Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > help me plan my 21st birthday, you fucks > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5223 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good
mass pms are gay and annoying, faggot

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Ballkicks: (+23 / -18)
Reg. Date: Sep 2006
(Originally posted on: 10-18-06 02:43:43 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

so on the 21st i'm turning 21 (lol) and i'm planning to have a big ass shindig in my own honor

i've invited a shitload of people and there will be alcohol galore but i kinda wanted to do something special like hire a couple of strippers or something... lizardbreath, justdandy you are invited

so tell me what drinking games are good (no beer pong, my friends and i are tired of that shit), what mixed drinks to make (my friend tom already offered to bartend for me), what music to play, etc.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 03:19:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

i haven't been invited.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 03:32:11 PM)

You git, you stole my birthday!

... that is to say, as of this Saturday, I'll be legal in Britain and Ireland.
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 04:42:27 PM)

100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Good times. Google "Century Club."
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 05:04:53 PM)

Quoted from Caitlyn.:
i haven't been invited.

because you're a whore and i'm cheap
Quoted from Alloy:
You git, you stole my birthday!

more like you stole my birthday because i'm older and you suck
Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
100 shots of beer in 100 minutes.

maybe
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 05:09:20 PM)

ask your friend to make you a malibu bay breeze
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 05:29:35 PM)

i'm already breezy, agon baby coal
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 05:57:22 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Good times. Google "Century Club."

21 shooters for turning 21.

Turning legal age only needs 2 things in this math question
Rowdy Friends + Alcohol = comedy gold
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 06:04:07 PM)

There is a game shorta similar to beer pong, called hit cup. You play on a beer pong table and have teams of two with two teams. On each corner of the table there is a can of beer. You also need a ping pong ball. So you get the ball and standing on the opposite side of the table you throw the ball at the beer cans on the other side. If you hit the can you and your partner chug your beers until the other team gathers up the ball and places it on the table. You keep alternating turns and the first team to finish their beers win.

Edward 40 hands, you duck tape a 40 of beer to your hands and you cant take it off until you finish both beers.

power hour, a shot of beer every minute for an hour.

Then there are a bunch of card games you can play. A popular one that can be funny and get everyone involved is called Kings. You have to write down a list of rules so if you want to know them ask me and i will write them out for you later.

Fuck the dealer. You guess what card the dealer has, the he/she will tell you high or lower, and you take another guess. However many cards you are off you have to drink for that long. Then the dealer places the card down on the table and goes to the next person. If the deal doesnt have to drink for 3 turns in a row, then they pass the deck off to the next person. But the real reason it is called fuck the dealer is because when the deck is runnign low everyone can see what cards have already been used so the dealer has to drink alot.

There are tons of games you can play. As far as music, you probably know your friends best, so use your judgement. But generally at parties people like something that they can dance too.
No ifs ands or buts, these kids got guts.

-Mike O'Malley (Global Guts)
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 06:08:25 PM)

Watch a basketball game - take a shot every time a white guy scores.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 06:25:48 PM)

Quote:
i've invited a shitload of people and there will be alcohol galore but i kinda wanted to do something special like hire a couple of strippers or something

Wow, that's just classic; celebrate a benchmark of your supposed maturity by getting wasted, another person pregnant, and another night in your life where you accomplished absolutely nothing while still thinking it was something.
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 06:35:50 PM)

Vissario is back, I'm so pleased. I was like the only one rooting for his return!
start diggin'
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 06:40:41 PM)

Quoted from visuXio:
Quote:
i've invited a shitload of people and there will be alcohol galore but i kinda wanted to do something special like hire a couple of strippers or something

Wow, that's just classic; celebrate a benchmark of your supposed maturity by getting wasted, another person pregnant, and another night in your life where you accomplished absolutely nothing while still thinking it was something.

its ok

you're a pussy because you care
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 06:52:01 PM)

Quote:
you're a pussy because you care

I don't care about you. However, that doesn't mean that I don't care about you caring for yourself.

Mindless parties and drinking binges don't help us as persons and only lessen us in the eyes of others and ourselves; no matter how much you may try to ignore it, getting wasted and doing stupid things because of that doesn't enrich your life or improve you, it only destroys you from the inside out and leaves you a hollow shell surrounded by equally hollow illusions of people who are supposedly your friends.
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:05:45 PM)

oh god i am a HOLLOW SHELL

fuck off, dude. it's just a birthday party. you don't need to be jealous of the cunterhoXen, man.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:10:01 PM)

Quote:
fuck off, dude. it's just a birthday party. you don't need to be jealous of the cunterhoXen, man.

Rofl, you do a good job playing the cliche "bad ass" who always sits in the back of the classroom making spit wads and referring to himself in third person.

Bravo!
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:11:54 PM)

the simpsons/family guy drinking game

how to play. You select 3 characters in the show. 1 from each level/group

Group 1 - Main Characters I.E. The family - Take a drink every time you see one of them. - Level of difficulty...you are fucked if its a show with all homer or peter

Group 2- 2nd level characters I.E quagmire, flanders, skinner, milhouse etc

take two drinks everytime you see them

Group 3 - rare ones - I.E adam west, bumblebee man, dr nick etc

take 3 drinks
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:19:54 PM)

Quoted from visuXio:
Quote:

Rofl, you do a good job playing the cliche "bad ass" who always sits in the back of the classroom making spit wads and referring to himself in third person.

Bravo!

i don't spit. i am all about class. stop fagging up my cool thread, you fuck.

and no one commented yet about the stripper.... bad idea/good idea?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:22:07 PM)

Pim-pam-pum

One person says "pim", the person on his right says "pam", the person on his right says "pum" and points at someone who begins again with "pim". The trick is that you can point at anyone during the "pim" and "pam" phases, thus confusing the hell out of the all poor drunken souls. If you fail to speak on your turn, if you take too long to speak, or if you speak when it's not your turn, you lose and you drink.

Special move: say "pum-pim" instead of "pum", point at yourself, and the person on your right has to go on with "pam". Everyone falls for this one.

Tactics hint: create a loop with two other people, and break it when everybody least expects it.

It sounds stupid, it is stupid, but it's fun. But then again, what isn't fun when drunk?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:23:56 PM)

Quote:
and no one commented yet about the stripper.... bad idea/good idea?

I'm pretty sure anything involving cheap and risky sex is not going to be a good idea, smart guy.

Quote:
stop fagging up my cool thread, you fuck.

If you seriously think you are cool making threads which celebrate your manliness, you are sorely mistaken. Anyhow, you asked for my opinion, and being honest and true, I gave you my opinion, whether you like it or not is irrelevant there, the cunterhosen.
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:27:20 PM)

sukkit, that sounds fun but might be hard to coordinate with a lot of people and noise

suxxio:
1. strippers don't fuck you. at least not the good ones. be classy.
2. i'm celebrating my birthday. my cock celebrates my manliness.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:33:20 PM)

Quote:
my cock celebrates my manliness.

So, your personality can be perfectly summed up in the word "cock"?

GOOD 4 U, GUY!
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 07:36:40 PM)

i'm pretty happy about it, yeah
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 08:20:06 PM)

hey vissarrio

Quoted from Democritus:
A life without festivity is a long road without an inn

Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member

Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 10-18-06 11:28:06 PM)

skip the stripper. Go to a bar and find someone who will get naked and deep throat you for free.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5223 | Total Posts: 52 ]