Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > This Just In: Muslims Worship A Giant Clit (No, Not Hillary Clinton) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 5269 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
(Originally posted on: 07-09-07 07:56:42 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Right, so you know how all muslims are expected to visit Mecca once in their lifetime to worship at the Black Stone?

Right, so there they are, all busy getting their Haaj on around what is actually called The Ka'aba (Kubaba/Kybele/Cybele), cube of the Goddess.

Well here is the Black Stone itself, complete with clitoral hood!

Here's one worshipper getting really up close and personal

Now excuse me if I find this bizarre, but why the hell are women treated like second-class citizens and thrown down wells if they kiss the wrong boy (palestine) or shot by their brothers if they choose an occupation that brings ''shame'' on the family such as tv magazine journalism (afghanistan) if they are all in the end worshiping one dirty great big shiny clit?

Here's some information i've gleaned from a bit of research.

The Black Stone of Kaaba or Mecca is called, in Arabic, Al-hajar Al-aswad. The word Kaaba - Ka'ba - Ka'bah - means Cube.

This represents metaphors for - In the Box - Qabbalah - the Tree of Life - Creation - Consciousness now evolving out of the box in the alchemy of time when matter [white] and antimatter [black, void] meet at Zero Point. As a cornerstone - we go to masons - free masons and reality as a masonic [mother/sound] program.

In The Box? These muslims are almost as crazy as the Catholics with their love of zombie flesh!

The single most important reason for kissing the stone is that Prophet Muhammad did so. No devotional significance whatsoever is attached to the stone. Kissing or touching the Black Stone is a reverential act of acknowledgment that God's hand directed its placement and construction. That Abraham and Muhammad, God's blessing upon them, had touched and kissed the stone and an acknowledgment that God had entrusted the 'corner stone' of His religious central focus for man upon that hollowed and sacred place.

Ohhhh, it's not because the CLIT is important, it's just that they're all copying their father figure Muhammad. And I bet they just peck her, instead of going in and getting all num-num-nummy. I guess the latent desire to ''go where dad has been'' in the craven oedipal hearts of men the world over comes to a hysterical crescendo in Mecca.

So, how was YOUR day?

I liek piez.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 08:18:09 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Guess nobody's had their head up your clitoral hood for a while.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 08:28:38 AM)

True, it's rather small and cute and religious freaks need not apply.

;*( it's been a couple months im DYING!

I liek piez.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 10:01:23 AM)

you seem to be in a perpetual need of a good fucking, what gives?
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 11:19:59 AM)

Stop thinking about MY box and start commenting on this black one ya bastards!

I liek piez.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 11:53:55 AM)

Hillary Clinton used to be hot. And those silly Muslims.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 12:03:47 PM)

www.efatwa.com

www.askimam.com

ask them
wir hŲren ein singen im raum...
wir jagen die monotomie...
wir machen aus stunden ein jahr
und mondschein aus unserem haar
wir fliegen so weit wie noch nie
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 12:04:06 PM)

Quoted from Josť Rizal:

Corpse of Reagan is looking pretty good right now amirite?

I liek piez.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 12:37:46 PM)

I bet they hide Weapons of Mass Destruction in there.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 12:43:00 PM)

Quoted from Chimp:
I bet they hide Weapons of Mass Destruction in there.

Rocket Propelled AIDS, son.

I liek piez.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 03:32:32 PM)

Since we are talking about silly religious events, wtf is up with Mayday and that homoerotic cult around Lenin's body?
Angus

D'oh!

Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 03:49:04 PM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:
Quoted from Josť Rizal:

Where did I say that?
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 03:51:50 PM)

Quoted from Josť Rizal:
Quoted from Snowqueene:
Quoted from Josť Rizal:

Where did I say that?

No where, she is just making a cheap shot at your republican/conservative slant.

It's okay though, nobody would find her cute dead or alive.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 04:05:20 PM)

You people are seriously lacking in teh funnays.

I liek piez.
Sixten Sparre
…pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 04:09:10 PM)

If you could blow up the world with the flick of a switch
Would you do it?
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Oh, and i suggest that place for the first INTL forummer meeting, and we go NEKKID
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Angus

D'oh!

Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 04:12:52 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from Josť Rizal:
Quoted from Snowqueene:
Quoted from Josť Rizal:

Where did I say that?

No where, she is just making a cheap shot at your republican/conservative slant.

I am very confused. Republican slant?

edit: I was talking about this picture

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 04:17:47 PM)

So is this gem:

Quote:
Now excuse me if I find this bizarre, but why the hell are women treated like second-class citizens and thrown down wells if they kiss the wrong boy (palestine) or shot by their brothers if they choose an occupation that brings ''shame'' on the family such as tv magazine journalism (afghanistan) if they are all in the end worshiping one dirty great big shiny clit?

Now, if you weren't ignorant fucktard that you apparently are, you would realize that no where in the Koran does it advocate any of the things you have cited above. Rather, it is the accepted social and cultural norms of more than 6,000 years in Arabic society which have resulted in such draconian conservatism. Not Islam. Yeah, there are many other things about Islamic philosophy which are questionable. Some of these things are the militancy it advocates and aggression which it seems to condone, but the one thing it doesn't say is to go forth, beat your wife, and stone her with your beer buddies when she calls you an ignorant slob.

So, if you want to regurgitate bad stereotypes and ignorant statements learned from Ann Coulter, I've got just to place for you to vent your frustration with not having someone to give you head:
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 04:28:40 PM)

Quoted from Josť Rizal:
Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from Josť Rizal:
Quoted from Snowqueene:
Quoted from Josť Rizal:

Where did I say that?

I am very confused. Republican slant?

edit: I was talking about this picture

I'm as confused as you are LOL. It was just something gross and random to say. And dont forget, no matter how angelic she looks there, what lies beneath the horizon of the photograph is dumpy cankle city.

I liek piez.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 04:59:26 PM)

Shit, she could kill someone with those eyebrows.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 06:17:15 PM)

I think I went to middle school with that girl. She had like negative boobs so she wasnt worth remembering too well.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Angus

D'oh!

Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 06:38:21 PM)

I'm a Ron Paul supporter anyway. And his granddaughters are hot. OH YEAH!
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 07:31:59 PM)

ITT Snowy finds the Allspark.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 09:05:10 PM)

muslims need to get laid

more sex for everyone. Things would be fine.
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 09:41:21 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
muslims need to get laid

more sex for everyone. Things would be fine.

Um, it says they (a man) can have five wives.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 07-09-07 10:17:11 PM)

Yea but who has sex with their wife (wives)?
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5269 | Total Posts: 37 ]