Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > IF0 is sad. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4239 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-26-07 02:31:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Today, my friend Jon and I were driving back from lunch and we pass by this strange looking thing that should not be anywhere on the highway. It was a baby duck trying to cross the street. We drove back around because we were worried it would get hit and die, so we wanted to catch it and take it to the Humane Society, but when we got out it tried to run across the highway again and a car hit it and I heard the thud and it died and went away. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 02:36:12 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

While driving home last night I saw a dog in the left-turn lane on a busy street, trying to cross the road. I don't know if he made it across okay.

Now everybody be sad and cut themselves.
Faggy_Brad said: And TPC, I'm pretty sure that God is just so amused by your angry mannerisms that he just pisses you off as much as possible.

Brad, go kill yourself, I am so sick of you and your shit
LOL GAY
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 02:55:47 PM)

One time I was in my friend's truck, and he hit a deer and so he got out of his vehicle, took the crowbar behind the backseat and beat the deer over and over and over again to put it out of its misery.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 03:03:21 PM)

I saw a dead cat on the side of the road a couple weeks ago. It's eyeballs were bulging out of it's head. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
"...The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." -- Judges 1:19
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 03:10:21 PM)

Quote:
but when we got out it tried to run across the highway again and a car hit it and I heard the thud and it died and went away

Natural selection strikes again! learn u some stuff ok??
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 03:24:41 PM)

In the time it took you to drive back around it and get out of the car, hundreds of Africans died!
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 03:25:11 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
but when we got out it tried to run across the highway again and a car hit it and I heard the thud and it died and went away

Indeed. Moose in Anchorage have learned to look both ways before crossing the street.
"...The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." -- Judges 1:19
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 03:37:19 PM)

Quoted from Aquilo:
Quoted from vissario:
Quote:

Indeed. Moose in Anchorage have learned to look both ways before crossing the street.

Either that or there will be no Moose in Anchorage to cross the street! Ha ha!
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 04:02:47 PM)

ADAPT OR DIE
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 06:12:20 PM)

IF0
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
The Drunk Knight
INTL Premium Member

drives a 2003 oxcart sierra

Ballkicks: (+14 / -1)
Reg. Date: May 2007
Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 08:24:24 PM)

Shame on you people for driving, traveling by oxcart is much more environmentally friendly.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 08:33:17 PM)

Ox poop may be biodegradable but it is very unpleasant.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 08:54:17 PM)

Quoted from Sunneh:
One time I was in my friend's truck, and he hit a deer and so he got out of his vehicle, took the crowbar behind the backseat and beat the deer over and over and over again to put it out of its misery.

Being beat with a crowbar would make me pretty miserable MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 09:52:48 PM)

this thread would be better if it was the duck posting about how he saw IF0 get hit by a car.

haha I'm laughing about that already.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-26-07 10:59:40 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
In the time it took you to drive back around it and get out of the car, hundreds of Africans died!

yeah but some people actually like ducks
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-27-07 07:01:01 AM)

if0 isn't telling is the rest of the story

and that is he picked up the dead baby duck and ate it
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-27-07 05:48:43 PM)

Are you implying that IF0 is fat?
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-27-07 06:07:12 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Sukkit:

yeah but some people actually like ducks

at least God does.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 12:06:37 AM)

When time when i was a kid i was riding my bike this squirrel fell out of a tree and landed in the street. Then almost instantly a car came and crushed it. I saw the guts and blood come shooting out, i almost got splattered. It was gross.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 12:44:10 AM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
Are you implying that IF0 is fat?

Nah, I think duck is a quite healthy meat.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 01:33:11 AM)

jesus richard you're such a pussy
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 02:49:16 PM)

We can't ALL be baby killers. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 03:08:22 PM)

You mean letrine rubbers.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

Ballkicks: (+74 / -90)
Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 05:25:51 PM)

about a week ago I was biking home from class and I saw a very happy looking kitty sleeping in the road up against the curb in a pool of blood. I see squirrels and such on that ride all the time, that cat really fucked with me though.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 05-28-07 05:28:34 PM)

Quoted from blacksun:
about a week ago I was biking home from class and I saw a very happy looking kitty sleeping in the road up against the curb in a pool of blood. I see squirrels and such on that ride all the time, that cat really fucked with me though.

we ran over one in a humvee on saturday
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4239 | Total Posts: 37 ]