Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Tuberculosis sucks and so does DJ > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 4726 | Total Posts: 51 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:10:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Thanks to the wonders of America's current immigrant policies, I got tuberculosis last week and now I get to live with it for the rest of my natural life i'm a serial-killer :). For those of you who don't know, Tuberculosis is the "consumption" disease which slowly eats away at your lungs, kidneys, liver, and heart, gradually turning them into brownish pulp incapable of doing anything but being thrown up. But the fun hardly stops there, I now get to go get blood tests every month, milk my dad's insurance policy until I actually get a job with one, and effectively get to suffer for the rest of the next three weeks with this disease. And like most people who suffer personal calamities, I have my own excuse for why it happened to me; no, it's not God punishing me for a lack of faith, but is none other than George Bush and Co, the Republicans, and those equally ignorant Democrats incompetently running the show.

You see, the train which brought me to where I am today started a long, long time before I was born, but it was not until the past 30 years when the American public decided it needed to "protect ur' jubs!" (toilet washing, janitorial work, cow feces shoveling, you know, all the ones you want your kids to grow up doing :rolleyesi'm a serial-killer :) and white hegemony over the country. To do this, they started forcing very strict immigration quotas which limited the flow of legal immigrants into this country from place like Mexico, the Philippines, and India to as low as 600,000 in some cases. The problem with this legislation was that as long as jobs and the lure of economic mobility continue to exist here, there are always going to be more than 600,000 people wanting to immigrate from the God-awful places in which they spawned, legal or not. And it is those same places (IE Mexico, India, the Philippines) which serve as awesome breeding grounds for diseases like Tuberculosis to spread unchecked amongst the poor, uninsured natives.

Now, getting back to me, the most probable reason I got Tuberculosis is because some illegal immigrant came here without being checked by medical workers, without having any type of way to get treated himself, and more importantly, with full access to public facilities which I, and you, may be using any day of the week. So, in short, if Bush & Co, the Republicans, and the Democrats were more concerned with raising the quotas to give immigrants the chance to come here legally instead of waiting in lines which can span years, that illegal alien would have been screened for diseases, I wouldn't be sick, and you wouldn't have to see this thread.

So what can you do about it? Well, you can start by dropping the attitude that your standard-of-living is somehow being impaired by immigrants willingly taking crappy jobs that you know you turned your nose up at. Once you have you developed that mindset, you can write your congressman and petition him not to make that 2,000 mile wall, but instead, create a comprehensive immigrant bill which allows guest workers in easily, gives them a cursory medical screening, and gives incentive to enter legally instead of hoping inside a tractor-trailer across the boarder. So hop to it and give Juan, Pablo, and Maria the same chance to live here legally as fellow Americans that your ancestors were given a hundred or more years ago!
Learn u Somethin' @ Jewwatch.com
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:18:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

maybe you have aids vissario
DJ

Славянец

Ballkicks: (+36 / -2)
Reg. Date: Feb 2007
Reply 2 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:18:25 PM)

Good things happen to good people.

Joking aside, I'm not sure how wise would it be for America to open it's gates wide. Immigration isn't working so great in Western Europe.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 3 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:31:39 PM)

Quote:
Immigration isn't working so great in Western Europe.

That's because you are a bunch of snobby fucks who are happier treating immigrants as 2nd-class citizens than fully welcoming them into your political and social arena. And when they get discouraged, angry, and volatile, you wonder why. But I can't really criticize Europe as America on the whole is little better when accepting third-world immigrants.

Quote:
I'm not sure how wise would it be for America to open it's gates wide.

Why not?

We opened our gates wide to the 'refuse' of Italy, Poland, and your beloved Bohemia in the 19th and 20th centuries and it apparently didn't break our backs.
DJ

Славянец

Reply 4 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:37:32 PM)

Quote:
That's because you are a bunch of snobby fucks who are happier treating immigrants as 2nd-class citizens than fully welcoming them into your political and social arena.

1. Since when am I a part of Western Europe? Make up your mind, damnit.
2. How are *we* doing it? By denying them the inalienable right to have photo IDs on which they are totally unrecognizable? Or by refusing to switch to Sharia Law?
I always though that it's "When in Rome do as Romans do" and not "When in Rome burn it down if Romans refuse to do as you do".
Quote:
We opened our gates wide to the 'refuse' of Italy, Poland, and your beloved Bohemia in the 19th and 20th centuries and it apparently didn't break our backs.

Yeah, and people from those countries wanted to replace America's culture with their own.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 5 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:44:28 PM)

Quote:
By denying them the inalienable right to have photo IDs on which they are totally unrecognizable? Or by refusing to switch to Sharia Law?

No, by telling them they are not allowed to pursue Sharia-type laws when they are a sizable minority of the society.

Quote:
Yeah, and people from those countries wanted to replace America's culture with their own.

So what?

We become stronger as a country with different view-points provided by different immigrants. Guess what budday, whether a culture is "good" or "bad" is highly relative, and in a modern society which preaches about preserving your rights to live as you wish within reason, different cultures is something which should be allowed. If in 50 years everyone around me is speaking Spanish and dancing to reggae and Tejano music, is it really going to make a huge difference in my quality of life?
DJ

Славянец

Reply 6 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 04:46:43 PM)

It is if they proclaim you to be the infidel and therefore enemy. Have fun at your stoning.

*edit*
Quote:
No, by telling them they are not allowed to pursue Sharia-type laws when they are a sizable minority of the society.

So, basically, you're saying that they have right to fight for their culture and *we* don't have the right to fight for ours?

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't like to live in an Iran-like country.
This reply was last edited on 03-07-07 04:54:07 PM by DJ.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 7 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 05:05:33 PM)

Quote:
So, basically, you're saying that they have right to fight for their culture and *we* don't have the right to fight for ours?

I don't think I said that dingus; hoever, this is what I said:

Quote:

In layman's terms, they should be allowed to pursue whatever type of jurisprudence and gubernatorial system they want too just like the native population should be allowed to pursue their own.

Just because they're brown doesn't mean they shouldn't make a sound.

Quote:
but I wouldn't like to live in an Iran-like country.

I wouldn't either, but have you ever considered that they may want too?
DJ

Славянец

Reply 8 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 05:12:15 PM)

Quote:
In layman's terms, they should be allowed to pursue whatever type of jurisprudence and gubernatorial system they want too just like the native population should be allowed to pursue their own.

Just because they're brown doesn't mean they shouldn't make a sound.

Why?
Quote:
I wouldn't either, but have you ever considered that they may want too?

Then they should've stayed there. Immigrants should assimilate or get the fuck out.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 9 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 05:17:59 PM)

Quote:
Why?

Wow, you are a piece of work dude: you hate Serbians [i]and[/b] "Brown people". You wanna join my anti-Zionist club?

Quote:
Then they should've stayed there. Immigrants should assimilate or get the fuck out.

You seriously still wonder why I consider Bosnia a third-world country omg yah rite fag lol

But for the sake of argument, why? If there were a majority of "Brown people" in a European country, why shouldn't they be allowed to rule like they want too? Because you disagree?
This reply was last edited on 03-07-07 05:25:18 PM by atlas sighed (at me).
DJ

Славянец

Reply 10 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 05:23:09 PM)

Quote:
Wow, you are a piece of work dude: you hate Serbians [i]and[/b] "Brown people". You wanna join my anti-Zionist club?

Nah, I'm cool. Jews are OK in my book.
Quote:
You seriously still wonder why I consider Bosnia a third-world country

I don't. What gave you that impression?
Quote:
But for the sake of argument, why? If there were a majority of "Brown people" in a European country, why should they be allowed to rule like they want too?

They're not a majority. And I don't see why should we let them in in the first place if they don't agree to assimilate.
Quote:
Because you disagree?

Why is your opinion inherently superior to mine? Because it's yours?
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 11 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 05:28:36 PM)

Quote:
Why is your opinion inherently superior to mine? Because it's yours?

BEcause mine doesn't involve the use of fascist policies to oppress a different type of fascist policies.

Quote:
And I don't see why should we let them in in the first place if they don't agree to assimilate

Because maybe other people have a right to govern themselves the way they want just like you think Europeans have a right to govern themselves they way they want? Or are white people special and brown people not deserving of those same rights?
DJ

Славянец

Reply 12 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 05:36:50 PM)

Quote:
BEcause mine doesn't involve the use of fascist policies to oppress a different type of fascist policies.

Yeah, yours involves giving Sudetenland to fascists, which was shown by history to b a brilliant move. If I have to have fascism, I'd like it to be my fascism.
Quote:
Because maybe other people have a right to govern themselves the way they want just like you think Europeans have a right to govern themselves they way they want?

They have the right to do it in their own damn lands. Why should we give them ours?
Quote:
Or are white people special and brown people not deserving of those same rights?

I'm not racist. I hate religious fanatics regardless of their skin colour. And I hate Serbs. Especially Serbs. Such as you.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 13 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 07:04:42 PM)

Are you serious?

The odds of someone like you getting tuberculosis must be really small...

Should we believe this?

Quote:
and effectively get to suffer for the rest of the next three weeks with this disease

Quote:
I got tuberculosis last week and now I get to live with it for the rest of my natural life

?

So is it a curable kind or not?
DRAHNIER
goldorak
Conan The Destroyer, Idiot Extraordinaire

Ballkicks: (+22 / -12)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 14 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 07:08:53 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
You've already got an avatar and custom title... We're running out of shit to give you

maybe one of the administrators gave you tuberculosis... somehow
kayte is cute
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 15 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 07:22:20 PM)

I just learned a little tidbit about TB in one of my classes today, what are the odds?
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 16 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 07:31:29 PM)

Quote:
So is it a curable kind or not?

They will never be able to get rid of 100% of the bacteria that cause the symptoms because some of the strains will mutate against the last treatment they gave me, but for the most part, it can be "cured" in that I won't suffer or see it in my body. Thus, it will probably remain with me forever and I will have dirty illegal immigrants to thank for it.

Quote:
The odds of someone like you getting tuberculosis must be really small...

It is, but if this country sees its underclass increase at the rate it is, then it will become a more prevalent occurrence.

My doctor first thought it was simply upper-chest pneumonia, but after several x-rays and a blood test and TB skin test, he concluded I had an early case of Tuberculosis and I will have to live with the possibility of this shit reoccurring my entire life. Once again, I blame it on illegal immigration caused by the incompetency of my government in adjusting itself to the modern paradigm of immigrant.

Instead of accommodating the natural flow of immigrants wanting jobs, we are passing legislation to make a wall, put and man guard-towers every 2-miles on it, and refuse to realize that you can't stop immigration patterns in our modern economy.

Quoted from a genius:
I'm not racist

Quoted from the same genius:
And I hate Serbs. Especially Serbs.

It speaks for itself.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 17 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 07:33:41 PM)

I didn't bitch like this when I found out my ovaries were broken.
I think I should have!

Edit: Also, I really am sorry you have TB, I don't know much about it but it can't be fun MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
i am raising my eyebrow
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 18 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 07:53:10 PM)

Quote:
I didn't bitch like this when I found out my ovaries were broken.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't have a 50%/50% rate of killing you if left untreated. Anyways, this BS just increases my angst at the government for putting its head in the sand and keeping immigration policies which were created in the 60's.

Quote:
what are the odds?

According to the WHO, it's less than 50 cases out of every 100,000 communicable diseases in the USA, Canada, and all of Western Europe and Australia. Its projected to rise in those countries due to the rise of urban poor in those country and the lack of any regimented vaccination.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 19 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 08:00:29 PM)

vissario should become the American Charles Martel, and maybe even Charles Martel II in Europe. damn immigrants QUAFFING!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 20 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 08:05:31 PM)

Comparing immigrants to occupying soldiers and newly-arrived immigrants to invading armies is always fashionable.
DJ

Славянец

Reply 21 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 08:19:34 PM)

Last time I checked, Serbs were not a race. I'm a nationalist, not a racist.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 22 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 08:21:20 PM)

Quoted from DJ:
Last time I checked, Serbs were not a race. I'm a nationalist, not a racist.

racist
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
DJ

Славянец

Reply 23 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 08:24:03 PM)

Well, you are racist against racists :p
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 24 of 51 (Originally posted on: 03-07-07 08:25:25 PM)

Quoted from DJ:
Well, you are racist against racists :p

no im racist against faggots
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4726 | Total Posts: 51 ]