Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > How my day went, and why i have rage now. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4071 | Total Posts: 43 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
pl0x

now you're redundant if you say anything

Ballkicks: (+29 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
(Originally posted on: 05-24-07 10:59:42 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

How my day went. May the grammatical errors flow from this soda fountain.
So, i started dating this guy Will. He has a friend, who's also my friend, named Telitha. Telitha doesn't have very many friends. She latched onto him, and would flirt with him constantly, and would not stop, even though i talked to her about it, and other people hinted about it. She isn't even considerate enough to stop, when she knows i'm dating him.
i would have good friends of mine come up to me, and say they were walking down the hallway with someone, and would see William and Telitha together, and say to each other "hey, isn't he dating [my name]?"
If i needed to find William, all i need to was find Telitha. It wasn't even like a best friends aren't seperated ever, type of thing...the way she looked at him. >.<
He assured me, he'd never cheat on me, and not to worry. Yet she still persisted, and flirted...
I'd say i have a test to take after school, and he complains that we never hang out. DUH! Cause he's always been with TELITHA, in the library, printing off her manga...or in the comp lab, printing off her pictures because the library ran out of toner.
So, i can't handle it anymore, and i break it off. He's fine by it, because he's going to summer training for the National Guard, and i'm going to Europe, and we wouldn't see each other.
So, TWO MINUTES after that, he asks me: "would you be mad if i went out with telitha?"
me: "NYAR! that's WHY i broke up with you!!!"

uhgg.
So they're going out now. They hold hands and practically skip down the hallways together. Telitha will see me in the hallways, and she'd give me this stuck up smile.
I've got rage against both of them. Not anger, rage. And it's all i can manage not to grab a thick, heavy book, and slam it down on both of their heads.

i need a hug. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
~~make a s/n and get on the game, and i'll kill you till you get better at it.~~
~~well...you could have taken 2x2=your mama... or 1% of nothingx your mama~~
~~it would be funny if there was an actual asian kid in class there & thats how u refered 2 him, and he gave out back rubs for some odd reason~~
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 11:09:39 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i'm going to need pictures of you and telitha and for comedy, william, before i can make a decision on what you should do about this.

p.s. she'll leave him while he's in basic, don't worry.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 12:39:31 PM)

So basically you saw this coming from miles away and now you are furious that it happened.

Also, if he devotes his time to printing off manga for women you probably got the good part of this deal. Plus you will probably get lost in Europe.
how is this for a quote
pl0x

Reply 3 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 12:51:45 PM)

heh...
well, i'm not conceited, and i don't try to sound like i'm higher than someone else.
but, telitha is okay, but she's not gorgeous.....

yeah, pretty much.
:S
~~make a s/n and get on the game, and i'll kill you till you get better at it.~~
~~it would be funny if there was an actual asian kid in class there & thats how u refered 2 him, and he gave out back rubs for some odd reason~~
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 02:05:39 PM)

What kind of name is Telitha anyway?

So, hmm, sorry. You should probably have marked your territory a bit more clearly, though. At least you should have made them feel horribly.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
pl0x

Reply 5 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 03:09:46 PM)

yeah

hmm....i've tried my best.i know he feels like utter crap, i've made sure of that.

i have a feeling, if she tries to say anything about our past relationship, she's going to be grabbed and pushed into a locker.
and those lockers have really hard handles....
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 03:23:35 PM)

you're like 15, aren't you dear?
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 7 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 03:31:41 PM)

Telitha is something black people call their offspring

And hey gr1m, although your name litteraly means ugly in my language, you could always drop by on your europe tour, and i'll pound the name will out of your skull

*hip thrusts*
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 8 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 03:48:45 PM)

Quote:
i need a hug.

Maybe you need a life instead
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 9 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 03:56:14 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
i need a hug.

Social Advice from Vissario
bradism.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 10 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 03:58:00 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
i need a hug.

Maybe you got too much life and too few hugs.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 11 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 04:19:20 PM)

you sound like real bitch
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 12 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 04:22:29 PM)

maybe you shouldn't have broken up with him. Not be so concerned about a girl flirting with your boyfriend. Make sure he knew that you liked him, and trusted that he wasnt going to cheat on you. by breaking up with him you are just saying, fine be with telethia.
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 13 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 05:00:08 PM)

Quoted from gr1m:

Your too young for me to touch you without going to jail.
The System is Down
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 14 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 05:22:11 PM)

Quoted from KaosDeath:
Quoted from gr1m:

Your too young for me to touch you without going to jail.

so is everyone
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iĺve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 15 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 05:27:05 PM)

Im afraid that Will may have been your one true shot at real love. I hope that is not the case but these things do happen.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 16 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 05:40:00 PM)

*hug*
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 17 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 05:46:29 PM)

Quoted from Shady Milkman:
Im afraid that Will may have been your one true shot at real love. I hope that is not the case but these things do happen.

Do tell what fake love is.

Sex, maybe?

Quote:
Social Advice from Vissario

Well, instead of relying on a boyfriend to provide essential social contact in her life, maybe she could develope real relationships with other people and be part of something greater than a one-two relationship w/ some guy she'll probably not know too long.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 18 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 05:50:10 PM)

Vissario - you do realize that we all laugh at you
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 19 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 06:04:38 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
What kind of name is Telitha anyway?

Quoted for emphasis.
Anyway--breaking up is hard to do. Best thing to do: something else. A project or whatever. It'll get your mind off things.
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 20 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 06:52:32 PM)

I would totally sleep with Will to get back at Telitha. But that's because I'm a vindictive whore.
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 21 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 07:07:48 PM)

Do you know that feeling you have right now of total emptiness and loneliness? You feel like there is a vacumn inside you, right?

Well, get used to it. Cause it's not going away.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Also: ).

It will make you happy*.

*less suicidal
This reply was last edited on 05-24-07 07:15:22 PM by .
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 22 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 07:39:44 PM)

Reminds me of the movie Fucking Amal aka Show Me Love. Maybe you should watch that movie, it's Swedish.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 23 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 08:03:45 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Well, instead of relying on a boyfriend to provide essential social contact in her life, maybe she could develope real relationships with other people and be part of something greater than a one-two relationship w/ some guy she'll probably not know too long.

is this how you rationalize not having girlfriends
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 43 (Originally posted on: 05-24-07 10:40:44 PM)

We must know if you are hot before we tell you what to do next.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4071 | Total Posts: 43 ]