Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > Congratulations, Interesting Nonetheless. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 ] [ Thread Views: 22642 | Total Posts: 256 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Mira

Ballkicks: (+14 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
(Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:18:01 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Due to the recent comments in the Picture thread as well as other comments Iĺve seen floating around Inside Discussions and Republican Station, I've decided that I will no longer make my presence here.

When I first found this forum while Googling a school topic, I was pleasantly surprised with all funny things I had to read, and I was excited to become a member of this community. However, ever since I joined, Iĺve received a lot of unwanted attention from girls and guys alike. Luckily there were a select few who were very helpful and welcoming and encouraged me to stick around.

Now not only are people insulting my looks but they are also attacking my intelligence. I might not have a 200 IQ or a perfect score on my SATs, and I might be going to community college, but it is not out of lack of intelligence but out of cost. I may not understand all of your jokes because I havenĺt been exposed to the same things as all of you have, but I do understand when things are done to abase me. I donĺt like it. And I am aware of the common practice of hazing the new people, but I have not seen the others bullied to the extent that I have been.

So it all boils down to this:
1. A good majority of you donĺt want me here.
2. I donĺt want to be a member of a place where I am not wanted.
3. Being constantly insulted is not fun for me.

Good bye, INTL. Thanks to those of you who actually made my time here worth it and those who defended my honor. You know who you are. :-)

(PS: The picture thread discussed my inability to say the F word. I was raised to be more polite than that.)
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 1 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:21:54 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

lol
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 2 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:28:04 AM)

Haha, wow.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 3 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:43:55 AM)

This is about as sad as Anna Nicole Smith dying.

(lol I couldn't wait to use that one)
Its like watching tv except its a show about wet clothes.
goldorak
Conan The Destroyer, Idiot Extraordinaire

Ballkicks: (+22 / -12)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 4 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:51:32 AM)

this is just the internet mira

who cares what people think of you on an online message board?

take it a little less seriously

COME BACK... DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE WITH THESE PEOPLE
kayte is cute
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 11:54:36 AM)

Well, I made my post in the Picture thread before seeing this.

It went something like this
Quote:
My 2 cents -->

Mira is somewhat annoying BUT people are being too hard on her. By 'annoying' I mean she obviously doesn't have messageboard experience, which is fine. We should welcome new people to the board, and maybe be a bit more constructive with our advice on how to not be... irritating.

I do think that attractive females do face more scrutiny than other people. That sucks but I also resent / am jealous of the added bonus hot girls get in life of being easily able to manipulate people. There's also a chance (And I said this off the bat as well) that she is a smurf and none of this matters.

Snowy is over-reacting, not surprisingly, but that's who she is. It's sort of like how I come in and offer my opinion on stuff that doesn't affect me. We just all do our thing.

Hopefully Mira's thing involves chilling out a bit, not taking things personally, and not being an attention whore (lol, look who's talking).

One of the following three things will happen:
1. She will change her posting
2. She will get offended and leave
3. The smurf will be uncovered

Oh and I suppose it's the picture thread so I should be on topic here. Yeah, Mira you're hot enough. Keep up the good work.

On another note, I didn't read all of your post. I never realized these threads were so boring. Sorry about the dozen or so long ones I made guys. In the future they will be shorter.

Meanwhile, Mira. Don't take things so personally. It's not that we don't want you here, it's just that everyone here gets ripped on at some point or another and we just learn to either not take it personally, or attention whore it up with BANME threads once in a while. In fact, I like your style homie. Ill make one to support your cause.
"Hey there, Fancypants. Play the songs that make us dance. Play the tunes that make the ladies swoon. A song for all the lonely hearts, shattered dreams and broken parts. It feels like sunny days are coming soon."
This reply was last edited on 02-11-07 12:04:39 PM by abused.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 6 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 12:09:34 PM)

Something tells me her use of the ATTN tag was just a happy accident.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 12:56:39 PM)

What did we win?
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 8 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 12:59:55 PM)

Anyone do an IP check?
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 9 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 01:14:50 PM)

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Point is, there's nothing polite about messageboards.

edit: And I was raised better, too.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
This reply was last edited on 02-11-07 01:33:44 PM by Kitabatake.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 10 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 01:33:49 PM)

Natural Selection wins again!
"We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." -Carl Sagan
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 11 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 01:41:17 PM)

its funny how you guys don't realize that she's right.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reply 12 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:01:38 PM)

How are we sure it's "she" and not salamando with pics from a local girls myspace or something?
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:06:06 PM)

I think mira was a christian republican who waves the american flag like a zombie......or that's the intellectual stuff i got out of her.....well, she has no chance to prove me wrong from now on...
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 14 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:11:21 PM)

Quoted from Squareknight:
How are we sure it's "she" and not salamando with pics from a local girls myspace or something?

doesn't really change anything
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 15 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:13:04 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:

She's thin-skinned. Most of the people here are assholes. In a way, I'm sorry about it, because we'll never get any fresh blood or new ideas out of something like this. But then again, I dunno how many new ideas she would have presented..?

...This is all assuming she was a real person.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 16 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:17:12 PM)

RIP Mira, I will miss you, 02/11/07 neva forget.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 17 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:24:38 PM)

SHOW US YOUR TITS

at least before you leave.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 18 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:44:04 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:

Quoted for emphasis.
Wheezy is going to have a heart attack when he sees this.
Zippo: i don't like boston fans in general
Zippo: so it makes me happy when one of their teams loses
Zippo: and that makes me a jerk but i don't care
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 19 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:47:49 PM)

I didn't even get to show her my cock.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 20 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 02:55:55 PM)

oh boy did she ever miss out.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 03:04:12 PM)

It's a tradition.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 22 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 03:08:09 PM)

It's disappointing that we're not accepting of new blood without hazing, but I'd rather not go the way of SPSW, and end up with more established forumers leaving with people like "Bubbles" and "Amanda" to replace them.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 23 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 03:21:40 PM)

I just think that often times it just gets boring when everyone is constantly being assholes.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 24 of 256 (Originally posted on: 02-11-07 03:25:37 PM)

She's not right, Dimi. She can't tell the light-hearted jokes apart from the genuine attacks ("A good majority of you donĺt want me here."). All she had to do was to lurk a bit.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 22642 | Total Posts: 256 ]