Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > In the spirit of all the "goodbye" threads floating around... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2606 | Total Posts: 39 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 02-11-07 03:40:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Here's a "hello" thread.

Sup guys? How's it going?
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 1 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 03:44:35 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hay buddy

omg guys, I had really good soup today!
Zippo: i don't like boston fans in general
Zippo: so it makes me happy when one of their teams loses
Zippo: and that makes me a jerk but i don't care
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 2 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 04:12:09 PM)

Does Ramen count as soup?
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 04:38:35 PM)

Not to me. I put in enough water to soften the noodles and absorb the powder, so I can just have a flavoured noodle dish.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 4 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 04:40:40 PM)

Yea I'm sticking around too.

You fuckers'll have to kill me to get rid of me, and even then my corpse will rot really smelly-like.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 04:47:33 PM)

I've been listening to music and playing Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara. That's what I do when I'm not leaving.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 6 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 04:50:05 PM)

I'm gonna leave too. I don't like that INTL is going corporate and that none of the EXCO here listen to my advice.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 7 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 04:55:14 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:
I'm gonna leave too. I don't like that INTL is going corporate and that none of the EXCO here listen to my advice.

You need a hug.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 8 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 05:05:35 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:

You'd better shut up or I'm gonna ban you.
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Reply 9 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 05:10:52 PM)

*vandalizes INTL property*
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 10 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 05:15:52 PM)

get off my lawn you damn kids

oh anyone else waiting for the police on the grammys tonight??
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 11 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 05:16:24 PM)

Today for lunch I had yummy sandwiches: tomato, cucumber, yellow pepper, mozzarella and plain cream cheese on toasted whole wheat, with ice water with a lemon wedge, and raspberry yogurt for dessert. It was tasty but I was still sad because when I was chopping yellow pepper I sliced my thumb MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Then I knit a mitten. Now I have to do a literature review. Woe.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 12 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 05:47:56 PM)

I had a wawa hoagie, soo good.
goldorak
Conan The Destroyer, Idiot Extraordinaire

Ballkicks: (+22 / -12)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 13 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 06:42:23 PM)

i haven't eaten for two days... i'm starving
kayte is cute
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 14 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 10:51:05 PM)

Remember when there was some newbie at INTL, and I told him it would be a good idea to make a thread in ID introducing himself, and then I banned him? That was awesome.

And wasn't there a black dude who got banned and then bitched at us for being racist?
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 15 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:13:19 PM)

hello *sung to the tune of JELL-O* you see [/cosby]
BELLADONNA, n. In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 16 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:22:30 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Remember when there was some newbie at INTL, and I told him it would be a good idea to make a thread in ID introducing himself, and then I banned him? That was awesome.

And wasn't there a black dude who got banned and then bitched at us for being racist?

tyrone and tyrone2
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 17 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:39:29 PM)

anyone remember tommy?

the guy who registered like 3 different accounts, tommy 1, 2, and 3 with 3 different e-mails but never posted?
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 18 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 12:40:08 AM)

The hell?

What's happened to you people?!

Make with the angst!
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

A guy walks into a bar, and orders six shots. The bartender pours them, and he slams them back as fast as he can.
"Woah, buddy!" The bartender says, "why are you drinking so fast?"
"You'd be drinking fast too, if you had what I have," the guy says, gravely.
"Oh," the bartender says, "what do you have?"
"Seventy-five cents."

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 19 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 01:01:12 AM)

i didn't eat alllll day but then sean's mom made me mashed potatoes and pork.... mmmmm she also made apple sauce but i didn't want any so I gave mine to lucy the dog. she'll do anything for cheese
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 20 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 01:44:47 AM)

Breaker breaker, critical update on my day, I had a pork chop with a side of mac and cheese for supper (random combo), and knit another mitten and watched the Grammy Awards (4 freaking hours long) in lieu of doing homework, although I did manage to get 850 words of my literature review written.

Wow just wow.

Edit: Make that 950 words, and I started knitting a hat. To go with the mittens.
This reply was last edited on 02-12-07 02:19:11 AM by kayte.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 21 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 01:57:41 AM)

I did two loads of laundry, talked to the neighbor, studied GI, went to Wal-Mart, tried to steal a patio chair from the dumpster but it was too high and too heavy, prepared BBQ chicken and salad for dinner, and read about medulloblastomas!
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 22 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 05:34:16 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:
I did two loads of laundry, talked to the neighbor, studied GI

GreenIdentity is a fascinating if straightforward subject.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 23 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 10:53:04 AM)

Hi Nate...hope you like your title. It's very sincere, esp about the snotz.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 24 of 39 (Originally posted on: 02-12-07 11:34:25 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Zippo:
I did two loads of laundry, talked to the neighbor, studied GI

GreenIdentity is a fascinating if straightforward subject.

The section on anatomy is my favorite.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2606 | Total Posts: 39 ]