs not tonight. We should do it on a weekday night, other than friday.
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 22 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-25-08 03:05:55 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
You realize this game is almost eleven years old now?

I don't mean that as a bad thing, it's still a great game. It's just that I remember playing the RoR demo and all of sudden this game is eleven years old, and I was like whoa where did the years go.

I'm too busy to play, actually. Maybe in a week I could play AoK:TC, but I don't have AoE anymore. I suppose I could buy it for Ç3 now, though.

I was about to call you an old fuck but I just remembered I played the RoR demo too back then...
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 23 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-26-08 09:47:52 AM)

Quoted from Cupcake 4.0:
Quoted from Kitabatake:

Remember that time you were a faggot and let Emp build a navy even though you were responsible for blockading him?

I don't remember, no, but I'm gonna guess that I got flushed and was crippled half of the game, like usual.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Ballsack 5.0

Reply 24 of 72 (Originally posted on: 01-27-08 02:46:51 PM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
Quoted from Cupcake 4.0:
Quoted from Kitabatake:

I don't remember, no, but I'm gonna guess that I got flushed and was crippled half of the game, like usual.

If we play AoK, there is no fucking way Kita is on my team.

HE DOESN'T TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
hi zippo and dimi

xoxoxo
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4642 | Total Posts: 72 ]