Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > Crabs ITT > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 5575 | Total Posts: 33 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 05-14-07 09:30:45 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If a disease was to be named after you, what would it be called and what would its symptoms be?

Acute hemorrhagic wafflitis.

Swelling of fingers to sausage-like proportions, and involuntary anal sphincter contractions followed by explosive diarrhea.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
This reply was last edited on 05-14-07 09:39:40 PM by IF0.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-14-07 09:35:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Chlamydia solis - new and more resistant form of Chlamydia
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 2 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-14-07 09:38:04 PM)

Amphytrititis.

Signs Obsessive sensitivity to: poor grammar; placing spaces between closing words & punctuation marks; skin on food.
Symptoms Being fat, being smart, being nice to vissario, failing classes despite efforts to the contrary, and reciting the Muffin Man scene from Shrek repeatedly.
Treatments Sex, horseback riding and yelling at people on INTL for no apparent reason.
Cures None.
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 3 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-14-07 11:03:43 PM)

Epstein-Barr
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 4 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 07:34:10 AM)

Hyperdopaminergic VTA (Zippo's chorea) - causes the patient to receive pleasure from genital and anal (self) mutilation
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place
Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 09:42:03 AM)

I dunno, something about the dick?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 6 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:49:57 AM)

Sam's disease makes you vomit and have a headache.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:57:05 AM)

In other words, another name for a hangover
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 8 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 01:37:23 PM)

tazzolerium

you look like a girl and have a little dick that resembles a big clit
Nazgul4591
OLD SK00L KREW 4 LIFE

I'm sorry if you're crying.

Ballkicks: (+22 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 01:51:28 PM)

GIDS- Similar to AIDS yet cause bleeding from anus, random moments of hearing loss, seepage from the skin, and near total coverage of the body along with normal AIDS symptoms.
No one dies a virgin life screws us all.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 10 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 02:57:40 PM)

Libertarianism

Symptoms: prevents your heart from bleeding

Treatments: being black, on welfare, or gay.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 11 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 04:56:53 PM)

That's just crazy vissario! there is already a thing called that!

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes one match, to BURRRN a thousand trees
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Tazzo

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Reply 12 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 06:01:15 PM)

Quoted from Tazzo:
tazzolerium

lol If0 the joke's on you i do a name search every twenty seconds

okay i'll post about you in RS instead mm i wanna suck ur cock lol
IF0
Administrator

Reply 13 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 07:50:22 PM)

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 14 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 08:08:47 PM)

Well now that's depressing.
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
Tazzo

Reply 15 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-15-07 10:50:48 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

image macro
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 16 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 01:36:23 AM)

Quoted from Fagzo:
tazzolerium

I don't need to read the edit history. Man, way to ruin someone's posts.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
IF0
Administrator

Reply 17 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 10:21:12 AM)

If it was a worthwhile post in the first place, it wouldn't have been "ruined." Editing was a bit better than a warning or banning for unwarranted flaming, trolling, off-topic discussion, or admin sassing. But yes, Sukkit, next time I'll take your opinion into consideration, have a nice clean ban, and be done with it. BUT.. I'm not Satan like you, Spaniard. I'd prefer to not ban people. But if they want to post something stupid, then I don't find much blame in it being edited to something stupid. Neither contributes anything, but atleast now it's on-topic.
This reply was last edited on 05-16-07 10:32:04 AM by IF0.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 18 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 10:33:31 AM)

there was no edit history because if0 didn't notify edit. that bastard.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 19 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 10:37:52 AM)

"if0 don't start trying to get in on the joke about waffles and being fat because it was made because ur fat and disgusting," etc.
Tazzo

Reply 20 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 11:39:46 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
If it was a worthwhile post in the first place, it wouldn't have been "ruined." Editing was a bit better than a warning or banning for unwarranted flaming, trolling, off-topic discussion, or admin sassing. But yes, Sukkit, next time I'll take your opinion into consideration, have a nice clean ban, and be done with it. BUT.. I'm not Satan like you, Spaniard. I'd prefer to not ban people. But if they want to post something stupid, then I don't find much blame in it being edited to something stupid. Neither contributes anything, but atleast now it's on-topic.

oh no someone didnt play your stupid game about making up names

come on, whats with all this talk of bans, INTL has about twenty active users
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 21 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 11:47:18 AM)

Quoted from IF0:

Do you have to take everything so seriously?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
IF0
Administrator

Reply 22 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 11:49:45 AM)

If you come into a thread that has an obvious specific topic, you read the topic, don't like it, then you don't have to post, especially in a totally worthless manner. Post in this again for more of the previously commented upon unwarranted flaming, trolling, off-topic discussion, or admin sassing, then yes, you will be banned. This, apparently, is your warning since you can't handle the unofficial one. For clarification for everybody else, this is for UNWARRANTED flaming. Warranted flaming = who cares.

(Sukkit, the part of the post calling you Satan and Spaniard were supposed to distinguish that I'm not pissed off, so next time I'll throw in some smilies to please you.)
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 23 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 11:53:59 AM)

No, no, I'm fine with that. Not that I get called 'Satan' too often, but anyway. It's official now, and what's done is done, so there.

I get the feeling I'm being pretty vague here.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
IF0
Administrator

Reply 24 of 33 (Originally posted on: 05-16-07 11:55:14 AM)

Well apparently being specific = taking things too seriously, asswipe.

ADMIN IS WATCHING YOU!!!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5575 | Total Posts: 33 ]