Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Celebrity Trainwrecks > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 6964 | Total Posts: 78 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 01-21-07 02:04:31 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I know one of my favorite things about celebrities is that when their lives become trainwrecks, we all get to watch!

For example: Britney Spears & Kevin Federline. Wasn't that just hilarious? Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, don't get me started.

Well here, right now, I am predicting a future celebrity trainwreck. Emma Watson.

Apparently these images were leaked by one of her "friends." And I know that's it's just Corona, but that's how they all start...
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 1 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 02:32:24 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

It's normal though, or typical, for someone to be either a girl or boy that age to start drinking and friends taking pictures of them drunk.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 2 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 04:22:37 AM)

go back to tmz

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 3 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 08:28:53 AM)

Im waiting for the harry potter sex video. That should be comming down the pipe once their careers all come to a grinding halt.
Bill
INTL Premium Member

Thanks to id's "Can't see shit!" technology, Doom3 will run great on any computer!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -54)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 4 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 09:08:27 AM)

She's a mudblood, don't take her actions to heart. When will these Muggles learn?
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reply 5 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 09:16:41 AM)

what? she's having a beer?
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 6 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 10:02:34 AM)

If I recall correctly, there's only a few more weeks until she's precisely half my age plus seven.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 7 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 11:07:05 AM)

I had to go to wikipedia to find out who that was, and it's normal to taste some brew when your 16.
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 8 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 11:10:06 AM)

A teenager has a beer. Automatically, their life grinds to a halt and all hope for their future evaporates.

omg yah rite fag lol

Seriously, it's fun to watch the life of, say, Paris Hilton, crash into a brick wall, but Emma Watson? She's a bit too young. Maybe she'll grow out of it (I doubt that, though).
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 9 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 12:25:55 PM)

Quote:
Seriously, it's fun to watch the life of, say, Paris Hilton, crash into a brick wall,

Yea, it is always cool and fashionable to hate people who are rich and famous. Pray-tell even having to know them, first!
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaires
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 10 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 12:35:09 PM)

I think people hate her more because she's rich and famous for no reason. Her family is very rich, and she reaps the spoils by acting in over-indulgent ways. Certainly not an example of hard work or classy living.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 11 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 12:52:55 PM)

Quote:
she's rich and famous for no reason.

She's rich because of her clothes line, music career, and participation in the now famous series The Simple Life. When her father dies, she will become even more rich from the share of the estate she will inherent.

She's famous, however, for all of the publicity she has created around her, be it positive or negative, and the image that she projects around herself. Don't get me wrong though, imo she is probably one the closest things to 'rich white-trash' ever, but her name, nonetheless, is one which everyone knows nonetheless. And, in a society which throws out celebrities like the daily trash, that is enough to earn my respect.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Daddy's money helped get her started, but she is as great a capitalist as any other music star, rapper, or actor. Once again, people like to hate people they see as more successful than themselves because it reminds them daily of their real or imagined inferiority. Sul hates Paris, sul probably envies Paris's success, and furthermore, imo Sul is not impressing me as being less "shallow" than Paris for hating her without a real reason.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 12 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 12:55:42 PM)

I'd think people hate her because she's a vain worthless cunt. And she doesn't swallow.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 12:59:15 PM)

I hate people who are famous for stupid reasons that don't fit the standards i have.

And í believe that regardless if i could live up to my own ideals and standards....i think i have a pretty good idea how i could get famous and rich, but doesn't mean i'm going on a moral or ideal sellout......

it's pretty fucking easy to say "your just jealous!"
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 14 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 01:17:38 PM)

Quote:
I hate people who are famous for stupid reasons that don't fit the standards i have.

Then that would have to be where I disagree on a fundamental level.

I feel that we all should not hold other human beings to our own standards and should instead let them exist on their own. The only time I would "hate" another person is when they deny me the ability to continue existing cooperatively with society.

If some douche bag cut me off in traffic, I wouldn't hate him for it, but if some guy stole my iPod, I would be more than furious at him.

Just because Paris reminds me of a preppy, white-trash mix doesn't mean that I will hate her for that. In fact, I even respect her for her ability to make nearly 7.8 million dollars last year off all of her various jobs. She is, really, the ideal enterprising American imo.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 15 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 01:20:50 PM)

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that Vissario will claim respect for Paris Hilton.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reply 16 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 03:35:01 PM)

The phrase "it takes money to make money" comes to mind.

If she didn't have the money from her family to initiate her businesses, she wouldn't have them. I highly doubt that she would have had that sort of ambition otherwise.
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 17 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 03:46:31 PM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
The phrase "it takes money to make money" comes to mind.

If she didn't have the money from her family to initiate her businesses, she wouldn't have them. I highly doubt that she would have had that sort of ambition otherwise.

That's absolutely true. However, could EVERYONE with that money be able to make a shitload of money? That's Vissario's point. However, Vissario is only arguing about this because it makes him so kewl.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 18 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 04:42:19 PM)

Quote:
Pray-tell even having to know them, first!

Can you use words?
DRAHNIER
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 19 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 06:08:36 PM)

Hey im poor. If doing something lewd or fellating someone will give me lots of fame and fortune then sign me up.
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 20 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 06:19:09 PM)

Jesus christ British people are hideous.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 21 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 06:52:23 PM)

Quote:
Hey im poor. If doing something lewd or fellating someone will give me lots of fame and fortune then sign me up.

If it did IFO would be a billionaire.
DRAHNIER
AkbartheGreat
Transvestite Jesus

Ballkicks: (+4 / -0)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 22 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 06:59:10 PM)

My absolute favorite trainwreck has got to be Ashley Simpson. It was hilarious seeing her completely screw up live on SNL, try to cover it up with a poorly done hoedown, and then (I think she did this, correct me if I'm wrong) have the audacity to blame it on her drummer or something. Then, she blamed it on acid reflux. The best part, however, was when she was booed off another stage for ending one of her songs in what I can describe only as the dirge of a banshee.

As for Emma, if she's going to be a trainwreck, drinking Corona is about the worst way she could start. Someone give the girl some Crown.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 23 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 07:22:55 PM)

Isn't this how Lindsey Lohan started? Couple pics of her drinking beer with friends, and it continued on to partying, heavy drinking and cocaine rumors from there?

I'm not saying that's definately Watson's future path, just that it's where it started for others like her.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 24 of 78 (Originally posted on: 01-21-07 07:36:56 PM)

Quoted from British Agent:
Isn't this how Lindsey Lohan started? Couple pics of her drinking beer with friends, and it continued on to partying, heavy drinking and cocaine rumors from there?

I'm not saying that's definately Watson's future path, just that it's where it started for others like her.

Exactly. Normal teenagers can drink some beer with their friends and that'll be that. But not when you're under the enormous pressure of being a celebrity. First it's Corona, then it's fifths of vodka, and next thing you know she's on the magical white train to a collapsed septum.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6964 | Total Posts: 78 ]