Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > what would cunterhosen do? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4192 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good
mass pms are gay and annoying, faggot

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Ballkicks: (+23 / -18)
Reg. Date: Sep 2006
(Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:41:02 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

make a new thread.

ITT make up stories about what happened to people who used to post here.

i will start.

peach fell into a pit of pudding, and instead of crawling out, she ate herself into a hole and resides there \'til this very day.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:48:19 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Peach is watching and waiting for paint to dry so she can eat the chips.

Vervet is on INTL strike because I came back and she doesnt tolerate ruffians who dont wanna eat her ginger freckled vag.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:52:54 PM)

Mojo was nominated as "face too old for radio" and she disappeared in a huff and faded into the abyss, ghostwriting songs for Panic! at the Disco and My Chemical Romance.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

A guy walks into a bar, and orders six shots. The bartender pours them, and he slams them back as fast as he can.
"Woah, buddy!" The bartender says, "why are you drinking so fast?"
"You'd be drinking fast too, if you had what I have," the guy says, gravely.
"Oh," the bartender says, "what do you have?"
"Seventy-five cents."

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 10:21:04 PM)

Angus touched the boob of a girl in his class. He hasnt washed his hand since.

Also in before FA and his flaming cornhole.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 10:24:08 PM)

acheron was at the department of transport to renew his license when a blind custodian mistook his penis for a tube of dirt and began to vacuum it. as acheron screamed to his knees, he fondly remembered the circle jerks he had when he was 13. he is blissfully recuperating in the hospital.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 10:25:56 PM)

LBH died
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 10:29:03 PM)

jamesmartigo joined a gay burlesque show in amsterdam and changed his name to big bertha. he makes $4000 nightly in tips in the champagne room.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 11:32:52 PM)

Kapn Xaos got raped in the ass repetedly by an angry mob of black men, and died from anal bloodloss.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 11:37:03 PM)

Quoted from Dante:
Kapn Xaos got raped in the ass repetedly by an angry mob of black men, and died from anal bloodloss.

all this one needs is little cats and pirates

cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 12:00:54 AM)

surt was walking home late one night and saw a congregation of black fellows in a dark alley. he was gangbanged and thrown in the dumpster after mistakenly \"trying\" the leader of the group in a misguided attempt to battle rap.
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 12:30:34 AM)

coca-cola\'s mom was preparing to wash her son\'s piss soaked jeans when she found a blunt in the back pocket. she grounded him from the internet.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 01:06:15 PM)

Thread: burnt out

cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 01:16:56 PM)

snowqueene was undressing herself in preparation to bathe and was sucked into the vortex that is her cunt. UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 01:26:26 PM)

They also turned upon Kassandra for speaking the truth...............

cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 03:04:24 PM)

melanie was eaten by a hungry mob in the super dome following the horrible aftermath of hurricane katrina.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 08:03:21 PM)

I died from dysentery
This reply was last edited on 10-09-06 08:50:29 AM by Mr Excitable.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 03:08:54 AM)

As a direct result of Mr Ex's death from dysentery, Ms PT was not successful in her bid to have her oxen ford the river.
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 11:34:13 AM)

spazz was abducted by mark foley, who thought she was a teenage boy.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 02:51:51 PM)

Quote:
what would cunterhosen do?

Try to creep me out via private messages.
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 06:53:44 PM)

zbrisk went to visit alloy in ireland, and alloy had her way with him. she doesnt even notice the smell of decaying flesh anymore.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 03:26:17 AM)

I have a feeling this thread was made to show us all you know old and new INTL people.

edit: well, and to make fun of peach, too.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 04:28:01 AM)

Who died and made you chat psychologist, Dimi...WHO. Freud? I DONT COCK SO. No wait he is dead. Gadzooks, I am undone. Well, you're still GLIB.

Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 06:58:41 AM)

Quoted from SnoXqueene:
Who died and made you chat psychologist, Dimi...WHO. Freud? I DONT COCK SO.

Hah
bradism.
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 11:37:19 AM)

Quoted from Alloy:
Quote:
what would cunterhosen do?

Try to creep me out via private messages.
me, too!
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 11:43:35 AM)

hey all the women at intl are getting creepy private messages

well why not the men. Equal oppertunity!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4192 | Total Posts: 37 ]