Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Help BA buy a piece. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4689 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
(Originally posted on: 10-07-06 01:01:53 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

BA wants to get piece for himself since he still doesn't have one of his very own.

To that end, I thought who best to help me with this task other then my very own internet-aquaintences on INTL.

I'm looking for something along the lines of a bong rather than a pipe or otherwise. Specifically, I'd like to find one shaped like a Genie bottle so I could name it Genie which would make me happy; but I'm open to all sorts of ideas and suggestions (OR post your own).

Oh and if this topic isn't kosher for ID then feel free to move/delete it, of course I'll strictly be using this for decorative purposes only.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 01:04:54 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I don't see how you'd think it wasn't appropriate for ID. People here are sinners.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 01:15:20 AM)

I have some crack on my coffee table that I use for decorative purposes.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 01:25:07 AM)

Getting high isn't a sin if thats your testament to jesus.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good
mass pms are gay and annoying, faggot

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Ballkicks: (+23 / -18)
Reg. Date: Sep 2006
Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 01:43:03 AM)

http://shivadas.com/
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 02:19:15 AM)

How much are you willing to pay?
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 06:11:51 AM)

I'd pay up to $70 for one, unless higher priced ones are really that much more worth it.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 06:27:09 AM)

I assumed you were looking for a gun. Now I don't know what to say. You can find anything on the internet, you know this.
start diggin'
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 06:29:10 AM)

Yeah I could probably do this myself.

but then I thought, why not make INTL do it for me.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 01:32:23 PM)

What's wrong with joints? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 02:09:01 PM)

Go to a hardware store and buy the following:

2 butter knives
ceramic plate
blowtorch and propane

that's all you'll ever need.
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”

RUDOLF HESS
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 05:44:28 PM)

What's a piece?
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 08:32:28 PM)

I don't know the logistics of making a bong, but if I did, I could make one out of clay for you, just need to know what it needs to have to be functional, and what you want it to look like.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 08:45:17 PM)

Quoted from Byronic Hero:
What's a piece?

It's what you use to smoke pot lolz

or a gun

My Blog
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 08:55:13 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
Go to a hardware store and buy the following:

2 butter knives
ceramic plate
blowtorch and propane

that's all you'll ever need.

Or just use your oven omg yah rite fag lol
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 08:57:18 PM)

http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo.com/product_pg1.html
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:00:14 PM)

Quoted from unterhosen:
http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo.com/product_pg1.html

I love the Blue Mushroom one.

I looked for some genie lamp ones. There aren't very many.
This one says 'aladin' in the description, so...
http://www.elephantos.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_141_146&products_id=1025

The bottom one:
http://www.high-land.co.uk/acatalog/h20-bongs.html
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:06:17 PM)

I still don't quite know how bongs work, despite using them multiple times. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good

Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:12:34 PM)

here is a useful instructional video:
lizardbreath

Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-07-06 09:24:05 PM)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bong
It tells you how they work..

I like this one. It changes colours.
http://www.rollies.com/Pipes/View.php?SerialNum=RED-897-S
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 01:14:18 AM)

www.roor.de

These are the Bently of bongs. Most are made from really high quality lab glass, that is virtually indestructable and able to withstand crazy amounts of heat. These bongs also have ice catchers if you enjoy cold smoke.

Contrary to popular belief, every bong isn't made to use ice in. These are.

If you want something that looks like a Genie's pipe, why not get a Hookah?

http://www.smoking-hookah.com/
Rather than filling it overfull, its better to stop in time.
Sharpen the blade to a point, but the edge won’t last forever.
Gold and jade may fill the house, but no one can retain them for eternity.
Boasting of wealth and virtue, brings trouble on oneself.
Reticence when the job is done, is the Way of heaven.

This reply was last edited on 10-08-06 01:24:11 AM by Nickolati.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 04:55:20 AM)

Between my roomies and I, there are 5 hookahs in the house, so that's not an issue.

god, I'd love a roor though.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 06:38:08 AM)

Oh shit they're using INTL to distribute drug paraphanelia!

Put a stop to this before starbucks and mcdonalds pull out their sponsorships.
They've already warned us when they found out our new admin is a known sex-offender.

Edit: As well as one of the old admins.
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 10-08-06 06:56:36 AM by drahnier.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-08-06 03:45:22 PM)

Quote:
Or just use your oven

who the fuck uses an oven to do the blades... unless you're dumb. you use the element. and you can't take ovens' places with you, so they lose.

Seriously, pipes are overrated and res is gross as fuck, only bongs and hookahs are tolerable. Best = joints and blades.
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”

RUDOLF HESS
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 09:17:47 PM)

/\/\/\ I beg to differ with you, Bon. Pipes are efficient, particularly glass. Resin, okay, I don't like the taste but it does the job (especially after rolling in kief). Seriously, bongs are overrated, joints are a waste, and if you have such a problem with resin, why don't you clean your pipe? Sure, bongs are great every once in a while, but I won't use a bong, hookah, joint or blunt for good mids or better, it would be so inefficient. I understand the joint logic, especially in groups, but if you're smoking by yourself, why waste all the green?

Truly, however, a vaporizer is the only answer. I got one months back (february or so), but haven't had the chance to break it in properly (Vapir 2.0). Even when you get done vaping you can still take the browned out leftovers, let them gather and eventually make a little hash out of it. Hell, it's even still smokeable after vaping, you just won't get a lot of anything out of it.

Quoted from anaemiX_royalty:
Oh shit they're using INTL to distribute drug paraphanelia!

Put a stop to this before starbucks and mcdonalds pull out their sponsorships.
They've already warned us when they found out our new admin is a known sex-offender.

Edit: As well as one of the old admins.

Yeah, it's like, it's so secretive, that, dude, we need our own secret druggie forumz and stuff, dude.

I've got a clean glass pipe that is getting absolutely no use. Well, none of mine are getting any use, but I was given this one for free, so if you want I could send it to you. I only have one stipulation, and that is that when you get a new pipe, you send it on to another forummer who is going to eventually pass it on as well, and, you know, clean it before you send it and shit.

Actually, I like that idea so much I might just send it around, like that roaming gnome in those shitty commercials, but instead of annoying people, it brings joy to the smoker community here at INTL. Fucking annoying gnomes.

It's the orange/white one towards the front of the drawer. The mouse pipe isn't going anywhere, nor the other two pieces. PM me your address and I'll send it out when I remember. Before anyone asks, the oregano can is for a stash (hurr irony), and those little baggies are salvia, which I haven't had the chance to try yet (ala Allanb on SA).
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry

This reply was last edited on 10-09-06 09:24:27 PM by Wandering Idiot.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4689 | Total Posts: 37 ]