Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > vissario > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 5573 | Total Posts: 49 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Do you think Vissario is good at arguing?
This poll has expired.
Yes 6 votes, 20.69%
No 23 votes, 79.31%
Totals: 29 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-14-08 03:20:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This is actually a serious question.
Love him or hate him aside, is he good at what he tries to do?

Anyway I said no.

Reasons?

1. He dodges the main point of your argument and then attaches onto one small word or sentence that is out of place. He then uses this one minor detail as a reason to discredit your entire argument.

2. He never admits that he is wrong. Now, I like arguing and I am pretty stubborn... however, I have been wrong many times in the past and will be wrong many times in the future. Failing to ever concede even a minor point allows you to be blinded by stubbornness.

PS - Vissario I'm still waiting for you to go defend your points in TEZ about how it's ok to sexually assault women who are wearing skimpy clothes.
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
This reply was last edited on 01-14-08 03:26:28 PM by abused.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 1 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 03:26:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

lol

edit 1: stop editting your main post

edit 2: stop being a douche bag

edit 3: please just admit that ever since you were last banned as a result of your crappy flaming that your penis size has actually decreased

edit 4: why does canada not have a program to weed out kidds like you?

edit 5: yes, I see you replying
abused

Reply 2 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 03:29:35 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
lol

edit 3: please just admit that ever since you were last banned as a result of your crappy flaming that your penis size has actually decreased

I use edit so I can spell words like "editing", "Canada", and "kids" correctly.

EDIT - I'll let others field this question. I'm going to a frisbee game.
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 3 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 03:30:55 PM)

Quoted from Adam:
Quoted from vissario:
lol

I use edit so I can spell words like "editing", "Canada", and "kids" correctly.

your topic post started with this:

Quoted from Adam:
This is actually a serious question.

edit 1: don't lie to us, we all know you don't go outside
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 03:39:24 PM)

It's hard to take him seriously sometimes when he's anti-everything.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 5 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 04:58:36 PM)

He's not anti cheeto and thats something I can relate to.

I know you won't say it Vissario but we could have a lot of fun getting drunk and playing xbox.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 05:00:39 PM)

I think vissario spends too much time on internet forums, i don't even know why he wants to post at intl, we're a pretty small pond....guess it makes him appear a bigger fish...
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 7 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 08:24:26 PM)

He's actually really really BAD at arguing. He rarely makes relevant points to anything. You can be talking about something, and then he'll randomly start spewing bullshit about consumerism. Or Jews.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
abused

Reply 8 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 08:32:18 PM)

Quote:
edit 1: don't lie to us, we all know you don't go outside

Correct i'm a serial-killer :) It was an indoor game, and we won... hooray!

Also that's got to be the first +k I've ever given wheezy.
The times they are a changin'
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-14-08 11:19:52 PM)

Quote:
PS - Vissario I'm still waiting for you to go defend your points in TEZ about how it's ok to sexually assault women who are wearing skimpy clothes.

Already tiring me out, and I've only been back on INTL for two hours.
Re: vissario, he makes good points once in a while but it's kind of like a puzzle that you have to put together on your own. A really hard puzzle. That sometimes doesn't work.
i am raising my eyebrow

Vissario: i am here to serve
Amphy: then make me a sandwich.
Vissario: holy shit
Vissario: u just did not say that, sugaboo
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 10 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 02:10:44 AM)

Why oh why the fuck are we talking about this?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 11 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 02:46:37 AM)

He's better than all you retards. Show me ONE debate that he has lost or failed to respond to. I bet you can't even show me ONE, let alone the dozens you're claiming.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 12 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 03:04:18 AM)

oh, and besides that he uses dated catchphrases whcich he has off heavengames....

It's also like Cowell dude from american idol, he plays the role of being the asshole, and so many people are like "oh he's such an ass", but it's all just an act, man...
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 13 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 03:45:25 AM)

Quote:
1. He dodges the main point of your argument and then attaches onto one small word or sentence that is out of place. He then uses this one minor detail as a reason to discredit your entire argument.

He's relatively good at it, though.

Most people who watched vissario arguing would percieve him as the winner of the argument, regardless of whether he actually made any valid points or not.

That is, unles he's arguing with someone who actually knows what he's doing, as opposed to...us.

So, in the context of petty internet-forum arguing, yeah he's relatively good.
DRAHNIER
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 14 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 05:29:31 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Why oh why the fuck are we talking about this?

refer to the other thread entitled "vissario"
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 15 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 01:16:31 PM)

Quoted from ice:
He's better than all you retards. Show me ONE debate that he has lost or failed to respond to. I bet you can't even show me ONE, let alone the dozens you're claiming.

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=26991
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 16 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 02:28:25 PM)

he's not good at being provocative, it's just that you're all so bored someone being obnoxious and somewhat loquacious is enough to draw the focus of the more easily led.

I liek piez. And freedom! -- Dr. Ron Paul
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 17 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 03:39:20 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
he's not good at being provocative, it's just that you're all so bored someone being obnoxious and somewhat loquacious is enough to draw the focus of the more easily led.
Sounds like someone else on here...
"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 18 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 03:39:40 PM)

burn! i'm a serial-killer :)
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 19 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 05:14:58 PM)

vissario is awesome.
"...The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." -- Judges 1:19
pl0x

now you're redundant if you say anything

Ballkicks: (+29 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 20 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-15-08 05:24:03 PM)

Quoted from Adam:

Running away won't solve your problems, Adam.
ben is a golden sex god ohmygodilovehim BONE BONE BONE
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 21 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-16-08 01:56:15 AM)

You know INTL is hard up for topics when someone makes a thread arguing about arguing. This place is dead.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 22 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-16-08 04:31:02 AM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
You know INTL is hard up for topics when someone makes a thread arguing about arguing. This place is dead.

How's it goin' Jimmy? Still old and pissed off about it?
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 23 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-16-08 12:18:55 PM)

Quoted from ice:

Speaking the truth does not necessarily mean that I'm pissed off/cranky. Are you ever going to come up with anything new to say to me, or simply avoid my statements with the assumption that I'm "old"?
abused

Reply 24 of 49 (Originally posted on: 01-16-08 12:38:24 PM)

Quoted from ice:

Speaking the truth does not necessarily mean that I'm pissed off/cranky. Are you ever going to come up with anything new to say to me, or simply avoid my statements with the assumption that I'm "old"?

Hey Jimmy,
I appreciate that you didn't personally attack me for starting a thread.

In this specific instance, you did come off as "cranky". I think it's just the wording of your posts... they often have a negative tone... the "This place is dead" line is a bit over-dramatic as well.
This reply was last edited on 01-16-08 12:44:13 PM by abused.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5573 | Total Posts: 49 ]