Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I got mugged! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: Google and 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2524 | Total Posts: 47 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
(Originally posted on: 10-29-06 11:32:24 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So i'm walking home from a friends place last night, and i'm really drunk. I'm cutting through this parking lot and this car pulls up to me. "hey, dude wheres the party?" and since i'm drunk i start telling them where all these parties are. I guess they just wanted to see if i was drunk or not cuz after that they both got out of their car and said, "give me your fucking wallet." Notice the period hinting at the command. So then they both jumped me and we started to throw down.

I dont exactly remember everything, but all i know is that i fought back and they werent able to get my wallet. I was on the ground at one point and they were kicking and punching me, so i threw a left hook and knocked that fucker off of me. I assume thats why i cant move my left hand today ( i'm typing with one hand). The other went to see his friend and i got back up, and then he came at me again. eventually they decided to take off, and like the drunk bastard i was i started talking shit, saying that i still had my wallet. so they came back after me and we fought again. they threw me into this pile of woodchips, and this morning i found out i had woodchips in my underwear. after some wreslting and punching they still couldnt get my wallet so they got back in their car an sped off.

So today i have a bruised nail, a broken hand, a swollen jaw, and an eye that is all cut up and will probably go black and blue. i wish i wasnt drunk cuz then i really would have beat their asses. And i also would have remembered what they looked like haha. but im not mad at them. i was drunk enough that nothign hurt me at the time. and i was in such a good mood i'm pretty sure i was smiling the whole time. it was kinda fun and now i feel badass. that is my story, now make with the replies.
No ifs ands or buts, these kids got guts.

-Mike O'Malley (Global Guts)
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good
mass pms are gay and annoying, faggot

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Ballkicks: (+23 / -18)
Reg. Date: Sep 2006
Reply 1 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 11:40:16 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i hope you have an aunt and uncle in bel-air
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 2 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 12:16:52 PM)

no but i have a cousin carlton. and i forgot to mention that last night i past out when i was icing my hand and i woke up this morning soaking wet from the melted ice.

Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 3 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 12:17:30 PM)

No one has ever attemted to mug me.

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 4 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 12:20:43 PM)

Quoted from Hoff:
i wish i wasnt drunk cuz then i really would have beat their asses.
NO

The alcohol gave you courage!
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 5 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 12:52:19 PM)

fighting back was a bad idea. You wouldn't be laughing if someone stabbed or shot you for your efforts. Running might of been a better idea but either way you came out on top.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 6 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 01:08:03 PM)

yeah running probably would have been the best bet, but it just happened so fast. one second i was talking to them the next i was thrown to the ground getting punched, the only thing i could really do was fight back. but whatever its over.

Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 7 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 01:18:55 PM)

another interesting anecdote from the life of hoff
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 8 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 01:29:17 PM)

haha holy shit I can't believe this. Awesome. We saw the messages you left last night and were cracking up.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 9 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 02:12:16 PM)

I've never been mugged either, even though i walk around the city alone at night a lot, and people do get beat up a lot on weekend nights.

Maybe i'm so small that beating me would feel sort of like beating up a girl, so no one gets provoked or feels like attacking me.
I mean physically abusing someone who weighs half as much as you do can't make you feel very manly, can it?
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 10-29-06 02:42:15 PM by drahnier.
D
Administrator

Reply 10 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 02:23:40 PM)

Quoted from anaemiX_royalty:
I mean physically abusing someone who weighs half as much as you do can't make you feel very manly, can it?

OH how little you know!
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good
mass pms are gay and annoying, faggot

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Ballkicks: (+23 / -18)
Reg. Date: Sep 2006
Reply 11 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 02:30:07 PM)

I've never been mugged either, even though i walk around the city alone at night a lot, and people do get beat uo a lot on weekend nights.

maybe it's because you look homeless and would thus have no money
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 12 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 02:54:50 PM)

Quote:
OH how little you know!

I know you get your kicks by picking fist-fights with 12 year old girls.
DRAHNIER
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 13 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 03:34:32 PM)

i like how you just compared yourself to a 12 year old girl

drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 14 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 03:46:01 PM)

Fuck you!
DRAHNIER
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 15 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 03:47:25 PM)

That's just because it's how I treat him.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 16 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 03:51:15 PM)

If I were to mug someone, it wouldn't be with my bare hands. However, you do get to have that awesome story about beating up some thugs. Unfortunately, you kind of beat yourself up, too.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 17 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 04:01:16 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
If I were to mug someone, it wouldn't be with my bare hands. However, you do get to have that awesome story about beating up some thugs. Unfortunately, you kind of beat yourself up, too.

If you planned a mugging. But if they just saw a drunk guy walking around by himself and it was "easy money", maybe they just acted upon it. It wasn't for sure premeditated.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 18 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 04:04:54 PM)

Did you ever consider beating up your deadbeat roommate for his share of the rent money?
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 19 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 04:15:01 PM)

woudln't it be great if we opened this thread and there was a pic of hoff with coffee mugs slammed on his knuckles, and a caption "i got mugged"
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 05:12:39 PM)

I hope the two thugs were drunk too, otherwise they would have had to blow their brains out afterwards.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
D
Administrator

Reply 21 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 07:11:35 PM)

Quote:
OH how little you know!

I know you get your kicks by picking fist-fights with 12 year old girls.

Thanks for spelling out the joke I just made dude.
AO
more like B.O lol

Ballkicks: (+6 / -0)
Reg. Date: Oct 2006
Reply 22 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 07:39:04 PM)

Quoted from cunterhoXen:
i hope you have an aunt and uncle in bel-air

Dude, I swear, I laughed for at least five minutes.

Nice.
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Reply 23 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 09:36:52 PM)

Taken this morning, it doesnt look too bad i guess. But compared to my normal pretty face its terrible, haha. And i dont really smoke, i just thought that having it on my ear would look tough, but my eyes look too watery for some reason tho.

Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 24 of 47 (Originally posted on: 10-29-06 11:11:41 PM)

Put a steak on that thing.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2524 | Total Posts: 47 ]