Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I called rchif0 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 3600 | Total Posts: 26 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
(Originally posted on: 09-25-06 01:57:06 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I was bored so I called Richard.

He told me that I don't sound anything like the hick voice that was on those Bob MP3s I made in 2003. Thanks, Richard. I've been working on that.

Richard, your haunted house looks like a piece of fucking cheese. Perhaps you should hire the man who brought us the lovely summary of his night out, as shown above.

Many people have argued that our good friend Richard is slightly obese. Richard didn't sound fat on the phone like a fat person would - a fat person like my ex-roommate, for example. Richard thanked me for bringing this to his attention.

I wish I had more time to talk with Richard. He seems like a good guy who would be fun to have around. His roommate is even more of a recluse than I am, but I can't really bitch, since I've been living in this country for slightly longer than 3 weeks. Some sorority girl showed him her ass a few nights ago and he didn't really know how to react.

Zippo called Richard once and left him a voice mail. Or maybe it was someone else, I don't remember. Whichever bitch it was, she doesn't post here much anymore and it makes me think about the day that INTL will finally die. Some of us will realize how fragile internet relationships really are, what with hinging on the 9 5s or 5 9s or whatever-in-the-fuck reliability of servers such as the one these forums are hosted on.

He skipped a bunch of classes because he was sick with the flu or cancer or something bad. He's better now, though, which is good.

banme
Faggy_Brad said: And TPC, I'm pretty sure that God is just so amused by your angry mannerisms that he just pisses you off as much as possible.

Brad, go kill yourself, I am so sick of you and your shit
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 1 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:01:06 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

what the fuck
ôWas der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, verm÷gen heute nur wenige zu ahnen Ś noch weniger kann ich darŘber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ Ś und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....ö

RUDOLF HESS
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 2 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:10:32 AM)

bravo!
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 3 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:10:51 AM)

... the hell?
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 4 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:14:10 AM)

The point of this thread was to say he called and we talked. TPC's a real live person and not just an internet phantom. Also, who else wants to talk? big grin
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 5 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:15:01 AM)

Now that's a work of art. Thoroughly enjoyed.

I called ''Richard'' once. I dont remember much about it...twas short and I got the impression he thought I was insane. His roomies sounded like they were still going through the whole OH MY GAWD COLLEGE IS LIKE ONE BIG PARTY stage and OOOHHHH RICHARDDDDDDD'd him when he left the room to TALK TO A GIRL ON THE PHONE.

Oohhhhh RICHARD.

Now I loathe him but at the time I enjoyed the convo and he sounded like he had a quite busy social life for a fat bastard.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
IF0
Administrator

Reply 6 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:17:39 AM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:
Now that's a work of art. Thoroughly enjoyed.

I called ''Richard'' once. I dont remember much about it...twas short and I got the impression he thought I was insane. His roomies sounded like they were still going through the whole OH MY GAWD COLLEGE IS LIKE ONE BIG PARTY stage and OOOHHHH RICHARDDDDDDD'd him when he left the room to TALK TO A GIRL ON THE PHONE.

Oohhhhh RICHARD.

Now I loathe him but at the time I enjoyed the convo and he sounded like he had a quite busy social life for a fat bastard.

Yeah we talked for a wee bit, it wasn't too bad. But yes, you were insane, but it was fun.

And in a sense, yes, the guy you heard was a Russian that hadn't been in America for longer than a few weeks, and I believe he was drunk at the time. I'm sorry you loathe me, I don't loathe you. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 7 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:17:58 AM)

Quoted from Bon:
what the fuck

Better than your average undergraduate PowerPoint presentation.
Faggy_Brad said: And TPC, I'm pretty sure that God is just so amused by your angry mannerisms that he just pisses you off as much as possible.

Brad, go kill yourself, I am so sick of you and your shit
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 8 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:26:56 AM)

We'll talk at the party you're gonna throw me richard
start diggin'
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 9 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:32:05 AM)

whatever if you wanna call me: 206-376-9798

im bored

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 10 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 02:37:23 AM)

Quoted from Robert:
whatever if you wanna call me: 206-376-9798

im bored

Christ, all the cybercock I had to suck to get that number and here he is..giving it out LIKE IT AINT NO THANG...

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 11 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 11:14:59 AM)

The internets aren't real! Get out of my head!
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

A guy walks into a bar, and orders six shots. The bartender pours them, and he slams them back as fast as he can.
"Woah, buddy!" The bartender says, "why are you drinking so fast?"
"You'd be drinking fast too, if you had what I have," the guy says, gravely.
"Oh," the bartender says, "what do you have?"
"Seventy-five cents."

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 12 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 12:39:19 PM)

I left IF0 a voicemail once. I was drunk I think. It probably went something like "Hi... lolololol... yeah."
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 13 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 04:47:20 PM)

I called Matt once, took about 3 minutes of cajoling to get him to believe it was me on the phone.

Skye and amphy called me. However I don't talk to many people as long-distance is a hideous bitch goddess. Unless someone feels the need to contact me and ask hows the weather.
Blogroll The Party Live
IF0
Administrator

Reply 14 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 04:55:07 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
I left IF0 a voicemail once. I was drunk I think. It probably went something like "Hi... lolololol... yeah."

I don't remember, but it wasn't exactly short. You like.. told me a story or something. But yes, you were drunk.

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 15 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 04:57:30 PM)

Hey guys, Skype exists.

But phone calls are awesome.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
IF0
Administrator

Reply 16 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 05:11:21 PM)

We're old school. And certain people have Cingular so it's free!

C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 17 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 06:02:51 PM)

I thought MrE was Salamando again. He called me in the summer of '03.

I'll call someone sometime if they want. Americans that is, I don't really want to spend 20 dollars to speak to anyone at present, so it'll have to stay in CONUS for right now.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 18 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 06:41:01 PM)

I talked to wheezy while he was taking a whiz
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reply 19 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 08:15:48 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Hey guys, Skype exists.

But phone calls are awesome.

You never exist on Skype so I don't wanna hear it. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

A guy walks into a bar, and orders six shots. The bartender pours them, and he slams them back as fast as he can.
"Woah, buddy!" The bartender says, "why are you drinking so fast?"
"You'd be drinking fast too, if you had what I have," the guy says, gravely.
"Oh," the bartender says, "what do you have?"
"Seventy-five cents."

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 20 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 10:05:12 PM)

When I call people, I at least have the decency to leave racist jokes on their voicemail!
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 21 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 10:18:09 PM)

I wish I had a cell phone.

this is an emo emoticon, get it??? EMO-TICON!!!
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reply 22 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 10:42:18 PM)

someone send me dirty text messages
Blogroll The Party Live
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 23 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-25-06 11:10:51 PM)

Quoted from Byronic Hero:
I wish I had a cell phone.

this is an emo emoticon, get it??? EMO-TICON!!!
MayB ur mom will buy one 4 u once u reach puberty kekeke
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 24 of 26 (Originally posted on: 09-26-06 06:36:58 AM)

That's a nice war-tan collection you got there TPC.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3600 | Total Posts: 26 ]