Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > funny video of baby being kicked in the head > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3528 | Total Posts: 30 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:20:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Post puns here:
bradism.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 1 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:49:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

that baby got served
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 2 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:59:36 PM)

Quote:
Post puns here:

break dancing???
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 3 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 11:54:33 PM)

Quoted from ice:
Quote:
Post puns here:

break dancing???

Give me a break omg yah rite fag lol
bradism.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 4 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 12:17:49 AM)

now in gif

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 12:31:10 AM)

that baby almost did the same flip as the negro but he didn't land on his feet

maybe you'll learn how to in a couple years, little guy
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 6 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:11:42 AM)

negro?
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 7 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:14:08 AM)

Quoted from FNT:
now in gif

How do you make those? is there a program?
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 8 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:18:22 AM)

Quoted from ice:
Quoted from FNT:
now in gif

How do you make those? is there a program?

I was actually on another site that had that posted. I know there's a way to make them out of .avi files, however I don't have a clue how to do so.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

Reply 9 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:19:21 AM)

i have some videos that would really work better in gif form
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 10 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:21:18 AM)

it can't be that hard since a guy named Aatrek on SA makes them for TVIV live threads like 30 minutes after shit gets aired.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 11 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:23:00 AM)

I watched it without sound first and I liked it because it looked like no one gave a damn about the baby.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 12 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:40:04 AM)

Quoted from FNT:
negro?

come on if you do all those silly hip hop handstands you're clearly a negro, at least in spirit
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 04:15:21 AM)

I think the funny in the title of this thread is superflous, but ha ha, that video was crazy, although i don't think it's the kind of video you laugh at infront of women, because women will think you are an asshole

mars & venus
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 14 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 06:08:42 AM)

Future stuntman. That baby's a wicked tumbler.

edit: oh man, the dancer is so concerned.

Probably means the baby is okay. I once saw this kid, maybe three years old, take a tennis ball in the face from a slapshot in road hockey right in the forehead, fall over backwards, and get up laughing. We were all trying to hold back and thank goodness he was laughing, because none of us could hold it in for too long.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge|My Musical Compositions|The Hunger Site
This reply was last edited on 05-16-07 08:45:45 AM by Hasty Penguin.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 15 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 08:38:13 AM)

is it still alive? or do we not care
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 16 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 12:57:18 AM)

It deserves to die for fucking up the flow of that break dancers supafly moves.
Sex
mikeys-email05

Ballkicks: (+2 / -1)
Reg. Date: May 2007
Reply 17 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 12:13:03 PM)

that guy did us a favor....that kid was probably the next hitler
http://myspace.com/icommandutogetmoney
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 18 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 12:45:01 PM)

I hate that kid
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reply 19 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:30:45 PM)

Is the kid OK? It sort of ruins the humor (for me anyway) if the kid is now severely brain damaged for life, not that he wasn't to begin with walking out like that.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 20 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:34:54 PM)

Quote:
Is the kid OK?

If you really cared you would do a google search or look through CNN.
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reply 21 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:50:42 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
Is the kid OK?

If you really cared you would do a google search or look through CNN.

I care, but jeez, I'm not mother theresa or anything.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reply 22 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:52:34 PM)

Guys guys He's part of the act...he ran to exactly the right spot and then waited for his cue to jump
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 23 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 08:09:57 PM)

said oops, upside the head, said oops, upside the head

that song should be playing when watching that video.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 24 of 30 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 08:25:03 PM)

What the hell was that kid's mother doing before that happened.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3528 | Total Posts: 30 ]