Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Kissing > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 6116 | Total Posts: 82 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-26-07 06:21:44 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

In this new age of dry humping, provocative dancing, hormone drugs, a new "French" method of kissing, lip gloss (lip balm AND lip stick), fun flavored gum, cuddling, rophypnol, raunchy comedians, masturbation, standardized testing, and Courtney Love... Do you think kissing at an all-time high?
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 1 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 06:35:58 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

No. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 2 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 07:16:21 AM)

Please don't bring cooties into this forum.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 3 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 07:53:24 AM)

Dimi why didn't you post this in TEZ MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
i am raising my eyebrow

Vissario: i am here to serve
Amphy: then make me a sandwich.
Vissario: holy shit
Vissario: u just did not say that, sugaboo
D
Administrator

Reply 4 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 08:07:54 AM)

With all this cell phone text messaging and solo cups I think its lost its erogonocity.
goldorak
Conan The Destroyer, Idiot Extraordinaire

Ballkicks: (+22 / -12)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 5 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 08:41:51 AM)

there is no new french method of kissing... not that i'm aware of anyway
my new title suits me perfectly... i love it
Ryan
Big Sausage Pizza

From west philadelphia born and raised on the playground it's said I spent most of my days

Ballkicks: (+64 / -17)
Reg. Date: Nov 2006
Reply 6 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 11:56:58 AM)

It's called Freedom Kissing for you Americans.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iĺve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 7 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 02:44:01 PM)

I hear they have sex on computers now and those things are super efficient.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 8 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 03:46:52 PM)

As society becomes more gentrified and civil, sexual interaction decreases. This includes kissing. I think this is the main reason Japan's population is decreasing. Without a steady flow of immigration, we'd probably be facing a similar situation in the near future. The issue is self-correcting given enough time. But it also explains why society has a constant influx of retards. Those with poor family planning skills (i.e., stupid people) end up having more children, and those children tend to be like their parents, due to their environment and genetics.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 9 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 04:03:15 PM)

There was a fairly mediocre Mike Judge movie called Idiocracy about that. The premise is that the stupid people keep reproducing, and the whole race gets stupid.
this is my music i hope you like it
this is music i listen to these are movies i like
D
Administrator

Reply 10 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 07:38:46 PM)

Quoted from etymxris:
As society becomes more gentrified and civil, sexual interaction decreases. This includes kissing. I think this is the main reason Japan's population is decreasing. Without a steady flow of immigration, we'd probably be facing a similar situation in the near future. The issue is self-correcting given enough time. But it also explains why society has a constant influx of retards. Those with poor family planning skills (i.e., stupid people) end up having more children, and those children tend to be like their parents, due to their environment and genetics.

wow that actually makes sense and sucks
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 11 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 09:30:54 PM)

Quoted from Snook:
No. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-26-07 10:19:17 PM)

Quoted from emtilt:
There was a fairly mediocre Mike Judge movie called Idiocracy about that. The premise is that the stupid people keep reproducing, and the whole race gets stupid.

Your comment finally motivated me to watch that movie. I liked it. "There was a time when reading wasn't just for fags."
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 13 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-27-07 05:11:09 AM)

I love kissing
bradism.
D
Administrator

Reply 14 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-27-07 08:55:05 AM)

So from what i'm gathering kissing percentages are down in scandinavian countries and up in oceania, us citizens are still harboring their freedom to kiss while international internet kissing is super efficient but there is a significant cooty problem/scare.
superstar satisfaction

pseudO Buddha

Ballkicks: (+21 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2005
Reply 15 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-28-07 11:30:27 PM)

I like kissing, and holding hands.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 16 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-29-07 01:16:08 PM)

Sometimes I kiss people I don't even know.
Quotables
[22:36] sunniesrevenge: I don't have to be drunk to love you
[01:31] DeathofSmokey: I am a man and therefore a tool for women to utilize as they wish
[16:52] rchif0: i want your cock

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
D
Administrator

Reply 17 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-29-07 01:35:48 PM)

like if0 or your brother
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 18 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-29-07 02:13:10 PM)

To my knowledge I don't have a brother so that part would be accurate.
Quotables
[22:36] sunniesrevenge: I don't have to be drunk to love you
[01:31] DeathofSmokey: I am a man and therefore a tool for women to utilize as they wish
[16:52] rchif0: i want your cock

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
D
Administrator

Reply 19 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-29-07 02:35:36 PM)

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 82 (Originally posted on: 08-29-07 02:44:01 PM)

I thought you only kissed cousins!
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 21 of 82 (Originally posted on: 09-08-07 06:02:12 PM)

kissing is down. ppl have sex without kissing nowadays. Imagine that, sex! without kissing!

Kissing might be down, but i'm certainly always up.
candicecan
INTL Premium Member
Candicecan and Candice did

manscaping

Ballkicks: (+48 / -4)
Reg. Date: May 2007
Reply 22 of 82 (Originally posted on: 09-08-07 10:29:06 PM)

Quoted from etymxris:
Quoted from emtilt:

Your comment finally motivated me to watch that movie. I liked it. "There was a time when reading wasn't just for fags."

I bought that movie a few months ago...
It's sad that i see that could be a possibility. But then you have to wonder how stupid someone ends up being is the result of nature vs. nurture.

PS. I love kissing...thats the worst part about not having a boyfriend...I've got no one to give my kisses to anymore.
The woods are lovely dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep... did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep...
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 23 of 82 (Originally posted on: 09-10-07 08:32:21 AM)

Quoted from etymxris:

Interesting

Given that the human race as we have known it has been around for some 40,000 years, I can then conclude that everyone who existed around that period were all certified geniuses based on your methodology. Further, I can go onto state that the general population of Medieval Europe was far more intelligent and creative than the general population of modern day Europe.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 24 of 82 (Originally posted on: 09-10-07 09:07:56 AM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from etymxris:

Interesting

Given that the human race as we have known it has been around for some 40,000 years, I can then conclude that everyone who existed around that period were all certified geniuses based on your methodology. Further, I can go onto state that the general population of Medieval Europe was far more intelligent and creative than the general population of modern day Europe.

Why does it feel like a golden era has passed?
Hello my name is Kristoffer J°rgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6116 | Total Posts: 82 ]