Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Kiwi is fucking stupid > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 10372 | Total Posts: 120 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
(Originally posted on: 07-25-06 03:36:55 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I want to know why everyone thinks that they love kiwi. It's really a phenomenon. Ever since it started springing up as a popular candy flavor in the 90's it's become this pretentious little bitch of fruits. When people see kiwi they think they love it so they will grab some and try to peel off that weird furry brown shit. the next thing you know you have green and brown fingernails and kiwi juice all over you. After all the work getting it open, the shit has very little flavor, and really it's a taste a lot like cunnilingus if you ask me. Also kiwi is really fucking expensive. So I think it's time for America to stop worshipping the kiwi fruit and turn it's back on the slimy motherfucker cause it truly has no merit.

Also as with kiwi, watermelon became a popular candy flavor in the 90's but the flavor doesn't taste ANYTHING like watermelon. Where do they come up with this shit, and what is the real taste behind the two candy flavors?
start diggin'
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 04:01:57 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Kiwi is big in vitamines and stuff.

Who tought you how to eat them? Monkeys? You cut it in half, then eat out the two halves with a small spoon. its not hard, its not messy.

Granted, they still taste kinda bland, but I eat them anyway, cause they're easy to eat and supposedly good for me.
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 2 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 05:19:44 AM)

I must have missed the kiwi worship. I eat out all the time and hardly ever see it. Anyway, I like near flavorless fruits like cantelope and honeydew. Better than cherries anyway. Cherries taste pretty much like ass.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 3 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 05:37:26 AM)

I eat kiwi because they have a lot of vitamin C and I'm always getting colds and infections and apparently vitamin C helps with that.

I'd eat oranges but they all taste horrible and watery and past their best before date.

EDIT:
Quote:
Who tought you how to eat them? Monkeys? You cut it in half, then eat out the two halves with a small spoon. its not hard, its not messy.

Actually, it's kinda painful when you stab yourself with the tip of the spoon you're eating the kiwi with. 'Cause you know, I cradle the kiwi in my palm and stick the spoon in and ... well, my aim is shitty.
Sul
This reply was last edited on 07-25-06 05:43:40 AM by Alloy.
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

Reply 4 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 07:13:46 AM)

I think oranges are far more trouble than they are worth. And I especially hate getting the citrus acid under my fingernails when I peel them. I did mushrooms one time, and I guess you're supposed to take in vitamin C to make it more intense. It was like three in the morning and we're at a grocery store with a bunch of weird fruit, juice, and packages of morning glory seeds acting as stupid as we possibly could. I ended up getting hooked on white grapefruit juice for life, it's so good. Bitter, but of course I am a masochist.
start diggin'
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 5 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 07:16:58 AM)

Sliced kiwifruit on pavalova with cream NOTHING in this world can compare.

But if you really want to stick a knife in the back of kiwifruit just call it a chinese gooseberry LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

I enjoy tormenting you.
Samson

The Sadducee Strangler

Ballkicks: (+43 / -27)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 07:30:10 AM)

On the way home the other night I bought a Kiwi and a Watermelon Gatorade because I was thirsty and hadn't seen them before. They were nice.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 7 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 07:43:00 AM)

Quote:
I think oranges are far more trouble than they are worth. And I especially hate getting the citrus acid under my fingernails when I peel them.

Orange juice is your friend. Ideally, have someone else do it for you.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
DragonofTwilight

an army of dumb

Ballkicks: (+39 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 8 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:23:32 AM)

I keep forgetting Kiwi is a type of fruit. I hear/see the word kiwi, and automatically think of the boot polish I have to use on my boots. I think that means I've been in the Army a lil too long.
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

Reply 9 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:48:40 AM)

How long have you been in? They still have you in BDUs? There seems to be a lot of Army people here. I came in 1 October 02 but I'm up for parole in January.
start diggin'
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 10 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 09:44:40 AM)

i bought kiwi marmelade some while ago

pretty decent
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 11 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 11:11:15 AM)

I thought this thread was going to be about those funny wee birds that waddle around New Zealand getting murdered by everything.

Kiwi fruit is fucking rank, by the way. They used to stick them on the menu every day in junior school (probably due to the health benefits you all mentioned) and everyone very quickly wored out that their only real use was as projectiles.
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 12 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:15:01 PM)

Quoted from girlsgonedocile:
I think oranges are far more trouble than they are worth. And I especially hate getting the citrus acid under my fingernails when I peel them.
Clementines, my friend. Clementines.

And you can get a whole fuckin' crate of them for like six bucks. What a bargin.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 13 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 08:46:06 PM)

The way to deal with oranges:

Wash, slam down on a flat surface (preferably a plate), make two cuts - horizontal and diagonal. The orange should fall apart into four neat pieces. Consume as desired then.

Or you know, just cut it in half and make orange juice. Or buy some.

I love oranges even though my mother insists I'm allergic to them. I think the rash I exhibited from the ages of 3 to 10 wasn't the fault of the oranges but of shitty industrial city air.
Sul
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 14 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 10:21:32 PM)

I am allergic to kiwis.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 15 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-25-06 11:07:48 PM)

Kiwis are the shit. Both nutritious and delicious.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 16 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 12:08:18 AM)

Kiwis have skin, don't they? And fuzz? Eew. Fruits blow.
sukkit 7: one day my grandchildren will sit down by the fire and I'll tell them the story of the arena
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 17 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 01:14:59 AM)

I don't eat kiwi because I am too busy gorging myself on seedless red grapes.

MMMMMM GRAPES. They are the perfect snack. Keep them in the fridge and they are so crunchy and satisfying...

I also endorse clementines.
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

Reply 18 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 01:35:21 AM)

What is a clementine? and who the hell came up with blue raspberry? Apparantly it has nothing to do with an actual raspberry.
start diggin'
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 19 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 02:03:30 AM)

the problem with kiwis is the juice always gives you the soury sensitizing enamel on your teeth MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS otherwise they're kind of good. overall i like kiwis and i wish they would talk to me on aim

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 20 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 04:18:23 AM)

Quoted from Ampitheatre:
Kiwis have skin, don't they? And fuzz? Eew. Fruits blow.

ever wonder why you're a fatty
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reply 21 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 07:29:57 AM)

I don't like kiwis because I have better things to do than shitting all day.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 22 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 12:19:03 PM)

I donno about kikis but I sure do like emus emu!!!
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 23 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 01:02:38 PM)

That emu is incredibly freaky and incredibly cute at the same time.
Sul
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 24 of 120 (Originally posted on: 07-26-06 07:00:38 PM)

A retarded question I know, but is that a real emu or is is computer animated? I just can't tell anymore. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10372 | Total Posts: 120 ]