Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > I found FA. Write him. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 3903 | Total Posts: 52 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-07-06 10:13:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hey guys. You may remember this admin we had at one point named FA. Well, that wasn't his name. But anyways, he's on sex offender lists. I'm sure you can find him if you knew him. Point being, I have his address. If you don't, you can PM me and I'll give it to you. We should write him, I think he might enjoy receiving some letters. Even from weird internet people. An FA "GET WELL" card. Or don't drop the soap. Whatever, you know.
He's in jail if you didn't know.

EDIT: Also, this is pending Zippo's okay. She's been the only one in touch with him to my knowledge.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?

This reply was last edited on 08-07-06 10:21:14 PM by IF0.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 1 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 10:16:09 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
animatedcardigan: his offense occured on my birthday >_<

Let's do it! Poor FA, I miss him. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
sukkit 7: one day my grandchildren will sit down by the fire and I'll tell them the story of the arena
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 2 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 10:17:48 PM)

Is this a call for a collective INTL letter to be sent both encouraging him with morbid humour and mocking him with sarcasm in order to reprimand him and potentially get him arrested for something he does to one of us?
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 3 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 10:18:41 PM)

What'd he get arrested for again? Doing a 15 year old?
,.~*Saint-Savin to Roberto, The Island of the Day Before*~.,

>"The first quality of an honest man is contempt for religion, which would have us afraid of the most natural thing in the world, which is death; and would have us hate the one beautiful thing destiny has given us, which is life. We should rather aspire to a heaven where only the planets live in eternal bliss, recieving neither rewards nor condemnations, but enjoying merely their own eternal motion in the arms of the void. Be strong like the sages of ancient Greece and look at death with steady eye and no fear. Jesus sweated too much, awaiting it. Why should he have been afraid, for that matter, since he was going to rise again? My friends, how can you call merciful a divinity that desires our eternal unhappiness only to appease the rage of an instant? We must forgive our neighbour and he need not? And we should love such a cruel being?"
>"So you do not believe in God?"
>"I find no reason to, in nature."
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 4 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 10:24:45 PM)

Yeah he's listed on those internet-records where you can check if any sex offenders live near you, and even get warned in case one moves in.

It says "sexual abuse of a minor" or something similar.

I'm not sure how to react, it's sort of funny him being on there with his full name and everything, but it's fucking terrible at the same time.
A relatively innocent mistake (i assume) has totally fucking screwed him over.
DRAHNIER
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 5 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 11:18:44 PM)

haha

sorry, i couldnt help myself
wir hören ein singen im raum...
wir jagen die monotomie...
wir machen aus stunden ein jahr
und mondschein aus unserem haar
wir fliegen so weit wie noch nie
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 6 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 11:20:28 PM)

sexual abuse of a minor is classic RS....i suggest all senior regulars write to show solidarity to those who have fallen..

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+247 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 7 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 11:22:58 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
A relatively innocent mistake (i assume) has totally fucking screwed him over.

Nice wordage.
,.~*Saint-Savin to Roberto, The Island of the Day Before*~.,

>"The first quality of an honest man is contempt for religion, which would have us afraid of the most natural thing in the world, which is death; and would have us hate the one beautiful thing destiny has given us, which is life. We should rather aspire to a heaven where only the planets live in eternal bliss, recieving neither rewards nor condemnations, but enjoying merely their own eternal motion in the arms of the void. Be strong like the sages of ancient Greece and look at death with steady eye and no fear. Jesus sweated too much, awaiting it. Why should he have been afraid, for that matter, since he was going to rise again? My friends, how can you call merciful a divinity that desires our eternal unhappiness only to appease the rage of an instant? We must forgive our neighbour and he need not? And we should love such a cruel being?"
>"So you do not believe in God?"
>"I find no reason to, in nature."
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reply 8 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-07-06 11:27:24 PM)

Does anyone know what kind of stretch he's in for?
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 9 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 12:05:14 AM)

Why didn't you post the link you did in the OD thread on INTL?
"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars— mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere'. I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more? The vastness of the heavens stretches my imagination— stuck on this carousel my little eye can catch one-million-year-old light. A vast pattern— of which I am a part... What is the pattern or the meaning or the why? It does not do harm to the mystery to know a little more about it. For far more marvelous is the truth than any artists of the past imagined it. Why do the poets of the present not speak of it? What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent."
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing —that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
All by R. Feynman.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 10 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 12:11:09 AM)

I didn't feel like finding it again. And if someone can use their own head, then they can find it themselves.

kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 11 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 12:21:27 AM)

Yeah I found his record online in about five minutes. Sexual abuse of a minor in the second degree. Too bad 'cuz it looks like he'd only been a legal adult for a month before the offense was committed.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 12 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 12:33:34 AM)

either he will feel loved or will hang himself
Blogroll The Party Live
Sunn O)))
INTL Alumni
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+761 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 13 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 01:18:31 AM)

Quoted from kayte:
Yeah I found his record online in about five minutes. Sexual abuse of a minor in the second degree. Too bad 'cuz it looks like he'd only been a legal adult for a month before the offense was committed.

what sucks is that such a law even exists for someone his age
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 14 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 04:37:13 AM)

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:
Does anyone know what kind of stretch he's in for?

I heard he gets out on Dec 29th, or thereabouts.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 15 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 04:47:25 AM)

I'd write, but I'm in Ireland and he doesn't know who the hell I am.

I suggest that as well as individual letters, we write a collective letter, get someone who lives the closest to print it out and mail.

Quoted from Xunny:
Quoted from kayte:

And consent laws are fucked up. :/

Poor guy.
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Reply 16 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 05:03:42 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:

Laws in this country suck, at least in some states. I'm too lazy to google it, but I'm sure a year or two ago there was a case of two 14 year olds being charged with child molestation of each other for having consentual sex.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 17 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 05:07:03 AM)

Quoted from etymxris:
Laws in this country suck, at least in some states. I'm too lazy to google it, but I'm sure a year or two ago there was a case of two 14 year olds being charged with child molestation of each other for having consentual sex.

Haha.

You're not serious, are you? Because if you are, I'm scared for the future generations.

Consent laws here are fucked up. 15 for guys, 17 for girls, 18 for homosexual, 15 for oral but 18 if you're doing it with a person of the same gender. Yay blatant fucking discrimination. Stupid theocracy. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Reply 18 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 05:30:17 AM)

I wish I was joking.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 19 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 08:59:22 AM)

Quoted from Robert:
sexual abuse of a minor is classic RS....

ha ha ha

that made me laugh out loud with chips in my mouth
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 20 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 10:15:46 AM)

didnt he already go to prison during his last absense?

so why is he there again?

also, gotta say it; Only In America omg yah rite fag lol

dont get me wrong, I love america, but they way your country is run is pretty rediculous
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
swiss
Alcoholics Anonymous

And I tip my hat to YOU, Swiss.

Ballkicks: (+205 / -13)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 21 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 10:19:48 AM)

Stupid mother fucking interpretation of laws.

I miss FA.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 22 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-08-06 01:09:00 PM)

Okay, writing him is fine with his mistress. People can PM me for the address if they want, or can PM me comments and I'll try to get them to him.

Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 23 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 05:01:12 PM)

Well STFU is the closest to him! He should mail it!

Also: Dear FA,

Has all the daily semen consumption increased your testosterone levels? Are you muscles now bigger?
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 24 of 52 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 06:51:14 PM)

how long is he in there?

oh, and is there a lot nigga's in alaska? i don't think so.

so okay, maybe he'll get ass-sexed by trailerpark hillbillies, or like crazy poachers

but you can write from me:

Dear Flaming Arrow.......I hope you brim of optimism and the prospect of a new start once your stint in the prison is over :-D
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3903 | Total Posts: 52 ]