Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I want to become the Iron Chef of Cereal > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4203 | Total Posts: 37 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-31-06 08:27:55 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I eat a lot of food every day. This is mostly done through cereal. At the moment I eat a bowl of 3 Weet-Bix, a cup of almond and apricot whole muesili, a tablespoon of L.S.A. mix and diced peaches and pears (we call that '2 fruits'!)

Seeing I eat like 3 bowls of cereal a day I would love to know some kitchen hints and tips in regards to the art of cereal and cereal associated discussion.
bradism.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 1 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 09:32:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

You great big faggot.

I like non-toasted museli that has a lot of hazelnuts and dried soft apple and a smattering of things like crystalized ginger, cranberries and mango in there. Nuts are good to add in the morning as the oils contained in them are rich in the acids that make you smart.

I like to have mine with half a tin of tropical fruit salad in natural juice, museli is nice with juice.

I also like porridge quite a bit. I add soft dried apple that i cut up finely as hell, or sometimes grate it in fresh and cook it in soymilk in the microwave. Comes out very creamy. I have it with a tablespoon of brown sugar and more soymilk which, when applied..makes the porridge set into a sort of steaming iceshelf that I break into bergs with my spoon.

A really bad thing to do is add Kellogg's Rice Krispies to vanilla ice cream, mash it up and eat it. Never try this, it's absolutely horrible. I include this recipe only as a warning to others.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 2 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 09:41:51 AM)

[amacon]B000FIMVUE[/amazon]

If I'm going to make breakfast, I prefer to waffles or some sort of eggs. real food that fills you up.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 3 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 09:53:41 AM)

I don't like cereals. It's like they don't taste at all, or they taste like honey, which is even worse.

Nothing beats biscuits + milk.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 4 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 09:56:43 AM)

Gawd, what a bunch of haters.

Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 5 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 10:01:56 AM)

Special K Vanilla Almond, bitch!

I love cereal. I eat it obsessively, and it tastes best with skim milk. (You fat asses.)
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 6 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 10:06:57 AM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:
You great big faggot.

I also only use skim milk. I've also been buying boxes of fun cereal to eat at my office and I always feel like smiling when I carry the box to the kitchenette to make an afternoon cereal and walk back with my ball of something-O's past everyones cubicles.
bradism.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 7 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 10:09:57 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from Snowqueene:
You great big faggot.

I also only use skim milk. I've also been buying boxes of fun cereal to eat at my office and I always feel like smiling when I carry the box to the kitchenette to make an afternoon cereal and walk back with my ball of something-O's past everyones cubicles.

This is not how I expected an Aussie fagmar to sow his wild oats.

Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 8 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 11:01:12 AM)

What's with the cereal brand names and "pets"? Do they wish for adults to keep their distance?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 11:02:32 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
What's with the cereal brand names and "pets"? Do they wish for adults to keep their distance?

Depends. Do adults hate pets?
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 10 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 11:05:06 AM)

If those pets you're talking of were rapper frogs, I bet they would.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 11 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 11:23:31 AM)

Special K with strawberries in Soy Milk is fantastic. Also, for the adventurous spirit, root beer/coke is not bad with Cheerios or Special K. In addition, sliced bananas are always a welcome addition to my cereal.

Pro Tip: DO NOT have Raisin Bran or Shreddies. They will block you up like nothing else. Raisin Bran sticks two big scoops of "Fuck you" in every box just so every time I eat a bowl at 3am I pay for it from 7am to 8:15am.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
KaosDeath
INTL Premium Member

literally believes that communism works

Ballkicks: (+70 / -32)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 12 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 11:57:42 AM)

Some chopped fruit (pineapple, strawberries and mango), unsalted almonds and pecans, granola, and some vanilla yogurt usually makes my breakfast. I make up the fruit the day before, so I'm not spending ten minutes cutting up fruit in the morning.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 13 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 12:22:40 PM)

Quoted from KaosDeath:
Some chopped fruit (pineapple, strawberries and mango), unsalted almonds and pecans, granola, and some vanilla yogurt usually makes my breakfast. I make up the fruit the day before, so I'm not spending ten minutes cutting up fruit in the morning.

Your name is ''KaosDeath'' and your second post on this forum is a short treatsie on saving time with museli preparation. Something doesnt quite add up here.

Dio

rebel rebel

Ballkicks: (+105 / -50)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
Reply 14 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 01:00:36 PM)

I like cereal because it doesn't need to be refridgerated, you don't 'have' to have milk with it, and it is like an anytime snack. I like chex the best, or honey nut cheerios.

For breakfest I usually have cereal, bagel and cream cheese, or peanut-butter on swiss rye or Italian bread.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 15 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 01:18:48 PM)

Quoted from Snowqueene:

Your name is ''KaosDeath'' and your second post on this forum is a short treatsie on saving time with museli preparation. Something doesnt quite add up here.

7:00am Mineral bath
7:30am breakfast
8:10am Kaos [sic] & Death[?]

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 16 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 03:18:34 PM)

I live by cereal, especially during the summer, when I have to make my own meals all the time.

I don't get the completely unhealthy cereals, however...No Sugar Pops, Reese's or Lucky Charms (or god forbid Count Chocula).

I never buy rabbit food crap either, though. No Raisin Fiber Bran for me! No sir!

We tend to stick to the enormous boxes of Frosted Mini-wheats or Honey Nut/Apple Cinnimon Cheerios that we buy at Costco.

BY THE WAY WHY DOES CEREAL COST SO MUCH, DAMMIT

IT'S A FUCKING RACKET

Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 17 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 04:00:34 PM)

I normally eat mine with milk. The art comes in the form of me eating so slow that the cereal gets soggy and gross and then me throwing the majority that I didn't eat into the garbage disposal.

Fuck starving children I'll waste all I want.
Sex
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iĺve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 18 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 05:19:42 PM)

Am I the only one who doesn't eat breakfast? I remember a time when breakfast was for yuppies.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 19 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 05:53:34 PM)

I stick to toast, fruit, pancakes, and eggs for breakfast. Cereal doesn't do it for me, I hate drinking the milk afterwards. Although Hot Porride and Oatmeal I do like.
ôWas der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, verm÷gen heute nur wenige zu ahnen Ś noch weniger kann ich darŘber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ Ś und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....ö

RUDOLF HESS
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 20 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 09:50:09 PM)

Chocolate syrup in the milk with cap'n crunch...or any non-fruity cereal.

So good.
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reply 21 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 10:39:22 PM)

chocolate with all bran cereal is equal to a new form of life for me
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 22 of 37 (Originally posted on: 08-31-06 11:11:54 PM)

Before reading this thread, I couldn't remember the last time I had breakfast. So I had breakfast this morning and t was great!
Zippo: maybe you can draw your vagina as a stage and show him where to put his props
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 23 of 37 (Originally posted on: 09-01-06 01:11:28 AM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
Special K with strawberries in Soy Milk is fantastic. Also, for the adventurous spirit, root beer/coke is not bad with Cheerios or Special K.

Obviouisly Penguin is joking here. Soy milk is disgusting.
start diggin'
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 24 of 37 (Originally posted on: 09-01-06 10:26:03 AM)

Quoted from girlsgonedocile:
Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
Special K with strawberries in Soy Milk is fantastic. Also, for the adventurous spirit, root beer/coke is not bad with Cheerios or Special K.

Obviouisly Penguin is joking here. Soy milk is disgusting.

Clearly, you are no connoiseur. The soy milk has more weight than regular milk, making the Special K somewhat similar to a Special K bar and the vanilla flavour compliments the taste of the Special K nigh perfectly. With the added strawberries, it creates a very liquidy yoghurt approach of delicious wonder and joy.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4203 | Total Posts: 37 ]