Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > How would you like to go out? (Alternatively, what's the worst way to die?) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4261 | Total Posts: 40 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 10-05-06 02:04:58 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Personally, I guess I'm a pussy. I'd prefer to die in my sleep. With no pain. I don't like pain. And I'd prefer for it to be peaceful. Suffering through cancer would suck.

Worst way.. I have several. Drowning would suck. You know that last breath is going to be full of water and then it hurts for a bit and you spasm. Then of course there's being burned alive.. that would suck for obvious reasons. Getting shanked would be miserable I imagine, or pretty much any way they would find to kill you in prison (I have to study this shit so it scares me). Dying from a stomach wound.. blah. I guess suffocating has always been something that just does not appeal to me in any way, come to think of it.

I'm at work in the doctor's office so I'm being morbid.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 02:53:06 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

If I ever commit suicide, I'm going to do it in a way that kills me fast, and makes the news. (ie getting into a motorcycle chase while naked, and hitting a brick wall at 100 mph, or skydiving and cutting my chute directly over a stadium

I think the worst way to die from a terminal illness, if I was diagnosed I would probably off myself.

Strangulation, or drowning doesn't seem incredibly horrible, because it's over really quickly.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 2 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 02:57:29 PM)

I probably just have issues with knowing that I can't take a breath. I hate the feeling of not being able to breathe.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 3 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 03:06:30 PM)

In my sleep, having made peace with everyone and everything after an extremely long life. If I have to die at all.

Otherwise, anything painless, quick and painless. Despite being a sadomasochist, there are certain types of pain (being unable to breathe, migraine and generally the pain that indicates that something is seriously wrong) I cannot stand and I wince just to think of dying by drowning, sufficating, being hung or electrocuted.

So pretty much like IF0.
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 4 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 03:11:26 PM)

Most likely suicide in a bunker, with the sound of shells and gunfire overhead.
ôWas der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, verm÷gen heute nur wenige zu ahnen Ś noch weniger kann ich darŘber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ Ś und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....ö

RUDOLF HESS
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 5 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 03:26:28 PM)

How id like to go out... in a gun battle with someone

maybe something like lots of explosives.

Worst way to die...being a voluteer firefighter my worst fear is running out of air and suffocating to death..or even worst getting trapped somewheres and getting boiled alive in my gear.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 04:00:32 PM)

Bleeding to death would be a good option, I think, if the wound itself doesn't hurt. Just sinking into an anaemic and blurry lethargy. So I hope this doesn't make me emo, but perhaps slitting my wrists would be an option (not that I have a reason to do that, of course).

As for the worst ways to die, I've always thought drowning would be terrible. Being burnt to death would suck too.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 7 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 04:12:50 PM)

Quoted from mmac:
Strangulation, or drowning doesn't seem incredibly horrible, because it's over really quickly.

Drowning is actually painful and it takes you 15 minutes to actually die. In the meantime, your lungs are filling with water until they burst.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

A guy walks into a bar, and orders six shots. The bartender pours them, and he slams them back as fast as he can.
"Woah, buddy!" The bartender says, "why are you drinking so fast?"
"You'd be drinking fast too, if you had what I have," the guy says, gravely.
"Oh," the bartender says, "what do you have?"
"Seventy-five cents."

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 8 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 04:51:49 PM)

You must get knocked out quickly though because of lack of oxygen?
I Cant Skat3: Well, I may be stupid. I'll let others decide that.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 9 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 05:07:04 PM)

Yeah.

Oh, and I want to die painlessly. How it happens doesn't matter as long as it's not painful.

A guy walks into a bar, and orders six shots. The bartender pours them, and he slams them back as fast as he can.
"Seventy-five cents."

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 10 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 05:38:42 PM)

I figure whatever way I die, I'd get used to the pain anyway. I'd rather something took me quickly, or slowly dying from disease or cancer without knowing. atleast that way I wouldn't be rushed to finish what I wanted to finish in my life. Granted, it would be nice to do those things, I'd rather not know that I wont get to, or that I will die after doing so.

With any specific way, it would be an overdose or willing poison, in front of many people. what a way to go out with a bang. a gunfight is a tantalizing, but only if I fight back and inflict damage... somehow.

worse way? jumping from a very high object, having those seconds before you land to contemplate that you will actually die, it will hurt, and that there is no turning back. burning, boiling and mutilation fit in here somewhere, too - though I suppose with the latter you'd run out of blood sooner than later. oh oh oh, being mummified and/or having your blood replaced with wax or formaldehyde while alive.

but to me what's worse than dying is retardation.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 11 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-05-06 06:40:53 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Just sinking into an anaemic and blurry lethargy.

That sounds like a grunge-rock lyric. Like Nirvana or Pearl Jam or soemthing.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 12 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 12:33:23 AM)

I'd like to die knowing I've left *some* kind of legacy, and led a life I'm happy with. How I die isn't much of a problem for me; the only fear I have with death is that I'd be missing out on many experiences.

My Blog
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 01:11:58 AM)

The best way is quickly and painlessly. Preferably where I don't see it coming.

The worst way is at the hands of someone else.
Nemesis
Zuri's Cat
They're ALL scientologists damn you! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Ballkicks: (+87 / -19)
Reply 14 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 01:28:02 AM)

Choked out, rear naked or triangle. Would have to be a blood choke though. I've had it done to me before in jiu jitsu, you try to get out for about 10 seconds and then you get tunnel vision and everything just fades out. It's not a bad feeling at all.
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 15 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 08:58:34 AM)

Quoted from IF0:
I probably just have issues with knowing that I can't take a breath. I hate the feeling of not being able to breathe.

Like after he climbs a flight of stairs.
start diggin'
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 16 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 10:54:02 AM)

A gun shot to the head i'm a serial-killer :) Quick n simple.

I mean, yeah it'd be nice to go out in your sleep but what are the chances of that.

Worst ways: burning, drowning.
I wouldn't mind living in a giant KFC bucket.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 17 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 12:25:28 PM)

Quoted from neon:
A gun shot to the head i'm a serial-killer :) Quick n simple.

I mean, yeah it'd be nice to go out in your sleep but what are the chances of that.

Worst ways: burning, drowning.

what about being hanged, drawed and quartered?

level of difficulty...braveheart
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 18 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 12:48:17 PM)

Being hanged (the right way) is supposed to be an easy death, because it snaps your neck and kills you very quickly.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 19 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 03:32:39 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from Sukkit:
Just sinking into an anaemic and blurry lethargy.

That sounds like a grunge-rock lyric. Like Nirvana or Pearl Jam or soemthing.

I've been working on my pose too but unfortunately I own no jeans.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 20 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 06:15:35 PM)

Quote:
A gun shot to the head i Quick n simple.

I've never liked that option. what if you fuck up, and don't die but end up living a state far worse than can be imagined?
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

Ballkicks: (+181 / -100)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 06:51:05 PM)

Bleeding will take care of any .000001% possibility you miraculously survive a large-caliber shot through the spinal column. If done properly at least.
lizardbreath

WARNING: Using acid (LSD) during pregnancy will result in mental giants such as myself!

Ballkicks: (+146 / -15)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 22 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 07:51:01 PM)

Don't get shot through the mouth.

My dad told me about his friend's uncle who tried to commit suicide by doing that. It went wrong and blew his nose off and he lived. Noseless, if you can call that living.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 23 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 07:58:21 PM)

Quoted from mmac:
Being hanged (the right way) is supposed to be an easy death, because it snaps your neck and kills you very quickly.

Lynching is worse than hanging. I vote that worst.

"Seventy-five cents."

Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 24 of 40 (Originally posted on: 10-06-06 11:10:35 PM)

I think drowning is not that bad. Have you ever been near drowning? THe lack of oxygen and the excess of carbonic dioxide intexicate the respiratory center of the brainstem.
Once i dove to the bottom of a 7m deep pool, and at that time i was unexperienced, so I miscalculated the time I should stay down there, and I desperately swam to the surface. Only remaining like one feet to the surface, I felt this awkward conviction that the water was breatheable, and it was pleasant. Then I realized it was bullshit and I held my breath.
Thy hand, belinda, darkness shades me.
On thy bosom let me rest.
More I would, but death invades me.
Death is now a welcome guest.

When I am laid in earth, may my wrongs create
No trouble in thy breast.
Remember me, but ah! forget my fate.

Henry Purcell
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4261 | Total Posts: 40 ]