Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Roasting Niggers The Right Way - Lisa Lampanelli Appreciation Thread > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4737 | Total Posts: 44 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
(Originally posted on: 08-20-07 05:44:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

+

=

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/65990/detail/

I liek piez.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 1 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 12:26:24 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Oh look! a video clip for something that was mediocre when I saw it the first time two weeks ago!
An atom walks into a bar looking very depressed.
Bartender: What's wrong?
Atom: I've just lost an electron.
Bartender: Are you sure?
Atom: Yeah, I'm positive.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 2 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 01:58:19 PM)

lisa lampanelli just isn't funny. she's like a profane dr. laura. just because something is rude, doesn't make it funny (in lisa's case) or true (in dr. laura's case).
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 3 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 03:46:21 PM)

Really?! I love this one, it makes me laugh my ass off i'm a serial-killer :) I think she's awesome.

I liek piez.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 4 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 05:04:43 PM)

she has sex with blacks
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 5 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 08:04:42 PM)

Like I said, she's awesome! And so brave, gosh.

Thread goez down in flames!

I liek piez.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 09:31:31 PM)

I liked the joke about the clock.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 7 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 10:02:58 PM)

I love the way Ice T starts losing it and the Patton Oswald stuffs the best i'm a serial-killer :) I'm a sucker for these, loved the Shatner one too.

And the shit slung at Courtney Love during Pam Anderson's lameass roast was great.

Old, sure..but I love rewatching.

I liek piez.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 8 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-20-07 11:16:54 PM)

I wont start a new thread for it and since it's a mini-roast I think it fits in well here...

http://www.filmwad.com/kevin-smith-verbally-gives-it-to-some-guy-video--3556-p.html

I also dont know how familiar you guys already are with it but Kevin Smith totally hands a heckler's balls to him on a silver platter in the most casually brilliant style ever at a convention where he's taking live questions from the audience of fans.

Remember. Wear black and wear layers.

I liek piez.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 9 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-21-07 04:40:56 AM)

Quoted from mmac:
Oh look! a video clip for something that was mediocre when I saw it the first time two weeks ago!

Yeah, I remember the thread about it too.
bradism.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 10 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-21-07 05:57:44 AM)

I've been on vacation, fuckballs.

I liek piez.
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-21-07 07:19:48 AM)

I've never really found any comedian to be that funny.
I think most people can be 'funny' if they write it down and plan it in advance...
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 12 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-21-07 02:12:48 PM)

Quoted from Adam:

I think most people can be 'funny' if they write it down and plan it in advance...

that's some mighty detective work, to figure that humor can be planned IN ADVANCE. my god, funny = FRAUD, let's boycott!

I liek piez.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-21-07 06:38:22 PM)

Quoted from Adam:

judging by your work here, you've obviously never mastered it.
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 14 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 09:36:30 AM)

Quote:
that's some mighty detective work, to figure that humor can be planned IN ADVANCE. my god, funny = FRAUD, let's boycott!

I just prefer spontaneous humour. I'm not saying it's not a legitimate thing, I just wouldn't spend much time watching them. Personal preference.

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Quoted from Adam:

judging by your work here, you've obviously never mastered it.

You must have been bored all summer without having my posts to quote and add snappy one liners to, Jimmy. I missed you too.
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 15 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 09:48:48 AM)

Quote:
I just prefer spontaneous humour. I'm not saying it's not a legitimate thing, I just wouldn't spend much time watching them. Personal preference.

"Spontaneous" humor is rarely spare of the moment and almost never funny.

"He he he, I p00ted in the elevator, i r funnay!"
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 16 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 10:17:33 AM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:

You hang out with losers then.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 03:22:25 PM)

Quoted from Snook:
Quoted from vissario:
Quote:

You hang out with losers then.

So all your friends and all Adam's mates are only cracking unique jokes that none of you heard before or didnt base on other sources at all and it's always hysterically funny? Not to back up ole shitnuts up there but I seriously doubt that...humor is usually derivative in some form or another. A comedian's act has been written and practiced before they get on stage and the things we laugh at from our friends in day-to-day life usually came from somewhere else or arent actually that funny but hold some personal significance and perhaps the timing makes us laugh....which sure, is humor..but it's likely of the ''hehe MILKNUTS!!1'' variety and is therefore what shitnuts is lampooning.

I liek piez.

This reply was last edited on 08-22-07 03:31:35 PM by Snowy.
D
Administrator

Reply 18 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 03:37:11 PM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:
which sure, is humor..but it's likely of the ''hehe MILKNUTS!!1'' variety and is therefore what shitnuts is lampooning.

totally lost me here
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 19 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 03:40:40 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Snowqueene:
which sure, is humor..but it's likely of the ''hehe MILKNUTS!!1'' variety and is therefore what shitnuts is lampooning.

totally lost me here

You know those random words or mentions that become some kind of personal bonding moment of humor between a group of friends, how it's usually something retarded that just keeps making you all laugh for awhile? Yeah....MILKNUTS!!1 is my example of this big grin And it's the kind of humor that Vissario was poking fun at that caused Snook to offer his 'well MY friends are better than YOAR friends' style burn. If that doesnt clarify what is actually kind of hard to describe in text then tough!

But yeah, damnit..that's the thing I added with my edit, I should have left it out and achieved ultimate ''dimi gets me'' glorly MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I liek piez.
D
Administrator

Reply 20 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 03:43:44 PM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:
Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Snowqueene:

totally lost me here

You know those random words or mentions that become some kind of personal bonding moment of humor between a group of friends, how it's usually something retarded that just keeps making you all laugh for awhile? Yeah....MILKNUTS!!1 is my example of this big grin And it's the kind of humor that Vissario was poking fun at that caused Snook to offer his 'well MY friends are better than YOAR friends' style burn. If that doesnt clarify what is actually kind of hard to describe in text then tough!

But yeah, damnit..that's the thing I added with my edit, I should have left it out and achieved ultimate ''dimi gets me'' glorly MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

And you were so close too :-\
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 21 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 03:48:09 PM)

You should give me +k anyway...you know, to encourage me to keep trying to achieve the very pinnacle of dimihood.

I liek piez.
D
Administrator

Reply 22 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 04:17:23 PM)

I think we're going to need to take this one step at a time
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 23 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 05:07:10 PM)

I feel discouraged. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I liek piez.
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 44 (Originally posted on: 08-22-07 05:23:45 PM)

Yes but what kind of lesson would be learned if mistakes were rewarded??
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4737 | Total Posts: 44 ]