Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > A compilation of drinking recipes?! Take Two > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 2927 | Total Posts: 23 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-16-06 12:39:49 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well we're discussing drinks in a convo, and it has been three years since the last thread (new forumers and shit), so do any of you have any drinking recipes that you like a lot? or that are unique to you, or a creation of your own? because I'd be willing to try them, and most likely others here would too... if what I've seen in AIM holds true.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 12:48:12 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Buttery Nipple = 1/3 Kahlua, 1/3 Irish Cream, 1/3 Butterscotch schnaps. Add a bit of coolwhip on top to be gay. Tastes like coffee.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 2 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 12:52:11 AM)

Vodka + beer.

Because often alcoholic drinks are the only beverages i have at home, and drinking vodka straight sucks a lot.
DRAHNIER
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 01:46:00 AM)

irish creme liquor + milk and a couple ice cubes. tastes like coffee ice cream.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 4 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 01:50:15 AM)

man im drunk and 18 off a little think i call liquor beer and air and water and sandwich
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 5 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 02:00:32 AM)

Take a couple cups of apple cider, heat it up, and disolve some brown sugar into it. Mix 50-50 with Everclear, place 2 cinnamon stick in bottle and let sit for 1 week.

Apple Pie- Yummy
An atom walks into a bar looking very depressed.
Bartender: What's wrong?
Atom: I've just lost an electron.
Bartender: Are you sure?
Atom: Yeah, I'm positive.
Nemesis
Zuri's Cat
They're ALL scientologists damn you! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Ballkicks: (+87 / -19)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 02:22:33 AM)

Cinnamom schnapps + coffee + kahlua + creamer + whipped cream, if you have all of the above is the best drink ever.

second to that is cherry cola (very important that it's cherry) + southern comfort + Jameson whiskey = damn good drink

usually I just give the basic ingredients, make it as alcoholic as you damn well please. I personally prefer it straight.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 7 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 02:38:35 AM)

One time I was really drunk and mixed chocolate milk and vodka. It was pretty good at the time. I think I called it Lactating Liquor or something.

I don't really get that creative with drinks. I've been more of a beer person lately.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 8 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 03:06:37 AM)

this is called a What-a-doo.

17 shots gin
5 shots blue pucker
2 Kool-Aid jammers (blue)

Obviously this makes a lot. It's not a shot, you're supposed to drink it out of a glass like a mixed drink.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 9 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 05:52:20 AM)

apple cider, beer and a shot of raspberry cordial.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Ballkicks: (+82 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 10 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 07:07:14 AM)

Haha, snakebite.

I like to mix Beer/Vodka/Coke, a "Turbo Shandy" (I know the name kinda sucks) but it's okay. Besides that I don't really mix drinks too much bar spirit + coke/red bull.
- Scarlet.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 11 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 09:01:28 AM)

gin and juice coal
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 12 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 09:22:22 AM)

Irish Car Bomb

1 pint of Guiness + 1 shot Irish Whisky + 1 shot of Baileys

If you can drink 1 of these let alone two you are a champ.

The whiskey curdles the baileys irish cream making it a nasty pint.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 13 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 02:06:48 PM)

my roommate just woke me up and handed me a glass of irish creme + kahlua + coffee + ice blended. i'd be pissed, but it was good.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Nazgul4591
OLD SK00L KREW 4 LIFE

I'm sorry if you're crying.

Ballkicks: (+22 / -38)
Reply 14 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 02:22:45 PM)

1 1/2 fluid ounces coffee liqueur (we used Kahlua)
4 fluid ounces orange juice
ice

1. Fill an On the Rocks (Old Fashioned) glass with ice and pour in Coffee Liqueur.
2. Pour Orange Juice in next.
3. Stir.
4. Drink the Tootsie Roll Goodness.
No one dies a virgin life screws us all.
Rasher
Young long-haired boys give me an erection.

Ballkicks: (+29 / -9)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 15 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 04:02:41 PM)

From the Geek Beer events we used to have back at the Computer Science Faculty:

(Don't laugh, it quickly became known as the best place on campus for cheap drinks and food, so it stopped being the nerdiest place on campus pretty quickly)

The Blue Screen of Death:
2 shots Goldschlager
1 shot Bols Blue
Mix to taste with Bawls energy drink

General Protection Error:
2 shot Goldschlager
1 shot Bols Blue
1 shot Jagermeister
Mix to taste with Bawls energy drink
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reply 16 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 04:18:33 PM)

1 cup of vodka, 1 cup of hot water, 1 packet of jello.

Stir hot (boiling) water and jello powder until gelatinous, add vodka, stir, let sit in fridge for 4 hours. Yay jello shots.

Backdraft

1 ounce Bacardi 151
1/2 ounce Amaretto
1/2 ounce crown royal

Mix all three in a small glass, 151 last. Get a grill lighter (the 8 inch long lighters sold in the grill section at stores), lick the palm of your hand, and light the concoction on fire. Slam your now saliva wet palm over the glass to create a vacuum and put the fire out. Bring your hand and cup to your mouth, uncover, chug, cover the glass. The taste is decent, like a strong Dr. Pepper. Now, wait for about 20 seconds, bring the cup back up, remove your hand and inhale the fumes from the glass forcefully by mouth. Cough cough cough cough cough.

Seriously though, the fume part is trivial. The chance of fumes remaining in the glass is rather small, and all the movement makes you do is take fresh air in through your mouth, causing you to cough your ass off. If you can do it without coughing, cool beans, I can't.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 17 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 04:22:08 PM)

that sounds like fun.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reply 18 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 04:46:30 PM)

Drinking Buddy

A good all around reference for drinks.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 19 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 05:22:36 PM)

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:
Seriously though, the fume part is trivial. The chance of fumes remaining in the glass is rather small, and all the movement makes you do is take fresh air in through your mouth, causing you to cough your ass off. If you can do it without coughing, cool beans, I can't.

I think smelling the booze that soon after taking the shot would just make me gag and want to barf.
This reply was last edited on 12-16-06 05:47:45 PM by Guy Tuttle and Ass.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reply 20 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 05:34:35 PM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
Irish Car Bomb

1 pint of Guiness + 1 shot Irish Whisky + 1 shot of Baileys

If you can drink 1 of these let alone two you are a champ.

The whiskey curdles the baileys irish cream making it a nasty pint.
I've always done this as a drop shot. Pour the whiskey and baileys into a double-shot glass, drop it into the guiness (less than a pint, for easier chugging) and let 'er rip. Tis one of my favorites.

Mighty Quinn
-Pint glass
-7-8 counts (roughly 3-4 shots) of Jameson's Irish Whiskey
-Grapefruit juice just about to the top
-Splash of grenadine

There's usually ice in this one...usually.

This is a fantastic fucking drink. All of you go drink one now.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 21 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-16-06 08:29:00 PM)

I don't get too inventive, really. It mostly goes something like:

Vodka + (Diet Coke) or (Orange Juice) or (Fruit Punch) or (Etc)

Baileys + (Eggnog) or (Milk) or (Ice cream) or (Hot Chocolate) or hell just by itself because Baileys is the best.

Creme de cacao + peppermint schnapps = chocolate minty goodness

Similarly, mocha (hot chocolate + a little coffee) + peppermint schnapps = chocolate minty goodness, and big thanks to Starbucks for the idea

Vodka + Kahlua + Chocolate milk = like candy, but don't drink too many because dairy is groan.

I can't remember anything else right now, probably because of the schnapps.
jamers615
INTL Premium Member

I've had them so long I don't think I could live without big ones!

Ballkicks: (+43 / -34)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 22 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-18-06 07:46:13 PM)

I saw one Apple Pie recipe below, but I'll add mine cause it seems to go over well...

1 gallon apple juice
1 gallon apple cider
2 cups sugar
8 cinnamon sticks

Combine all in a huge fucking pot and heat to boiling. Once it boils, remove from heat. Once cooled to room temp, add 1 bottle Everclear and 1 bottle Captain Morgan.

The whole batch makes like 4 gallons and costs me about $45 to make. Very effective and you'll find that people will start offering to buy it from you, so not only are you makin up your own booze, but making a profit at the same time (I can usually get $10 a bottle for it, nice).

A drink recipe that pays for itself, what a beautiful thing.
Well, I peed on his floor, but that's about as stupid as I got.
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 23 of 23 (Originally posted on: 12-18-06 07:54:23 PM)

Me and my friends are pretty boring. I don't drink very often at all, but when I do it's usually just either 99 Apples (schnapps), grain alcohol (153 proof), or Southern Comfort, and we then mix one of those with some sort of soda or juice (whatever is at hand).
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2927 | Total Posts: 23 ]