Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > Secrets that you'd like to share. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 15409 | Total Posts: 108 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:08:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

This thread is for anything you do that you think might help to give other people knowledge of. Anything. Be creative. I dunno, like maybe you poor something in spaghetti noodles to keep them from sticking (oil, duh) which everybody does, but just an example.

Anyhow, I have bowel problems. Me and Zippo the pharmacist have discussed them. My ass spews a lot. This happens even when I eat more fiber, so I eat more bread and meat instead of veggies, and I like veggies MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS. Usually that helps, but sometimes like when I go to Olive Garden and just get pasta and meat, I spew again. So I don't know. I eat Pepto and Tums like candy to help. Point being, my ass spews. I can't always stop that, however, the side effect: burning bunghole. There are now aloe-infused toilet paper rolls, and they help moisturize and prevent burning! It's great. That's my story. So if your ass burns when you have the diarrhea, try aloe toilet paper.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:11:16 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Sounds like colitis.

Sucks to be you.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 2 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:13:45 PM)

Or Crone's Syndrome. But yeah that, uh...blows.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 3 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:13:57 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Sounds like colitis.

Sucks to be you.

Quote:
The inflammation makes the colon empty frequently, causing diarrhea. Ulcers form in places where the inflammation has killed colon lining cells. The ulcers bleed and produce pus and mucus. You may have abdominal pain, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, painful spasms (tenesmus), lack of appetite, fever, and fatigue.

I don't have any of that but the diarrhea. Obviously, I don't think I lack appetite. big grin
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 4 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:21:59 PM)

Wait, why are you eating less vegetables?

Also: I've never really stopped loving her.

Thats the only cryptic thing you'll get from me. The ones who know me may know who I speak of.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
IF0
Administrator

Reply 5 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:25:48 PM)

I started eating more vegetables for the fiber. I can still eat fruit thank Christ. But then more vegetables made me poo liquid more.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 6 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:42:52 PM)

Goddammit, someone just make a thread about shit so that everyone can concentrate their fascinating conversations about fecal matter in that one thread.

OH WAIT... there already is such a thread. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
IF0
Administrator

Reply 7 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:49:22 PM)

I didn't mean secrets like.. uh.. secrets about you personally. But like.. practical secrets. A la how to make bacon not curl up when you cook. Or something.

I don't really have any personal secrets. I tell you fuckers everything, which is why I can never be president. Too many blasphemous internet posts. big grin
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 8 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:53:15 PM)

Maybe you can infuse goatse with tubgirl?
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 9 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 07:56:40 PM)

Putting spare batteries in the freezer makes them last longer.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 10 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 08:00:59 PM)

BA wins. Also, Lowry's Seasoned Salt = miracles for those who don't know how to cook meat.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Reply 11 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 08:08:08 PM)

Another:

If you have mouse problems in your house, use peanut butter rather than cheese in a mouse-trap.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 12 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 08:18:23 PM)

putting epsom salts into a hot bath works wonders for very sore muscles and extreme back pain. However dont swallow any water or you will shit like no tomorrow
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 13 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 08:22:11 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:
Putting spare batteries in the freezer makes them last longer.

Same for roller skates.
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 14 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 08:32:11 PM)

for bacon cut off the fatty ends cause they will always curl up. Plus its extra fat.
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 15 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 09:09:46 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
I started eating more vegetables for the fiber. I can still eat fruit thank Christ. But then more vegetables made me poo liquid more.

Duh. How many times do I have to tell you that adding fiber will exacerbate your diarrhea because the water is retained in your poo instead of absorbed?

Shout Wipes are great for eliminating those embarrassing food (or other) stains that you encounter during the day. They are individually wrapped so they're very portable.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a god-send for cleaning anything in the household.

Taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C every 6 hours at the onset of a cold (when you start to feel that throat tickle) will help prevent you from developing symptoms.

I always keep a change of clothes in the trunk of my car.

You can use eggs up to three weeks past their expiration date if they've been stored properly.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 16 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 09:15:40 PM)

dont turn a steak over until the first side is cooked to your liking...dont constantly flip it back and forth or it'll dry out.

Drifting along with my swords out flying
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 17 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 09:26:46 PM)

For those who own laser printers or devices that use toner, carefully shaking the drum will extend the life by a lot. I've gotten an extra thousand pages at the very least by doing this.

If you have a case of hiccups that don't go away naturally, take a gulp of water (or any beverage) and invert your head and swallow.
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Ancalagon
Grammar Whores Unite

Ballkicks: (+5 / -11)
Reg. Date: Feb 2007
Reply 18 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 09:44:13 PM)

Quote:
For those who own laser printers or devices that use toner, carefully shaking the drum will extend the life by a lot. I've gotten an extra thousand pages at the very least by doing this.

Are you serious? That sounds like it might have the ink spill out.
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them. -Anonymous
IF0
Administrator

Reply 19 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 09:53:53 PM)

It's true, we do it at work a lot.
D
Administrator

Reply 20 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 09:57:16 PM)

When cooking, use lemon juice. Try new spices, theres a world of flavor out there you're ignoring!
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 21 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 10:13:19 PM)

Asian groceries are a great place to get cheap produce.

Most universities and public libraries have movies and music that you can borrow at no cost to you.

flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 22 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 10:21:33 PM)

If you're ever stuck without power and you have fish that's going to go bad, you can cook it without heat by soaking it in lemon juice.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 23 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 10:40:10 PM)

Adding Black Pepper to just about anything brings out its' flavor while not making it too spicy.

we're on a roll with these cooking tips
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
D
Administrator

Reply 24 of 108 (Originally posted on: 03-20-07 10:44:35 PM)

Experiment with spices. Very few spices actually make your food "spicy." First add a very little bit to your food. If you can't taste any difference yet, add a little more. Keep adding until you actually taste it. You'll learn what you like this way.

I also suggest pre-mixed spice packagings. For example you can find a lot of "Poultry Spice Mix" or "Mediterranean Spice Mix" at the store in the spice section. If you're failing at coming up with your own mixtures, see if you like what the professionals are doing. Then you might even start mixing mixes.

And lemon juice makes everything taste better! No one ever believes me till I force them to try it.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 15409 | Total Posts: 108 ]