Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I caught Vissario. Now figure out who he is! Or was. (Or just make fun of him/her/it) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 7173 | Total Posts: 88 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:26:46 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
[22:04] Ronnie9S: rchif, the reason you don't understand my viewpoints is because you don't understand me
[22:04] Ronnie9S: i believe in individualism first and foremost
[22:04] Ronnie9S: i don't believ ein opression by eithe rthe government or the society in which individuals live
[22:04] Ronnie9S: and whenever I see it, I will give my opinion
[22:05] rchif0: most of your opininos are irrelevant to anything you just said.
[22:05] rchif0: which, once again, suggests that you're just doing it to be fiesty.
[22:05] Ronnie9S: like in the latest thread in the OD
[22:05] Ronnie9S: ID*
[22:05] rchif0: haha.. so you are someone old-school.
[22:05] Ronnie9S: anyways, it was about a man being ostracized for speaking his mind

OD! So he's one of those HG fags. Or used to be. Imagine that.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 1 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:29:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Or did everybody but me already know this? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

*sigh*

Maybe I should pay more attention.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 2 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:29:36 PM)

i feel so special, thanks if0
IF0
Administrator

Reply 3 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:30:01 PM)

I guess this is now a free-fire zone for Vissario insults.
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 4 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:31:38 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

That's good, we haven't had one of those for a few weeks.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 5 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:32:15 PM)

Quote:

so, are you going to ban me when I miraculously take it off-topic? i'm a serial-killer :)
IF0
Administrator

Reply 6 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:32:53 PM)

Therein lies the mystery.
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 7 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:33:40 PM)

This is what I imagine vissario looks like:
uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:33:42 PM)

That's some top-notch detective work, IF0.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
- Dr. Johnson

MikeRomard.com
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 9 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:35:08 PM)

Quoted from etymxris:
This is what I imagine vissario looks like:

Oh yea?

Well, you smell bad.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 10 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:36:15 PM)

I'm Dick. Or a dick. How did that becamse a nickname for detectives anyways?
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 11 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:40:06 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

Dick Tracy?
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
uselessinformation

Reply 12 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-22-06 11:44:40 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

It's a shortened and altered form of the word detective, dating back to at least 1908, according to the Online Etymology Dictionary.
- Dr. Johnson

MikeRomard.com
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 12:42:40 AM)

O is also right next to I on the keyboard so it could have been a legitimate typo but I don't know about all this HeavenGames bullshit and it just makes me roll my eyes, so whatever.
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 14 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 12:48:15 AM)

Given that he migrated over from OD post-Alloy, I'd say it's safe to say you need to pay more attention.

I just got into an argument with Lysimachus. Maybe Vissario should be sent onto him.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iĺve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 15 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 02:50:45 AM)

I'm all about individualism and antigovernment oppression and I noticed sometimes you take that side but a lot of the times it also seems like you just pick any argument your sure no one else will agree with and run with it.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+918 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 16 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 03:03:17 AM)

Hey guys, check this out! Some guy in Africa raped and ate seven infants and they're hanging him, that's just wrong! He should be free to rape and eat as many babies as he wants.

Discuss.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 17 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 04:25:31 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Hey guys, check this out! Some guy in Africa raped and ate seven infants and they're hanging him, that's just wrong! He should be free to rape and eat as many babies as he wants.

Discuss.

interesting sarcasm here..though methinks misplaced. After a careful search of my cheap nihilism and typical pastiche of a mature viewpoint...after due review of my nerdview staple opinions, such as naive libertarianism, intellectual classism or nerd-rage, and use of the sparkly word "individualism" to affirm a power-fetishist's Pericles complex (to be both pariah and the standpost behind a guise of democracy, to confirm and deny the right of Other wills, to argue both solipsism and one's own diminution to nothing as exaltation grows like a tumor in the vacuum, a robot growth of praise, eternity, and rememberance that is at first an inconvenience for the living, like a gigantized roach steading for our lovely son, and through time a function of ruined denial and confused, sublimated Protestantism that can only chase the living organs from the body, chase away everything else so it can forget itself...), I can only conclude that you suck and are wrong. Everything is permitted. Moreover, let me tell you what i think about niggers..

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 04:53:34 AM)

You're a pretty crappy detective, IF0. You could have asked any HGer and they would have told you.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 19 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 07:19:45 AM)

"the OD"

i remeber the nerds under that gook used that term, before i was banned one hundred years ago
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 08:39:37 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

Discuss.

africa is over populated and the heard needs to be thinned out
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 21 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 08:40:51 AM)

Yeah he trolled OD in a similar way until he got perma-banned there and moved here.

We're like his new world, where he can live free of persecution for being a fake-controversial rebel.
DRAHNIER
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 22 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 09:39:27 AM)

Quote:
it also seems like you just pick any argument your sure no one else will agree with and run with it.

Yea, because I hate conspiracies with no real base.

Like the holocaust...
The Dark side of the moon...
The Kennedy Assassination...
And a whole host of other farces circulated by liberal college-arts professors and entrepreneurs.

And you know what else I disagree with, Shady Milkman? Niggers. That's right, people who act like total ignoramuses and socially inept dullards who readily take advantage of other human beings for their own selfish means. Such people would include Ronald Reagan, Adolf Hitler, and our good old buddy Lincoln.
uselessinformation

Reply 23 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 09:48:10 AM)

Quoted from visuXio:

The Dark side of the moon...

But it synchs up so perfectly with The Wizard of Oz!
- Dr. Johnson

MikeRomard.com
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 24 of 88 (Originally posted on: 11-23-06 10:33:13 AM)

Quote:
But it synchs up so perfectly with The Wizard of Oz!

Nice use of a subtle pop-culture reference to both deride my statement and provide comical relief. +k for dat
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 7173 | Total Posts: 88 ]