Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Weed > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 11314 | Total Posts: 86 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
(Originally posted on: 10-13-06 05:44:08 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

ayyy
This reply was last edited on 12-26-15 09:31:08 PM by Dio.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 06:11:25 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You smoke weed, it's varying sized green lumps. One curled leaf is a 'nug'

You place it into a bowl, hold a lighter over it and inhale. the rule is either puf, or puff puff pass this means to inhale then pass, or to inhale, exhale, inhale and pass. You want to take a slow easy breath and hold it in for as long as possible. If it's tickeling your lungs while you inhale pull the lighter back a little, and it should make the smoke cooler. They shouldn't be assholes if you tell them you haven't done it before, most stoners aren't.

don't do anything other than weed your first time, if they insist leave nobody will blame you.

weed=bud=marijuana=sheeba=chich= a billion other names.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 06:40:15 PM)

Well i'm not going to tell you its a good idea to smoke weed, but i'm also not gonna tell you its the worst idea either. So do what you're gonna do, but definitely don't do anything else (like cocaine) or anything thats not green leafy oregano looking stuff.

Also, I hear its not the best idea to drink and smoke a lot at the same time, from what I hear it can give you a really nasty weird headache. So pick one and concentrate on that for the night. Also, no one likes you when you're so fucked up you're throwing up and being a total dumbass and everyone has to babysit you for the night. So if you're drinking, have fun but don't overkill and go nuts beyond the point where you no longer know that when it comes down to it, you can still make good decisions.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 3 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 06:55:05 PM)

stick 'em in your mouth and suck them that's how they work
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 4 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 07:43:30 PM)

Quoted from DiXi:
Also, I hear its not the best idea to drink and smoke a lot at the same time, from what I hear it can give you a really nasty weird headache. So pick one and concentrate on that for the night. Also, no one likes you when you're so fucked up you're throwing up and being a total dumbass and everyone has to babysit you for the night. So if you're drinking, have fun but don't overkill and go nuts beyond the point where you no longer know that when it comes down to it, you can still make good decisions.
I've never had a problem with it... None of my friends have either. It's fun... You get really tired though, but you get that while smoking weed regardless of drinking or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana
That shows you what it looks like, etc.

Make sure you have a glass of water.. or two. It'll be irritating to your throat, unless you smoke cigarettes. With time you'll get used to it and you won't cough anymore.
Sixten Sparre
╔pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 08:29:02 PM)

i can imagine that pathologists have very fun bong ideas
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 6 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 08:45:08 PM)

Basically, it's what the others described. Also, don't hesitate to ask your senior pals how to do it, it's awkward but better to get it right than to fuck up alot.

After you do it once, it comes naturally. Just inhale deeply, and hold it in. Note that you more than likely will not be used to the feeling of a lungful of smoke, unless you're a smoker already.

My Blog
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 7 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 10:05:10 PM)

Quoted from Byronic Hero:
So me and my friend Mike hang out with two seniors(we're frosh) who we call Papa Heirchart and Father John. Well today they invited us to 'party' with them at the end of the month. Basically they invited us to get piss drunk and smoke weed in Papa Heirchart's basement.

Now we both said yes, but I have a problem. I don't know what all these illegal drugs are, cocaine, weed, and marijuana or how you take them.

So INTL please help me because I am obviously very stupid.

The right answer is for you to give me directions to this party so myself and some other people can have a proper good time, you know veterans of the booze and drug racket.

weed..smoke
cocaine..snort
shrooms ...eat
heroin...inject
crack,pcp,meth...smoke
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 8 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 10:06:51 PM)

Quote:
weed..smoke
cocaine..snort
shrooms ...eat
heroin...inject
crack,pcp,meth...smoke

Not necessarily...
DRAHNIER
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 10:08:32 PM)

whatever stop busting my balls I know theres a lots of different ways to do this. You run with this and teach him then.
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 10 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 10:11:35 PM)

Well for one thing i wouldn't encourage him to inject the heroin if he was going to try it.

I'd encourage him to have someone blow all of them up his butt with a straw, because it's funny, and it works.
DRAHNIER
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 11 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 10:18:16 PM)

I'd say not to do anything other than weed but why should I give a fuck?

My Blog
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iĺve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 12 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 10:20:51 PM)

You can smoke and then drink but dont drink and then smoke unless your looking for a very unpleasant night.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 13 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 01:25:44 AM)

Quote:
don't do anything other than weed your first time, if they insist leave nobody will blame you.

that's retarded

if they do other shit, and you don't want to, stay (do what you're doing), let them do whatever, and take it easy. if they insist, make it clear and state that you're fine with weed that night, and continue with what you guys are doing anyway (watching a movie, chatting, etc.)

don't be a pansy and leave because they're doing harder drugs

edit: also, if you're taking another person's weed, inhale deeply. you may cough, that's okay, but some guys look down on quick exhalation.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 14 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 02:16:29 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Also, I hear its not the best idea to drink and smoke a lot at the same time, from what I hear it can give you a really nasty weird headache.

maybe doing this the first time you ever smoke, but in my general experience doing this rules

Quote:
You can smoke and then drink but dont drink and then smoke unless your looking for a very unpleasant night.

See, I find the opposite is true. If I drink enough and then smoke enough after I drink, I wake up as if I went to bed stoned, not drunk, and I avoid feeling not as good in the morning. You Greeks jsut have odd physiologies.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 15 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 02:25:08 AM)

im all out of love
im so lost without you
/mouth makes sucky-puff motions on thin air

wahhhh.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
D
Administrator

Reply 16 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 04:23:01 AM)

Quoted from Tyr:
Quoted from Dimi:
Also, I hear its not the best idea to drink and smoke a lot at the same time, from what I hear it can give you a really nasty weird headache.

maybe doing this the first time you ever smoke, but in my general experience doing this rules

Quote:

See, I find the opposite is true. If I drink enough and then smoke enough after I drink, I wake up as if I went to bed stoned, not drunk, and I avoid feeling not as good in the morning. You Greeks jsut have odd physiologies.

I never did it, I just saw a kid get "the spins" from doing it once, and he just sat there all night with an apparently awful headache, where his head felt like it was spinning all night. I figured since the guys had a name for what the kid had, it was actually something that happens and not just a random experience. I dont know how much of each he had or what he had first or anything like that, though.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 17 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 10:11:40 AM)

Holy shit, this guy's 14.

Better stick to warm milk for the time being.

Seriously though, just show up and inhale a few times when the joint passes. If you like it, repeat when it passes again. But take it easy. It seems to me you're making this to be a semi-big deal.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 18 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 03:18:28 PM)

Come on dude, he's 14. Which one of us didn't make pot a big deal the first time, ESPECIALLY if you were 14?
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 19 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 03:31:32 PM)

You should have a few beers first to relax then have a few joints, we usually do 4/5 puffs before we pass. Its really not essential to hold in the smoke for any more time then you would smoking a cigarette. When the dry mouth kicks in that'll be a good time for a nice cold larger, smoke a few cigs too, i find smoking to be really nice when I'm high. If you find yourself monging around unable to move then that would be a good time to try some coke as it'll pirk you right up again.
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 20 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 03:57:37 PM)

http://www.erowid.org/
D
Administrator

Reply 21 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-14-06 04:12:38 PM)

http://www.whatsyourantidrug.com/
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 22 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-15-06 12:14:36 AM)

My friend and I went into Boston today, and got a piece at the Hempest. We tried it out tonight; it works great. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

I named it The Creamsicle. It was a decent deal, at $70.

Oh, and Byron: Just be nice and polite (since it sounds like you're being smoked out).
...And honest, since it's blatently obvious when newbs start smoking. It's just one of those things.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Tiger

One Big Happy

Ballkicks: (+34 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2006
Reply 23 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-15-06 04:51:52 AM)

I suggest not doing it as it seems like you're trying to be hardcore and integrate yourself into stoner culture.
Tiger (obviously)
I'M ON IRC, TALK TO ME, I'M DEPRESSIVE
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 24 of 86 (Originally posted on: 10-15-06 10:32:01 AM)

Quoted from Tiger:
I suggest not doing it as it seems like you're trying to be hardcore and integrate yourself into stoner culture.

thread rated one. i don't even smoke but i wouldn't have to fucking ask how if i wanted to.

ps - cocaine is great. i suggest you do tons of that. so much that you don't ever make stupid threads or ask questions that could be easily answered in other threads.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 11314 | Total Posts: 86 ]