Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Want to Feel Completely Insignificant? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5554 | Total Posts: 67 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
(Originally posted on: 03-14-07 11:12:15 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If you weren't forced to sit through this in your 9th grade science class, you really ought to check it out; Eames' "Power of Ten" video is only about 9 minutes long, but pretty sweet for something churned out in the 70s.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-886424621396395698&q=eames+power+of+ten&hl=en

I feel like a little speck of shit. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 1 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-14-07 11:19:20 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Yeah.

I'm still a god.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 2 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-14-07 11:20:17 PM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Yeah.

I'm still a god.
In the bedroom maybe.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 3 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-14-07 11:21:27 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
Quoted from Socrateius:
Yeah.

I'm still a god.
In the bedroom maybe.

In the bedroom DEFINITELY.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
This reply was last edited on 11-28-08 08:08:04 PM by Socrateius.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-14-07 11:22:04 PM)

Very well done.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 5 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 12:39:07 AM)

Didn't really make me feel insignificant....kinda bored, maybe. I wouldn't recommend this video.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 6 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 01:37:42 AM)

It makes me smile when I think of how vast the universe is, especially when compared with how small the world is becoming.
Headed down south to the land of the pines, I'm thumbin' my way into North Carolina, starin' up the road, and pray to god I see headlights. Down to the coast in seventeen hours, pickin me a bouquet of dogwood flowers, hopin' for Raleigh I can see my lover tonight. Walkin' to the south out of Roanoke I caught trucker out of Philly had a nice long toke, but he's a headed west from the Cumberland gap, to Johnson City, Tennessee. And I gotta get a move on fit for the sun, I hear my lover callin' my name and I know that she's the only one and if I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free. So rock me mama like a wagon wheel, rock me mama any way you feel. Hey, mama rock me. Rock me mama like the wind and rain, rock me mama like a south bound plane. Hey, mama rock me.
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 7 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 01:59:20 AM)

Great movie, thanks!
Was having trouble sleeping, this relaxed me. A+.
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 8 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 02:00:19 AM)

Does it shit off anyone else that you can't scroll the window on Google Video to make the viewer display in the centre of the browser?
bradism.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 9 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 02:06:16 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Does it shit off anyone else that you can't scroll the window on Google Video to make the viewer display in the centre of the browser?

yes,acually, a lot
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Yogi
INTL Premium Member
The Hero of Canton

check out my color filters

Ballkicks: (+129 / -58)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 10 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 08:07:31 AM)

Pretty crazy how many lightyears away the nearest star is.

somebody invent lightspeed travel already!
The Big Deal
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 11 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 09:44:58 AM)

Quoted from Adam:
Great movie, thanks!
Was having trouble sleeping, this relaxed me. A+.

Wow, this kind of thing never relaxes me. Rather, it absolutely terrifies me. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 12 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 10:46:23 AM)

Quote:
somebody invent lightspeed travel already

It would still take years to travel around, genius learn u some stuff ok??

In conclusion, the creators of Star Trek were a bunch of retards with no concept of space travel or the feasibility of interstellar communication!
Learn u Somethin' @ Jewwatch.com
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 13 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 10:58:04 AM)

Quoted from vissario:

In conclusion, the creators of Star Trek were a bunch of retards with no concept of space travel or the feasibility of interstellar communication!

I think it's more that people have long realized what real space travel would be like, and that it would be incredibly boring. Same thing with movies about the internet or hacking.

My favorite is when someone goes off to fight a space war thousands of light years away, and then comes home to his sweetheart. IRL, he'd come back to visit her grave. Though it'd be funny if he came back and his hot nubile love interest had aged to a decrepit old woman.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 14 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 11:04:47 AM)

I seem to remember one movie where he came back and fell in love with her daughter... or was it grand daughter. Either way it was pretty funny.
An atom walks into a bar looking very depressed.
Bartender: What's wrong?
Atom: I've just lost an electron.
Bartender: Are you sure?
Atom: Yeah, I'm positive.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 15 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 11:14:26 AM)

Quote:
My favorite is when someone goes off to fight a space war thousands of light years away, and then comes home to his sweetheart. IRL, he'd come back to visit her grave.

Sorta' like in James and the Giant Peach where there a is a crane taller than the Empire State Building to hoist it up and then lower it to the ground?

Anyways, the point is that out of all the stupid things possible in the movie, the most seemingly mundane and "impossible", a crane being taller than the ES building, is most often the one which isn't viewed as impossible. THis is just like the whole idea of interstellar space travel in the Universe of Star Trek; it is presented in a common, unspectacular way like the crane and it stretches the idea of what is possible because of that.

Sort of like the communist dream of his future earth.
This reply was last edited on 03-15-07 11:20:00 AM by atlas sighed (at me).
greek_marquis

Zippo would love to eat feces with me

Ballkicks: (+52 / -11)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 16 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 02:31:37 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

Sorta' like in James and the Giant Peach where there a is a crane taller than the Empire State Building to hoist it up and then lower it to the ground?

Anyways, the point is that out of all the stupid things possible in the movie, the most seemingly mundane and "impossible", a crane being taller than the ES building, is most often the one which isn't viewed as impossible. THis is just like the whole idea of interstellar space travel in the Universe of Star Trek; it is presented in a common, unspectacular way like the crane and it stretches the idea of what is possible because of that.

Sort of like the communist dream of his future earth.

Yes, but that's a child's story. Of course it isn't real, I think anyone could catch that as soon as the policman said it over his walkie-talkie.

I bet you brought that up because it was on a few nights ago. I watched it too i'm a serial-killer :)
Yogi
INTL Premium Member
The Hero of Canton

check out my color filters

Ballkicks: (+129 / -58)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 17 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 03:34:57 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
somebody invent lightspeed travel already

I meant faster-than-lightspeed, of course -.-

edit: and to answer the original question, I already did feel insignificant, thankyouverymuch
The Big Deal

This reply was last edited on 03-15-07 03:40:04 PM by Yogi.
greek_marquis

Zippo would love to eat feces with me

Ballkicks: (+52 / -11)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 18 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 03:47:17 PM)

Quoted from Yogi:
[q=vissario]

edit: and to answer the original question, I already did feel insignificant, thankyouverymuch

((((hug))))

Yeah, the movie didn't make me feel insignificant. I love this sort of stuff.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 04:02:23 PM)

Quote:
I meant faster-than-lightspeed

That would be pretty cool if something could be faster than light.

And no, the USS Enterprise doesn't count.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 20 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 04:05:43 PM)

I hear God is a universal celebrity, but Jesus is only regionally popular. Really a hit or miss kind of fellow.

I think I will send space messages in space bottles to other planets.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge|My Musical Compositions|The Hunger Site
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 21 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 06:41:11 PM)

I travel at the speed of time...

...What can I say? I'm warped.
Do not click here
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 22 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 06:44:06 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
I meant faster-than-lightspeed

That would be pretty cool if something could be faster than light.

And no, the USS Enterprise doesn't count.

that was the whole premise of warp speed!
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-15-07 07:43:53 PM)

It's about quality, not quantity

So, i don't feel insignificant
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
DJ

Славянец

Ballkicks: (+36 / -2)
Reg. Date: Feb 2007
Reply 24 of 67 (Originally posted on: 03-16-07 09:22:38 AM)

Monty Python did this much better in Meaning of Life.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5554 | Total Posts: 67 ]