Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > end of show > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4072 | Total Posts: 30 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

(Originally posted on: 08-02-06 09:45:28 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

As much as I would enjoy carrying on that pointless debate which I have found myself preview too, I cannot because I will be traveling to Mexico for a few weeks too view the ancient ruins of the Aztecs.

Honestly, as much as I try to think about it, I still don't understand the why the entire forum of INTL acts like such a scared, giant pussy. No one there ever says anything which isn't either sucking the cock of someone else or giving them precious little kisses on the cheek. INTL isn't so much a discussion forum as it is a social club where strangers compete for the affection and popular support of other strangers. And, as such, I offer an interesting diversion.

I mean, honestly, who there hasn't joined the bandwagon in flaming me? I represent some type of invading mongol hoard which the denizens must rally together to defeat with their petty insults, low-brow titles, and generaly terrible come-backs.

But I really don't care about what you people think about me. After all, it is just a message board, and you all are just random strangers. I don't know you, and even if I did act pretentious enough to like you and talk to you, I still wouldn't know you because you are behind a computer screen. And because of that overriding fact, I feel no social responsibility towards any of you, and thus, I don't see why I shouldn't post in the manner of which I do.

So, criticize me as you wish, it still won't hurt me, and as much as I may make you feel hurt or angered, just remember one little thing: this isn't real.
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Ballkicks: (+82 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 1 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 09:54:32 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

fuck off
- Scarlet.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 09:58:11 AM)

Quoted from vissario:
As much as I would enjoy carrying on that pointless debate which I have found myself preview too, I cannot because I will be traveling to Mexico for a few weeks too view the ancient ruins of the Aztecs.

Honestly, as much as I try to think about it, I still don't understand the why the entire forum of INTL acts like such a scared, giant pussy. No one there ever says anything which isn't either sucking the cock of someone else or giving them precious little kisses on the cheek. INTL isn't so much a discussion forum as it is a social club where strangers compete for the affection and popular support of other strangers. And, as such, I offer an interesting diversion.

I mean, honestly, who there hasn't joined the bandwagon in flaming me? I represent some type of invading mongol hoard which the denizens must rally together to defeat with their petty insults, low-brow titles, and generaly terrible come-backs.

But I really don't care about what you people think about me. After all, it is just a message board, and you all are just random strangers. I don't know you, and even if I did act pretentious enough to like you and talk to you, I still wouldn't know you because you are behind a computer screen. And because of that overriding fact, I feel no social responsibility towards any of you, and thus, I don't see why I shouldn't post in the manner of which I do.

So, criticize me as you wish, it still won't hurt me, and as much as I may make you feel hurt or angered, just remember one little thing: this isn't real.

Let me assure you. The internet is very serious biznass
Blogroll The Party Live
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 10:16:13 AM)

Quoted from vissario:

bradism.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 4 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 11:20:38 AM)

Quoted from vissario:

F U
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Hoff
Lightnin' Hopkins

Helping a brother out.

Ballkicks: (+192 / -38)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 5 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 01:59:59 PM)

Quoted from vissario:

Have a nice trip, I want to see pics when you return!!!!
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 02:03:32 PM)

This is not RS material. Posting it here to avoid HOSing is for pussies.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-02-06 11:51:25 PM)

I hoped he had described us as the Mongol Hoarde and myself as Ghengis Khan, but he only described himself as a Mongol Hoarde. This is upsetting and I believe it was perhaps one or more of his barbaric personalities that may have lead him down this dark and lonely road he now walks toward fuck this shit what a whiner.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 8 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-03-06 02:13:31 AM)

I didn't flame vissario.

I really should have.
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 9 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-03-06 03:05:20 PM)

I didn't either, I just trolled him indefatiguably like a slightly damaged loser.

Did he PM this shit to everyone before he posted it here, or just send it to selected miscreants?

Because I'd feel strangely honoured if it was just me.
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
This reply was last edited on 08-03-06 04:35:33 PM by frosty.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 10 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-03-06 04:10:26 PM)

ID this shit
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
drahnier
INTL VIP
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+886 / -232)
Reply 11 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-03-06 08:57:55 PM)

Quote:
No one there ever says anything which isn't either sucking the cock of someone else or giving them precious little kisses on the cheek

He's right, this is bad.

If nowhere else, you can at least feel free to be a nasty asshole here in BB.
DRAHNIER
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 12 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-03-06 11:49:02 PM)

I may or may not have had a confrontation with him at one time or another...but apparently he doesn't care.
Fortunately for myself, I have met some of you beyound the screen and found some very good friends.
Procrastination: When all is said and done, more is said than done.
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 13 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-04-06 10:49:01 AM)

"i act like an asshole and surprisingly people don't appreciate it" OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

And if you don't care about us, why did you bother to make this post, and even inform us/"brag about" that you're going to see the Aztec ruins?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 14 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-06-06 12:58:26 PM)

Which is factually incorrect. The Mongol Hoarde never reached the Aztec lands.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
Pluveto

Rain Man

Ballkicks: (+164 / -45)
Reply 15 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-06-06 06:57:14 PM)

Histrionic forum exits are so 2002.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 16 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-06-06 08:22:35 PM)

women drivers are cowardice personified

figure id give this thread some substance, sorry
wir hren ein singen im raum...
wir jagen die monotomie...
wir machen aus stunden ein jahr
und mondschein aus unserem haar
wir fliegen so weit wie noch nie
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 17 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 01:55:53 PM)

Yeah Vissario's a douche.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 18 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 02:12:53 PM)

I hear he has a small penis. ew gros
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 02:55:36 PM)

Nice job to whoever made this thread; truly, a fine example of the abuse with which power brings.

Coming soon to you from Vissario: Why I like Cock
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 20 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 03:11:51 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Nice job to whomever made this thread; truly, a fine example of the abuse with which power brings.

Coming soon to you from Vissario: Why I like Cock

whomever coal
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 21 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 03:26:21 PM)

Quote:
whomever

Quite right; I didn't consider the objective form of the pronoun "whoever".

Thank you for going out of your way point that out while not doing it for anyone else.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 22 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 04:03:56 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
whomever

Quite right; I didn't consider the objective form of the pronoun "whoever".

Thank you for going out of your way point that out while not doing it for anyone else.
whatmever
For three years I've had show turtles and not once have I put them in a show. I'm a fricken' hypocrite.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 23 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 04:04:02 PM)

whomever is the only grammar mistake i am programmed to notice, in addition to subjunctive mood
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 24 of 30 (Originally posted on: 08-10-06 10:46:47 PM)

Quoted from Blose Bombsal:
whomever is the only grammar mistake i am programmed to notice, in addition to subjunctive mood

I have taught you well, my dear boy.
sukkit 7: one day my grandchildren will sit down by the fire and I'll tell them the story of the arena
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4072 | Total Posts: 30 ]