Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > DEAR IFO > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 8132 | Total Posts: 112 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
(Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:28:13 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DIDN'T SEND PICTURES OF YOUR PENIS TO MY GIRLFRIEND.

THAT IS ALL, THANKS.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:30:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Did RS spring a leak or is this serious??

I'm all OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 2 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:32:22 PM)

He sent my GF 2 pics of his penis today.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Reply 3 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:34:05 PM)

Well, thats..........

bahahahahahahahaha!!

What the fuck, waffle man.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 4 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:34:51 PM)

Hahahaha.

Did he send TRC's nuts in full shaven glory too?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 5 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:38:01 PM)

3:1 odds it's an admin fucking around with Mmac's account. 2:1 it's TRC. 1.5:1 it's actually Mmac, and even odds on Jeff fucking around for the hell of it.
-Dave Barry
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reply 6 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 07:40:29 PM)

It derived from our discussion of the statement that you like my cock. And she said it was ugly. Then accused me of lying that it was mine anyways. And then you're a whiney bitch for complaining about it because everybody on here, esp. drah, is certainly familiar with it.

Also, it was very nice of you to try to send the PM's to everybody while cutting off the last few of them. Very quaint, I might add. How about the part where she complimented me? Yeah, she was really fucking threatened. I said thanks, and then quit talking to her. I hope you're not dense enough to think that I'm trying to e-fuck her by NOT talking to her any longer. That makes a ton of sense. omg yah rite fag lol

All the sudden I get back from dinner and here you are whining because you act like I haven't ever done that to anybody else.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] are you black IFO?
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:13:04 PM)

If someone sent my girlfriend a picture of they're cock that'd score them a good punch in the nose.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
IF0
Administrator

Reply 8 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:13:06 PM)

Here's your whiney thread back.

Quote:
Quoted from IF0:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted from AMAC:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted from IF0:

Quoted from AMAC:

Quoted from IF0:

Quoted from AMAC:

Quoted from IF0:

Quoted from AMAC:

Quoted from IF0:
nice tits

Thanks LOL

Your boyfriend likes my cock.

LOL Why do you say that?

Because it's pretty.

LOL No I'm pretty sure all penis' are ugly just a lot of fun.

That's not yours and you know it!

Holy shit, yes it is. It's in the sex forum posted as mine from me. Practically everybody on this website has seen it.

That's Awesome!!

Quote:
Quoted from IF0:
Well I'm glad you approve.. haha.

HAHA

If you're going to whine about anything, whine that you're freaking out about internet penis that everyone at this forum has seen and that your girlfriend called it awesome.

Next time you try to show me out to be the asshole, don't PM Jeff asking him to remove me as admin, and don't neglect to put the last few PM's along with your PM's to everybody else, k? If you can't handle it, that's not really my problem. If your girlfriend doesn't want a joking PM sent to her about her tits, then she shouldn't post them without even knowing anybody here.

IF0
Administrator

Reply 9 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:14:06 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
If someone sent my girlfriend a picture of they're cock that'd score them a good punch in the nose.

Then something tells me you're not stupid enough to register her at INTL. Mr. Excitable knows how it works here and invited me into a threesome with his. It's fucking INTL. If you're not smart enough to realize this, then it's not really my problem.

D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 10 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:14:41 PM)

She posted her tits? ??

Quote:
Then something tells me you're not stupid enough to register her at INTL. Mr. Excitable knows how it works here and invited me into a threesome with his. It's fucking INTL. If you're not smart enough to realize this, then it's not really my problem.

True, i'm just saying is all. And to be fair, if she did sign up, she'd probably punch you in the nose too if you sent her that.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
This reply was last edited on 10-04-06 09:30:42 PM by D.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 11 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:26:07 PM)

Damn dude.

He didn't realize it was a joke, man, that's all. Sure, he was pissed about it, and I shouldn't have mentioned anything about talking to Jeff to him, but still, and I'll take fault for that (but everyone should know that admins can read everyones' PMs, it's in the FAQ).

The anticipated hilarity has spun into crazy world. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
-Dave Barry
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 12 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:27:05 PM)

What did she give him in return?

edit: Where are these forementioned tits OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 13 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:31:48 PM)

Quoted from Dante:

edit: Where are these forementioned tits OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

This is what I'm wondering as well. OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
-Dave Barry
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 14 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:37:19 PM)

Quote:
And then you're a whiney bitch for complaining about it because everybody on here, esp. drah, is certainly familiar with it.

Yeah because you always find a reason to send it to everyone, you fucking visual rapist.
It's obviously your main pride and joy in the world.

Why don't you just frame it and hang it on the wall?
DRAHNIER
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 15 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:37:45 PM)

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/gallery.php?a=viewcomments&id=808

I believe this is the one that he's talking about.

IF0
Administrator

Reply 16 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:39:30 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Quote:
And then you're a whiney bitch for complaining about it because everybody on here, esp. drah, is certainly familiar with it.

Yeah because you always find a reason to send it to everyone, you fucking visual rapist.
It's obviously your main pride and joy in the world.

Why don't you just frame it and hang it on the wall?

It won't fit. big grin

drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 17 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:40:53 PM)

Why didn't i get a PM?
DRAHNIER
IF0
Administrator

Reply 18 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:41:14 PM)

Nobody loves you as much as I do.

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 19 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:41:44 PM)

Good score, puts my ol' lady to shame, that's for sure.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Damn crazy ultra-naive women, why am I magnet for them?

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
-Dave Barry
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 20 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:43:41 PM)

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:
Good score, puts my ol' lady to shame, that's for sure.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Damn crazy ultra-naive women, why am I magnet for them?

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Why did I think you were talking about man tits before you put that second sentence in?

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 21 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:44:26 PM)

Nothing like a loveable set of manboobs. Except mine, they're not loveable at all.
-Dave Barry
drahnier
INTL VIP

Reply 22 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:50:42 PM)

Just wait til he sends your girlfriend his goatse imitation.
DRAHNIER
IF0
Administrator

Reply 23 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:51:26 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Just wait til he sends your girlfriend his goatse imitation.

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/internalfear0/goatse.jpg

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 24 of 112 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 09:53:32 PM)

you could not pay me to open that link
-Dave Barry
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 8132 | Total Posts: 112 ]