Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Jerry Falwell Dies > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 2841 | Total Posts: 24 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
(Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:43:31 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3176379
Not much to say really...I ain't gonna miss him.
Life is like a shit sandwich, The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.
Bread is slang for "money." Duh...
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 1 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 09:34:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
I ain't gonna miss him

I will

There is nothing better in politics than having a clear and concise mission to accomplish an attainable goal.

Sure, his was implementing bans on homosexuality, free speech, and re institution of a sharia-like law system, but they were far more clear and and attainable then this mushy, "lets make America BETTER" propaganda being spouted around. Even if I don't agree with them, I like political leaders in general who arrive in office with a real goal, not those who make all sorts of generalities which they can claim a lot but offer no real goals, facts, or even opinions on what needs to be done.

Take Joseph Stalin. He, from day one, set his country into a whirlwind industrialization program which virtually transformed Russia from a generally agricultural state to an industrial superpower capable of rivaling the more established and wealthy United States. Had the Soviet Union had such a brilliant and ambitious political leader in the 1970's, they would probably have went through another evolution to keep pace with burgeoning future technologies. I don't agree with his means or even his ends, but I recognize the trait which should be inherent in all of our political leaders: gumption. The willpower to accomplish what you want at all costs and not let petty power-brokers stop you in your way. I think all statesmen could easily learn a lesson from this man and ones like him.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:09:50 AM)

As it stands, this is more of an ID thread. Moved.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
The Drunk Knight
INTL Premium Member

drives a 2003 oxcart sierra

Ballkicks: (+14 / -1)
Reg. Date: May 2007
Reply 3 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 12:44:26 PM)

About fucking time. I'm tired of our politics being held hostage by the 80's. That goes for Team Bush too.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:36:18 PM)

He died because America loves lesbians.
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+130 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 5 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 04:34:18 PM)

I hear the Westboro Baptist Church is protesting his funeral.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
The Drunk Knight
INTL Premium Member

drives a 2003 oxcart sierra

Ballkicks: (+14 / -1)
Reg. Date: May 2007
Reply 6 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 05:19:09 PM)

They would protest Auschwitz for being to lenient.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 05:34:48 PM)

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/may2007/20070515_jerry-falwell-funeral.pdf

lol irony ++ its just too funny
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 8 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 05:51:26 PM)

My instant reaction to this news:

"YES! *fist pump*"
"...The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." -- Judges 1:19
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 9 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 07:29:04 PM)

I give it a few days before a like-minded character takes up his post.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 10 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 07:59:36 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:

He was ejected as the leader of the Moral Majority in the late 80's and lost his celebrity status as the "Christian lightening rod" in the late 90's to people like Pat Robertson.

This guy was old news before he even appeared on the back page of the news paper.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 11 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 12:52:38 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:

"YES! *fist pump*"

Yeah! Hooray for death!
Sex
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 12 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 08:14:38 AM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from British Agent:

He was ejected as the leader of the Moral Majority in the late 80's and lost his celebrity status as the "Christian lightening rod" in the late 90's to people like Pat Robertson.

This guy was old news before he even appeared on the back page of the news paper.

Yea man! My sentiments exactly. And by the way...The Moral Majority was niether moral nor the majority. Ha ha!
Life is like a shit sandwich, The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.
Bread is slang for "money." Duh...
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 13 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 06:46:07 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:

"YES! *fist pump*"

Yeah! Hooray for death!

Especially when it happens to people you don't like.
"...The LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." -- Judges 1:19
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 14 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:19:37 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:

"YES! *fist pump*"

Yeah! Hooray for death!

You can't take counsel in the fact that he would be rooting the same thing to you after your demise.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 15 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:21:18 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from Smokey:

"YES! *fist pump*"

Yeah! Hooray for death!

You can't take counsel in the fact that he would be rooting the same thing to you after your demise.

I doubt jerry falwell knew any of us
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 16 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 07:31:24 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from Smokey:

"YES! *fist pump*"

Yeah! Hooray for death!

I doubt jerry falwell knew any of us

But if he did....haha, you're right, you're not nearly important enough to be known. And because of that, you're little more than gawker taking pot shots at a man you didn't know either.

Yea, he had some crazy ideas about the world, but don't we all? Do you take comfort in the fact that he probably thinks are you as deranged and ignorant as you think he is for not believing in his ideas?
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 17 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-17-07 08:19:28 PM)

I could really give a fuck less what my own mother thinks of me let alone some guy from the U.S.A
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 18 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-18-07 01:20:44 AM)

Quote:
Yea, he had some crazy ideas about the world, but don't we all?

As crazy as his? I don't think so. And at any rate, not everybody goes around propagating said crazy ideas.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 19 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-18-07 11:24:20 AM)

The most disturbing part of this thread to me is realizing that Mr. E does actually have a mother.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 20 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-18-07 11:33:00 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
The most disturbing part of this thread to me is realizing that Mr. E does actually have a mother.

Im not good looking but I'm someone's child. Also she says thanks for the flowers you sent her.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 21 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-18-07 09:54:49 PM)

however you still have to send the support payment.

nice try, though.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 22 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-18-07 11:43:15 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:
Yea, he had some crazy ideas about the world, but don't we all?

As crazy as his? I don't think so. And at any rate, not everybody goes around propagating said crazy ideas.

My point was further illustrated with the sentence below it. In case you missed it, it was that in the perspective of Jerry Falwell, your views may seem extreme, deranged, et cetera.

The latter part of your post is debatable, but not pertinent to my point.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 23 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-19-07 04:50:38 AM)

Well, my point was simply that he was no ordinary person.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 24 of 24 (Originally posted on: 05-19-07 10:32:16 AM)

Good.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2841 | Total Posts: 24 ]