Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > The 420 Club > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 10695 | Total Posts: 134 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Do you smoke marijuana?
This poll has expired.
Yes, frequently (daily, weekly) 12 votes, 26.087%
Yes, when I get the chance to 7 votes, 15.217%
Yes, on the odd occaision (party smoker) 6 votes, 13.043%
No, I used to 5 votes, 10.87%
No, I've tried it and dislike it 3 votes, 6.522%
No, never tried it but will/want to 0 votes, 0%
Never tried, never will 9 votes, 19.565%
No access to it or I would 0 votes, 0%
Other: Specify 4 votes, 8.696%
Totals: 46 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
(Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:27:46 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well, do you smoke marijuana?
What are your personal views on this controversial subject?
Have you ever tried it? What are your thoughts?

For those that do, what are your favorite activities?
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:31:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Illegal BANT.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reply 2 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:32:33 PM)

Seriously though, I think it should be legal just for the strains it puts on the criminal justice system. Lot of money and manpower that could be used on other things.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 3 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:38:08 PM)

My sister overdosed on marijuana and died after 22 hours in the hospital. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS Even though I can't get my sister back, I try to use her story to spread the word that marijuana is evil and turns you into an enslaved hate rapist.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 4 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:43:56 PM)

Quote:
Other: Specify

Quit for a little over a month now to get a job at Best Buy, which I actually have my initial interview drug test for tomorrow.

Back when I had just quit, I couldn't wait to get a job and start again, but now I'm not so sure. I may end up doing it occasionally, but not as much as I used to.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
Dire Carrot
Witness Protection Program

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+8 / -23)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 5 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:49:18 PM)

Quote:
Other: Specify

Never tried it, but if a friend came up to me and offered a free joint I'm not gonna go "omg I R Straight Edge!!!" Your poll needs a meh option.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 6 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:55:06 PM)

other - I dont smoke pot 420 is my credit raiting score.

More money could be better spend on other things besides dope.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 08:59:39 PM)

I've tried it several times and i either feel next to nothing or a feeling that's more like taking too much caffeine or ephedrine.

Increased heart rate, shakiness, stuff like that.

It's strange and i assume it means cannabis isn't my drug.
Just another way i'm fucked up in i suppose.
DRAHNIER
Dire Carrot
Witness Protection Program

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+8 / -23)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 09:09:48 PM)

Don't sweat it drah, I've always had a sneaking suspicion Mary Jane is way over-rated. Booze FTW, eh?
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 9 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 09:10:09 PM)

Quote:
No, I've tried it and dislike it

It made me tired and I zoned out, but I didn't like it. The smoke was overbearing, too.
i am raising my eyebrow
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 10 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 09:22:14 PM)

On very rare occasions, maybe once or twice a year when my friends are smoking at a party or something. I have no strong feelings about it one way or the other.
For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 11 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 09:26:13 PM)

I never have and I'm pretty curious, but I've gone so long without doing it I can't think of breaking that track.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 12 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 09:49:44 PM)

Never smoked it, never will, but I think all drugs should be legal. My friends in high school and college became potheads for years and kept trying to push that shit on me. Never worked.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 13 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 09:49:45 PM)

Haven't done it since high school. Never looked back.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 14 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 11:09:22 PM)

Voted "no, used to." Having learned valuable lessons from all the worthless burnouts in my life, I quit smoking pot cold turkey December 2004, and as with Zippo - never looked back. My life has improved by leaps and bounds since then, which may or may not be a coincidence.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 15 of 134 (Originally posted on: 02-28-07 11:39:44 PM)

I used to do it in High School. Sometimes I do it with my high school friends when I see them.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reply 16 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 12:04:06 AM)

Daily. Depending on the day, anywhere from one to five bowls. If I have to work, I wait until after unless it's really early in the day and I have time to squeeze a nap in as well. Days off I usually wake and bake, then take care of what I need to for the day (run errands and such), then settle in for a bowl or three (depending on how late I'm up that night).

An average day, 1-2 bowls after work of regs. I've built a good tolerance, but a bowl always gets me as baked as I want to be. On the plus side, my back hurts far less when I've smoked a little (3-5 hits regs, 2 hits kind bud), but not as good as being on celebrex and lyrica, when I have those meds.

Speaking of, I'm off to smoke a bowl.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 17 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 12:05:21 AM)

voted "yes, frequently"

once my grades start going down, i'll quit. until then, i'm a big fan.
this is the bus that will take you away
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 18 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 12:12:44 AM)

Voted "Yes, when I get the chance to"

I love it, but I have no source for it anymore.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reply 19 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 12:22:12 AM)

Aren't you from Canada, sunny? Hell, anywhere on the west coast ought to be a hell of a lot easier to find weed than anywhere else in the US.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 20 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 01:08:41 AM)

Most of my sources in BC have disappeared. I'm not there much, so I am rarely able to bring any back. Outside the reality that I have very few friends here in Alberta (and none that smoke nor I can rely on), the weed in this area tends to be laced, dry and not potent. On the occasion that I am able to find non-laced weed, the best use for this weed is for cooking.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 21 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 01:19:11 AM)

I got caught, remember?

I enjoyed it though. I'll probably end up doing it again.
Hello my name is Kristoffer Jørgensen and I am from Norweigen I come to see hot USA girls and history landmarks!!
Master

OMG MAGIC

Ballkicks: (+52 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jan 2005
Reply 22 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 03:16:40 AM)

Ive done it, but ive never really been impressed with it. I dont really have a problem with it and I have the option to smoke almost every day if I wanted to, I just pass.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 23 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 08:16:33 AM)

I smoke weed every day, 1-2 times. I'm very particular about when I smoke now though. If I'm going to work or just to town, my parents' house, a social activity, or even out drinking and don't want to zone out I'll completely avoid it. When I smoke, it's either with a group of friends or on my own after work to relax. I just get paranoid and don't like who I become in the wrong social situations.

I don't see anything wrong with smoking weed, unless it completely takes over and you're not accomplishing anything. For instance last night I smoked a little too much and didn't end up getting a bunch of stuff done that I wanted to. Tonight I'll get stuff accomplished before getting high; simple as that.

DJ

Славянец

Ballkicks: (+36 / -2)
Reg. Date: Feb 2007
Reply 24 of 134 (Originally posted on: 03-01-07 09:58:30 AM)

I smoke daily, on and off. I have periods of a month or two of daily smoking interrupted by two or three months of non smoking. I quit when I get bored with it, and pick it up again when I have too much free time.

I started smoking seven years ago, mostly because it was a much cheaper alternative to alcohol. I was a weekend smoker until about two years ago when my wisdom teeth started growing (I have all four of them now). It hurt like hell and made me constantly sleep-deprived. Painkillers helped at first, but I developed tolerance within days. I didn't want to increase dosage because I'm not very fond of pills. So I started smoking every day (and every night before going to bed), and it did wonders.

I'm two weeks into a smoking phase right now, mostly because one of my friends took up dealing. I'm not doing it as much as I did between Christmas and New Year (I was constantly baked then) so I have time to study and program.

When I smoke I always smoke joints mixed with tobacco. When I'm baked I like to draw, come up with ideas for the game I'm developing (I write them down and examine the list later), cook or just watch TV and chill. My favourite baked activity is bar-hopping with friends and cracking jokes, but I don't get to do that much in Mostar because people here are mostly stuck-up artsy types that loathe "primitive" humour.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10695 | Total Posts: 134 ]